It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect theory: 'The Babel Virus - SIGINT Consciousness Manipulation'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Okay, so I gave up following & participating in Mandela Effect threads a long time ago, because:

a) The ridicule & hype against those who were affected was ridiculous in & of itself. It bordered on anti-experience hysteria.

b) Despite a bunch of attempts to streamline a definite series of effects which were common to all experiencers, there were ALWAYS inconsistencies, in that many people remembered Australia being further south, but not everyone believed that New Zealand had been to the North-East previously. Other differences, even within the context of a significant change (some aspects had 'changed', but others hadn't - for example the complex details of Mandela's life & death) were inconsistent, and thus it seemed impossible to pin down a singular theory which explained these inconsistencies.

c) It really begins to have detrimental effects on your overall wellness If you get too into the ideas, concepts & dissonance which keen investigation produces, if you have experienced strong Mandela effects personally.

With that said, the overriding confusion for me, was the way that a single theory couldn't explain the vast array of differences, and non-differences, that various people experienced. A bit like the scene from Four Weddings & a Funeral, where the gawky English guy is in the 'typical American bar' talking with the three USA girls - they're drunkenly comparing different pronunciations of words between the English & American English - and there's a nice awkward moment of "yeah, same" after several differences are listed. That's how Mandela Effect experiencers feel when realising that they share some, but never ALL effects.

Which got me thinking about the differences between different languages, in the context of a Mandela-type event. But wait - wasn't the very institution of the differences between languages in the various geographical regions of Earth once construed & effected by the actions of the Elohim, in the 'Tower of Babel Moment' (as referred to by JP Farrell)..? And how exactly would the languages have been confused, despite people all having shared the same language originally (per the legend)..? If language comprehension is indeed an innate function of the brain & conscious awareness, per the theories of Noam Chomsky, then some unusual, highly advanced & possibly nanotechnology-assisted hypnotic technique could conceivably account for a 'twisting' of the linguistic sounds & interpreted meaning, extending to different symbols, again, perhaps due to geographic displacement & further hypnotic conditioning after the initial manipulation/ 'twist'.

What if the Mandela Effect has been caused by an Elohim or Elohim-derived technique/technology, being delivered over the medium of something like TV or cinema, or perhaps even in an ELF wide-area broadcast, which has the 'Babel Effect' on the memory centre of the brain? Could we go so far as to label this hypnotic/technological method a 'neuro-linguistic-memetic, cognitive-affective virus'..?

The 'Babel Virus'...?

I believe this is the best theory to date, because it covers all the inconsistencies which have otherwise been inexplicable by any of the contending theories (including the somewhat ludicrous suggestion that we're experiencing weird influx/supplanting/confluence of people from 'a million timelines', all converging here/now with a hodge-podge of memories, none of which are fully congruent from one person to another). In with this 'neural memory twisting' (I assume delivered over a sort of carrier wave, either audio-visual or purely auditory), there would perhaps be (in scattergun array, to ensure incongruence of memory in the final analysis) a variety of encoded transmissions, of famous cultural memes, all of which would ripple around the globe as interference patterns embedded in whatever carrier signal is being utilised, so that indeed, we do end up with each affected person having a totally 'bespoke' set of incongruent 'Mandela Effect' memories, none of which total experiences are shared by any other single person. It's always "Yeah, got that one - no, not that one". Which just serves to make those who have been afflicted by this psy-op look even more ridiculous in the eyes of those who, for some reason, haven't been susceptible to this phenomenon.

I'd go so far as to say that the carrier signal could have been set to only 'transmit/ be assimilated' when a three or four-stroke combination of variants are present in any one person. Perhaps a gene sequence, a slightly alternate brain structure, a natural capacity to receive signals of certain frequencies, and a certain concentration of a chemical aggregate (likely derived from the inhalation of particulate metals of a certain sort). The nature of the carrier signal as technological & directed at a certain culturally similar receivership (Anglo-American, predominantly) would indicate why it is only Western nations, and mainly English-speaking at that, which are heavily affected by this Effect.. A triumvate/quaternion of genetic/cortex structural/cortex functional/chemical attributes which, when all three/four are 'tagged', will lead to successful assimilation of the sophisticated 'Babel Virus' with its attendant soup of embedded memetic cultural references, which lead to unusual memory effect combinations (& their destabilising potential) as the outcome.

I could delve into this in more detail, but I'm curious to see what others think before I do so. Personally, I think we're witnessing 'Babel Moment 2.0', and this is a psy-op run by the highest levels of human SIGINT operations, probably drawing inspiration from the Tower of Babel legend. I suspect perhaps there is a hidden element which is perfectly aware of the exact technology/technique utilised by those referred to as Elohim in the Old Testament. And just to let you know, I am in fact a Christian, but I do understand that some of the Old Testament references are almost certainly not references to 'God with a capital G'. I'm not ruling out the possibility that this Babel Virus has been implemented to deliberately gaslight human beings of an Anglo-American origin. Possibly it could destabilise very powerful people (as well as regular people).. If they begin to doubt their reality, this could facilitate a chain reaction of related negative effects arising from their altered behaviours due to paranoia, etc. It would perhaps be a 'hit or miss' weapon, in that you can't guarantee who can be destabilised by it - but if you can figure out who has been affected by at least one of the known effects (transmitted memetic imagery or phraseology), then further spook shenanigans (drugs, hypnosis, deliberate gaslighting) as follow-up would certainly have the potential to tip a highly stressed individual 'over the edge', maybe even ensuring they can be hoodwinked or strong-armed into going along with traitorous activities...

edit on OctoberSunday17110CDT01America/Chicago-050019 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, phraseology

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"You too, Brutus?"

