It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Tick Tock” - Sean Hannity Warns “Major” Announcement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I speculate that Tom Delong will come on Sean's progrem and reveal to the world the Old Gods and Aliens responsible for all the hijinx and UFOs that has been taking place. He will slog a new book, TV show, Documentary, and online News network dedicated to releasing more of his disclosure.

After the light hearted banter and robbing Sean will give him Tom will serenade him with some crappy music written specifically for the occasion and then announce his new band, CD, tour, and online music streaming network.

They will go to a commercial break and come back to Cthulhu joining them in studio via Skype. Cthulhu will protest the cancelations of A Current Affair and Arsenio and then warp into studio and eat Mr Hannitys face and private parts.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: eisegesis

Perhaps Trump is going to declare war on NK during his 3am constitutional. Has anyone ever declared war from a toilet before?

Is the Constitution still in the Whitehouse toilet, where Obamakins put it? Trumps not doing his job until he fishes the worlds most precious document out of the porcellin frog pond among Frogbamas logs.

After all, that is exactly where Barack Obama declared war on the American people when he jumped up and down on the Constitution like a silly rodent before throwing it into the toilet. Too bad somebody didn't flush the Rat instead of the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Hannity is a nutcase... and a puppet. The guys so one-sided he only wears one shoe...

NEXT!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Note: This is a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE thread.

Conservative heavy hitter Sean Hannity fired off a tweet Sunday afternoon warning his nearly 3 million Twitter followers of an impending announcement.

What do YOU think?

he is going to announce that he is tom delonge with his announcement of an impeding announcement trolling.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh look. The Kellyanne Conway doll is wearing her sergeant pepper outfit from inauguration day!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Breaking news!
Injun Joe is ticklish.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

why not? Lil Kim has pal Dennis Rodman, after all.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

T Minus 7 what? I mean, how much effort does it take to add a unit of measure? FFS, there are abbreviations for all of them.

I assume it's not 7 months. Probably not 7 weeks either. I think we can also surmise it was neither seconds nor minutes. That leaves days and hours. 7 hours from 8pm is 3am, which happens to be when Trump does his least intelligible tweeting.

Perhaps Trump is going to declare war on NK during his 3am constitutional. Has anyone ever declared war from a toilet before?

USS Ronald Reagan is scheduled to arrive Oct 15 to conduct war games with South Korea

hopefully this is only coincidence

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Blah blah blah.

Obama was guilty of a measure of overreach but not any more than his immediate predecessors in particular. And all of them for as long as I've been alive have had a much better understanding of the Constitution — hell basic civics — than Trump. The irony is it was all "Emperor Obama and his pen!" for 8 years and Trump makes a big production with fanfare every time he signs an EO and a lot of the same people, like you, who screeched about Obama now applaud Trump for the same s#.

The Constitution isn't "the world's most precious document" either. It's important to us because we're Americans. We're less than 5% of the world's population.

After all, that is exactly where Barack Obama declared war on the American people when he jumped up and down on the Constitution like a silly rodent before throwing it into the toilet. Too bad somebody didn't flush the Rat instead of the Constitution.

Declared war on the American people? Lmao. And some people have the nerve to say that the opposition to Trump is unreasonable.
edit on 2017-10-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Well here it is, way more than 7 hours since the tweet. I googled it and could not find anything newer than the original
tweet and echo chamber repeats. Have you heard any more?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
I speculate that Tom Delong will come on Sean's progrem and reveal to the world the Old Gods and Aliens responsible for all the hijinx and UFOs that has been taking place. He will slog a new book, TV show, Documentary, and online News network dedicated to releasing more of his disclosure.

After the light hearted banter and robbing Sean will give him Tom will serenade him with some crappy music written specifically for the occasion and then announce his new band, CD, tour, and online music streaming network.

They will go to a commercial break and come back to Cthulhu joining them in studio via Skype. Cthulhu will protest the cancelations of A Current Affair and Arsenio and then warp into studio and eat Mr Hannitys face and private parts.

You know how to frighten a guy and I'm not talking about the Cthulhu bit.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: sputniksteve

You know how to frighten a guy and I'm not talking about the Cthulhu bit.

"I got a baaaad feeling on this" -neurotic ass kisser guy from platoon (Barnes really should have gave him that leave. I would have called my congressman)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I cannot stand this smug bastard. I *yawn* at his "tick tock". Hubris is a helluva drug.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I cannot stand this smug bastard. I *yawn* at his "tick tock". Hubris is a helluva drug.

Popcorn is better.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
He is quitting where ever it is he is and accepting a lucrative offer from Brietbart

Sean was lamenting on his live radio show Friday, about how he's been working at FOX for 23 years. Add that to the Tweets and it does appear that he may be leaving. But it must be 7 days...not 7 hours?

Seven seconds...it can't be too soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I wonder, does the "7" refer to days, as in one week till this "whatever" it is? He wouldn't be announcing anything at 3am, after all. Curious, though. He's a decent guy, pretty honest.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I might run out of popcorn if it's 7 days.

Watching Hannity tonight, for entertainment of course. He said (talking to Steve Bannon) "republicans are the swamp"

Wow.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername not surprising. Fits perfectly with the Russian chaos theory. No group has been more staunchly anti-Russian than the GOP. Until Steve Bannon and his Nationalist movement came along.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I might run out of popcorn if it's 7 days.

Watching Hannity tonight, for entertainment of course. He said (talking to Steve Bannon) "republicans are the swamp"

Wow.

Will likely watch myself, when it re-airs later tonight. Just to catch up, if nothing else.

As for that comment, some of them are! Lots of RINOS around these days, it seems.

I like the guy. Very few in the media I can say that about, and be honest, too. I'd bet we don't hear much, if anything, till next weekend, though. Suspect he's heard something about some big story.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Well here it is, way more than 7 hours since the tweet. I googled it and could not find anything newer than the original
tweet and echo chamber repeats. Have you heard any more?

Hannity made no mention of it on his radio show today either. Maybe his Twitter was hacked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join