It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid, stupid low IQ types

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
I didn´t even think of searching actively for hidden drugs in the car, thank you for that hint! Can´t imagine her getting into a "DUI" and be responsible for his #!!

The house is not that small, there are two bedrooms. I can empty out the other one that currently the room where the 3D printer and some prototypes I got as a gift to take with me when I retired, are stored..Then we still have a living room left for social wellbeing and a space to play for the little ones if weather is bad.

Before my other niche moved in, I used the whole house as a test environment for my latest hive-AI experiments. Not exactly like "Doc" from BTTF but it wasn´t child safe for certain.Will have to relocate to the barn but that´s exactly why I used the house, it´s central heated.

Regardless, I´ll try my best to get this worked out for them and I really really really hope it works. I´m too old to not care, life is short and precious.

You are welcome! You just never know what someone will hide, and she doesn't need that trouble. I searched a car myself some time back, because the first husband was causing money issues, and I wanted to check for any evidence of drugs. Pretty good at hiding things, and found nothing, so we figured gambling, maybe. Never did find out for certain. Better safe than sorry, though! Glad the tip is helpful!!

Good that you have the space, too. Can be crowded, with more people, but workable. Our case, it was finances, not space, that was the bigger issue. Renting at the moment, too, so potentially some issue there, had they stayed for too long. Still, you have to help when you can, and it's family! Life is indeed too short!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Maybe I didn´t find the correct vocabulary when I wrote crowded. It´s just that if you lived alone before and had the space, free time and a toys to play around you get used to it. I think I wrote personal space, sorry for the confusion. There is enough space, I really can´t complain about that and of course is trivial to what your situation had to be like.

Yes family is important but I have to admit that I´m not like "blood is always thicker than water". It normally is but there can be exceptions. I know someone who never had siblings and he couldn´t imagine not having contact with his sibling. He sometimes said things like "You know, I would be glad if I had a sister/brother. I can´t imagine not talking with him/her, because I always wished to have a sibling.". My answer would be smth. like " Imageinate haveing a sibling that you wouldn´t even consider greeting/talking with on the street because he/she has proofed to be a complete *insert favorite douchebag swearword *.

But still, the family bond is a special one and should be endorsed. Basically it comes down to "love". Some me find this cheesy though.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I think too much emphasis on IQ's,I have know many who have an IQ of over 160,and they do the stupidest things,say foolish things etc,I think having common sense is much better

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Common sense is not common.

Its a total misnomer. Common sense says that one ought to be able to walk down stairs, while putting ones trousers on, without any negative consequence. Injury reports suggest that this is, however, a flawed attitude to take to the matter. Common sense says that speeding through a red light is perfectly acceptable and should not be illegal. Dashcam footage however, indicates that the common approach to this matter too, is not ideal or indeed sensible in any regard. Common sense suggests that safety glasses and other personal protective equipment, is for wussies. Loss of vision, loss of limbs, penetrating injuries to the skull, and other serious injuries from use of powertools in the home, indicate clearly that the common sense attitude to these things is not adequate, if ones intent is to reach the end of the day with the same level of health and wholeness, that one started with.

It takes, as it happens, UNCOMMON sense, to navigate the worlds dangers and pitfall traps successfully.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2
I think you focus too much on the IQ part, focus on the storyline, if that´s everything you have to say about the OP. I´m also confident to say none of those many people you knew were 160 IQ. And how would you know? Did they tell you their IQ was 160? I don´t count internet IQ tests as valid, that´s what I mean.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Holy crap. Bless your heart.

Ive heard that a bad man is a good mans charge, but screw that in this case.

I pray your relative sees the better, harder path away from him by what ever measure. That progress is not with him.

I send my faith and will for you to continue to hold that mess down like a mofo'kn boss.

You are an everyday hero.

Damn man.

Here is a funny pic. Laugh a little for the cause.

edit on 10 28 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
They already have moved in, that´s why I was a bit abscent from ATS, had RL stuff to manage. Her "boyfriend" found shelter, so he has at least bed to sleep in. There´s still stuff from him in the flat, I wonder if he will show up tomorrow (key exchange with the owner).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join