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Indeed....

I did try to check the word - the triumvirate refers to the triple-whammy of Roman conspirators.. Triumvate refers more generally to a set of three in mutual support of each other. But even Google wasn't sure, so I probably can safely award myself the 'Obscure word of the day' trophy.

edit on OctoberSunday17110CDT01America/Chicago-050028 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This still doesn't explain the examples with actual proof though..
For example a post made by a member with a picture of an old copy of one of the Berenstain Bear books, which had both spellings on the cover. I searched but could not find it, but it was this week.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: wlasp

I strongly believe those 'evidences' are false. Possibly planted - sparsely, tactically - in support of the psy-op.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Plausible..

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Me and at least two other members have come to similar conclusions. Similar to the psy-op part..

I won't name names for now. Me and another member noticed psyche destabalizaing effects when confronted with this enigma..

Now I'll just speak for myself..

I know how you can push someone over the edge.. I used to think crazy people were just crazy.. Now I have a whole different attitude.

I almost went to the fbi. Then I thought "that's crazy"

My guess is the ones who tried whatever they tried with me want a major war on earth.

Oh and I'm fine, but for a few months I was sleep deprived stressed out isolated and getting close to losing my mind. I have a strong eF it gene so that kept me from "acting out" in desperation.

I was like.. Guess I'm dead now..

Weird part that I have no explanation for is at the same time as my high strangeness where I was being pushed to be psychotic or something other people witnessed the same weird stuff as me and there are certain aspects I can't explain without saying demons or archons were involved..

Somone in contact with me knowing pretty much everything I did or even looked at..

Gas lighted to the gills.

I couldn't imagine a point, like ok just ruin my life but for what? I'm not a killer.

edit on 8-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: wlasp

I strongly believe those 'evidences' are false. Possibly planted - sparsely, tactically - in support of the psy-op.

One of my first ones before there was a name was a very good fake that took me forever to uncover.

Member Frenchfries thinks it's pay ops as well..

I kind of wondered if it was a test to see who could resist mind control and who would go along with reality tweaks over time, but your idea seems interesting as well.

I'm scared even talking about this might give a turn of "bad luck" to my life.

Having gone through what I have I wonder about mass shootings sometimes ya know?

Spooky

edit on 8-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a 500 ingredient word saklad is not going to msake the mandela delusion any more plausible

its now just drapped in more gobeldigook

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

a 500 ingredient word saklad is not going to msake the mandela delusion any more plausible

its now just drapped in more gobeldigook

His post made sense so yours is word coleslaw??

Take the time to write and think before you criticize with emotions.. We could discuss the finer points but you are just quoting "sayings" like word salad..
I got the meaning portrayed in every paragraph.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Thanks for your engaging & candid post - I have sent you a pm describing further aspects of my own experience, by way of reply in an equally respectful & open manner.. Glad you're doing okay despite those previous problems.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I've thought along similar lines, and to share how the story of the Tower of Babel may tie in...

Thinking about the story and how it relates to the confusion of languages, brings to mind possible similarities between those times and now.I get the impression that the interference in the tower's construction was the result the intent behind it's construction. Imo, the story related in the old testament had the tower being built for the wrong reasons, disappointing Lord God in the process. Depending on the narrative one follows, the characters involved will vary.I think the Sumerian account has Enki introducing this confusion.

Typically, I picture this confusion being introduced by the addition of written vowels to language.I don't know if that would be enough to throw off a project of this magnitude, perhaps the workers were weary of all the overtime(lol).I believe the Biblical and Sumerian accounts have this confusion being a wise move at the time.Thinking about the flood, and corruption recounted in the Book of Enoch, perhaps making a name for themselves didn't seem like a bad idea.(What happened to the renown, having been forgotten)

The vowel thing is an idea, idk if it went down that way.One of God's names is what brings that to mind.This thought is rather undeveloped, looking back now.Anyways, it was an easy way to try and understand in my youth.I took the story as being more literally about language.

More lately, I've come to appreciate that the ancients probably had a much more refined society and language then our modern times give them credit for.I feel that math and physics may have become equivalent to the language I first understood back then. Idk how vowels play into that, if at all, though perhaps the lesson in the story rings true today on another level?

I think the ME has many questioning the direction of science in the context of our place in the world.Maybe not the earth per se, but the universe at this time. Imo the confusion of the languages created differences too large to overcome back then.Perhaps, man really wasn't ready to take things to the next level.

