It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now the President rounds on Senator Bob Corker

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I love how our president continuously spreads gossip and drama on Twitter! That's exactly what our country needs, more drama and division! A "great agenda" indeed. MAGA!

The left divides itself because they don't know how to handle opposing views.

The my way or I'm gonna freakout and lose my sh*t mentality is very unbecoming.

Tell me about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Trump is lying.

Oh what a surprise!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

What?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

The my way or I'm gonna freakout and lose my sh*t mentality is very unbecoming.

You mean Trump, right?
yes he meant trump.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Corker almost became Trump's running mate until he met with him. After that, he withdrew and said it was frustrating to even talk about policies with him. It looks like Trump wasn't able to understand.

Trump shouldn't prod Corker since he isn't looking for re-election the guy is free to say what he wants without repercussion.

I remember hearing Bill Clinton after having met with trump saying "He doesn't know much".
Guess more than one person got that.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Corker almost became Trump's running mate until he met with him. After that, he withdrew and said it was frustrating to even talk about policies with him. It looks like Trump wasn't able to understand.

Trump shouldn't prod Corker since he isn't looking for re-election the guy is free to say what he wants without repercussion.

I remember hearing Bill Clinton after having met with trump saying "He doesn't know much".
Guess more than one person got that.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

Trump is lying.

Oh what a surprise!

Does ATS still have debate challenges ?
You would be one I would seriously like to engage in an intelligent debate
On a subject of your choice....
Oh , wait...NVM

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Okay.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Some of these senators are totally inappropriate. They were elected to serve the people. Instead they end up serving themselves. All they care is re election, not delivering on their campaign promises. Good thing Bob Corker is gone. Who begs for endorsement? That's just pathetic for a grown man, let alone a senator.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ichbuchen

Who begs for endorsement? That's just pathetic for a grown man, let alone a senator.

How do you know he did ?
Corker decided not to run for re election either because the Donald wouldn't endorse him or because he decided not to stand
again , I don't know which of those reasons is true but I favour the latter over the former just because Donald says stuff that aint necessarily true , that isn't conjecture it's fact.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

An update to my previous post.

1. The New York Times finally released 3 minutes of the audio interview. It includes a lot of the stuff from the article I linked previously.

2. They also released a new article with transcripts from the interview. Yikes!
Read Excerpts From Senator Bob Corker’s Interview With The Times

3. Trump responded with a blistering tweet saying:

The Failing @nytimes set Liddle' Bob Corker up by recording his conversation. Was made to sound a fool, and that's what I am dealing with!

twitter.com...

4. Jonathon Martin, the reporter who did the interview, released a tweet saying:

Corker had 2 aides on line, also recording, and they made sure after it ended that I was taping, too.

twitter.com...

If Martin is telling the truth, then Corker wasn't "set up" like Trump claimed. Also, I'm becoming convinced that Corker is doing this specifically to help build the case about Trump's incompetence for holding office. The following article can explain the possible ramifications better than I can:

Trump could be removed for political incompetence — using the 25th Amendment

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yep.

Richard W. Painter @RWPUSA
IQ test for Tillerson and the rest of the cabinet: how do you use the number 25 to change the number 45 into 46? This is a timed test.
7:09 AM - Oct 10, 2017

And THIS just came out too!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

A career bullsh!tter Corker or first time bullsh!tter Trump, who gets attacked by everyone no matter what he says?
I will go with Trump.

That's because everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is sh!t so it's no wonder the Orange Imbecile is attacked.
edit on 11-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Senator Bob Corker has said in an interview today that Donald Trump is an untruthful president , it's something most of us have already realised but Bob has put it out there.

The President in response vented his fury in the only way he knows how , and what a vent.

Bob Corker, who helped President O give us the bad Iran Deal & couldn't get elected dog catcher in Tennessee, is now fighting Tax Cuts....
...Corker dropped out of the race in Tennesse when I refused to endorse him, and now is only negative on anything Trump. Look at his record!
Isn't it sad that lightweight Senator Bob Corker, who couldn't get re-elected in the Great State of Tennessee, will now fight Tax Cuts plus!
Sen. Corker is the incompetent head of the Foreign Relations Committee, & look how poorly the U.S. has done. He doesn't have a clue as.....
..the entire World WAS laughing and taking advantage of us. People like liddle' Bob Corker have set the U.S. way back. Now we move forward!
twitter.com...

How very Presidential.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join