It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think that i have just seen a UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
first of all i would like to point out that English is not my first language and im an arab

ok, this is some kind of strange to me, i was mounting my cam to shoot a time laps of the Draconid meteor shower, my camera is set on 150 Min at the location of The Draconid Meteor Shower, i left it there and went in the house because the weather here doesn't help at this time, its a bit hot and humid, i left the cam doing the job and i knew that i had to come back two and a half hours later, even though i knew that the light pollution is going to ruin it, but said what the hell, so i decided to just try so that i may get something.

so before the deadline i went to the camera and waited for it to stop, and during that moment i was looking at the sky as usual, looking around for something like a shooting star but as a surprise to me as an astronomy lover ever since i was kid and then a UFO lover, and while looking at the sky i saw this weird thing, my house is located in the middle of a flight traffic and im used to it, so at night so many airplanes pas by over us.

the thing is that all the time those things pass by i get to see strobes, yes that's what airplanes usually do ( correct me if im wrong )

so i went to the cam 5 min before it finished, and started to look at the sky, 2 Min left and i see this strange object flying low with a higher speed than normal airplanes and height, keep in mind i see lots of plains passing by every night, im used to it and know their direction because i know where the airports are.

here is the thing, this thing pops out all of a sudden in the night sky with no strobes what so ever, with a U shape front dimmed light and a U shaped dimmed back light, it was too low from my prospective and faster than any other plane in the vicinity and no sound whatsoever, and thats what creeped me out, no sound and no strobe lights whats so ever

guys im not making this up, i was thinking of canceling the time laps and start taking pictures but it was dark and the thin light wouldnt have been seen in thorough the camera, and keep in mind that the thing was fast, so if even i tried taking pictures i wouldnt have been successful because it was so fast and i had to set my camera to night pictures which will take so much time

guys im not making this up, i should be a sleep right now because i have to take my father to the clinic tomorrow morning but i had to mention it to you

it was something strange to me and had to share it

ill have to go to sleep right now and will answer your questions tomorrow, sorry about that

by the way it was freaking scary and i was swearing a lot at that time in disbelief

ill try tomorrow to show you my location and where was the object

edit on 8 10 2017 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Get some rest.
If you think of it, create a YouTube acct and upload it. And even if it turns out to be nothing or something. At least there will be a cool time lapse video of the night sky.

edit on 8-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Will you be posting the video?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

here is the thing, this thing pops out all of a sudden in the night sky with no strobes what so ever, with a U shape front dimmed light and a U shaped dimmed back light, it was too low from my prospective and faster than any other plane in the vicinity and no sound whatsoever, and thats what creeped me out, no sound and no strobe lights whats so ever

Cool.

The encounter I had one night was 'sorta similar. Only it was a blue light, with fore and aft red 'blurs', also moving faster than any plane and totally silent. Dd you watch it till it went out of view?? Did it fly straight or make anomalous maneuvers?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Was it flying ?
Do you know what it was ?
If the first answer is yes , and the second answer is no then you did see a UFO.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I saw something similar a couple of weeks ago. What I saw did have the strobe though. A large strobe at that. It was completely silent and flying pretty low. It crossed the horizon in a matter of seconds.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Can you describe better what you mean by "U" shaped light?

Also your general location can help determin if its possible military.

Not surprised by lack of noise. Could you see the physical structure of the craft. Also can you describe the color better of the lights. All these might lead to clues as to what you saw.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

by the way it was freaking scary and i was swearing a lot at that time in disbelief

Don't swear just try to believe and accept. Then call upon.

If one is starting to question the universe one gets the answers

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Was it flying ?
If the first answer is yes , and the second answer is no then you did see a UFO.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
what ever happend to -

"Pics - or it didnt happen!"

I liked that. Alot.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
ok guys, sorry for the delay, just made this capture on google map and here is what happened

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

unfortunately as i mentioned the damn light pollution killed it, so there was nothing cool in it, but i did a couple of cool time laps in the past, i might upload them on you tube and send you the link

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

the same light blue dimmed line and was flying strait and yes kept looking at it until it disappeared
cant even remember if i blinked

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Was it flying ?
Peace.

exactly

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

what i saw didnt have strobes but as you said it crossed the horizon in a matter of seconds

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

it wasnt exactly a "U" shape, it was more like a "C" two of them facing each other
couldnt see the structure, it was like flying in a stealth mode, and the lights as i mentioned earlier were light blue dimmed lines

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

the same light blue dimmed line and was flying strait and yes kept looking at it until it disappeared
cant even remember if i blinked

Like a probe, no intelligent control?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

if i knew what it was then i wouldn't have called it a UFO would i, that thing if it was close to me at that time i would say it was double size of an air plane, but if it was very far away and looked that big then it must have been huge, so something that big would have to have an intelligent control, wouldn't you say so?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: grindhouzer

Since when did that changed the view of our reality?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

if i knew what it was then i wouldn't have called it a UFO would i, that thing if it was close to me at that time i would say it was double size of an air plane, but if it was very far away and looked that big then it must have been huge, so something that big would have to have an intelligent control, wouldn't you say so?

Difficult to say size, unknown object, seen at night. I was wondering if your impression was if it was manned or not.

The object I saw appeared to be a probe. It behaved like one of our space probes would, like I think an other worldly intelligence drone would.
edit on 9-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join