I've started following what is being shared about the ME more recently.On a personal level, the phenomena reminds me of how fluid the mind and perception can be.For many years I took this for granted, maybe it isn't that big a deal for others?The fallibility of memory is generally accepted, but experiencing someone else perceiving an event in real time with a dramatically different account honestly, was an eye opener.ATS has many ahead of me, idk if those with experience in those departments (law, psychology for example) had an ah ha moment before like that.

I haven't suspected the ME being an organized psyop quite yet. Imo, on a large scale we are collectively trying to realize the lesson learned individually with regards to memory and perception.Sure, maybe the dark elements of chaos may be attempting to take advantage of this.I feel the challenge this phenomena and the responsible use of technology, is required for us to bridge the gaps on a larger scale and spread our influence beyond our conventional concepts of space-time.

Hopefully, the better everyone practices looking at the similarities we share, the easier it will be to mature responsibly on different levels.God willing the way we treat one another, will be enough to overcome our differences.(Body language)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
WITH REFERENCE TO: roguetechie (this thread)

But a few years ago there was a huge breakthrough press releases academic journal articles and etc...

AND THEN THERE WASN'T

it all just.... Disappeared... Every reference, paper, and etc.... Just gone....

This could very well be the fundamental REASON for the Mandela psy-op [.......]

Of course, if "...everyone knows you can't trust your memory, just look at those Mandela Effect nutters!" - then the Orwellian memory hole is open for business... It already happened with the antigravity propulsion being developed in the 50's --- everything going off at a pace, then suddenly, stopped, not a whisper...

edit on OctoberSunday17110CDT03America/Chicago-050041 by FlyInTheOintment because: formatting

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Thanks, your contribution is most welcome.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think it's more likely that people just have bad memories. I don't mean that in a combative kind of way, I just genuinely believe it is far more likely than this.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Very interesting theory. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what "Experiencers" had in common. The one thing that seemed to pop up almost every time was the claim that most had ceased watching TV in the traditional sense. It certainly isn't exclusive however.

The one thing thing that every human being has in common though, is that we all sleep and dream. Some more or less, some peacefully or fretting. With with recall and some with none. In any case I reckon it isn't something to be ignored, but rather to be taken into account.

You aren't alone in your frustration however, which i am sure you know. It's a shame that we can't even seem to have a rational discussion without the normal detractors entering and injecting their overly cited $.02. They are of course as welcome as anyone else but it sure does get old.

I feel confident that in time we will finally be vindicated and seen for what we are. What ever the hell that is, but it won't be idiots finally.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
But , you forgot a living example of separation causing major differences of language. In only 200+ years...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I would like to make a proposal. I am not sure if any of you guys are familiar with or use Reddit at all. There are plenty of subreddits that one can go to or participate in in order to track or "collect" ME's but they don't interest me in the slightest. What I am interested in is theoretical or practical discussions on the consequences or products of them for individuals. Those aren't really any different whether it is "real" or "not real". Frankly just the belief that it is happening to ones self facilitates a certain amount of change in perspective if not actions, and that is where my interest lays, let alone if it is "actually" happening. I say that with hesitation because I "know" precisely what has transpired in my own life and can't be convinced otherwise but even then I don't ever want to take a stance that would ignore new evidence were it to exist. I hope you understand what I am meaning.

So without trying to seem incapable of taking criticism, or creating an echo chamber, would any of you be interested in having some discussions on a private subreddit? I certainly don't need to be in charge of it or dictate what is discussed but I have been a user there long enough to facilitate the space in case no one else is. I also don't want to seem like some kind of elitist but I would prefer it was kept to a pretty small group of people that were interested in approaching it in a similar way rather than just a free for all open space for anyone to speak up. I am not even trying to say you couldn't join with a dissenting opinion but you would need to be willing to put the "if" aside for the sake of discussion in order to talk about the "what".

For reference I tried to start that discussion here quite some time ago but did a poor job of presenting it I suppose, as it didn't really go anywhere. So you can kind of see what I would like to accomplish and my perspective on the topic www.abovetopsecret.com...

I want to note that at the time I authored that thread, Berenstain Bears had changed to and was currently Berenstein Bears since 2010 or so. It wasn't until about 3 weeks ago when I authored another Mandela thread that it had changed back to Berenstain Bears which it currently is now. So what I would ask to anyone who doubts the Effect is "real", why did no one bother to point out that I was so dumb as to argue something that wasn't even correct according to the common knowledge. Just food for thought.....
edit on 10/8/2017 by sputniksteve because: updated to point out somehting from my thread

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Interesting... and I've ruminated along similar lines. The tech exists... whether it works, or not, is open for debate, but enough breadcrumbs exist to make even a reasonable person admit the possibility of mass experiments upon the populace.

It would be dandy to survey "the effected" and see what media they consume and where they live... the problem being the mix of obvious "mistakes" that invariably get lumped in with more "concrete" alternate memories.

A series of dreams, for instance, could insert a seemingly concrete memory into individuals, meshing with their life experiences... like my "dilemna"... and such tech is in it's infancy in the "white" world... who knows with the "black."

It's a very sobering possibility... more sobering than Archons and magical dimension hopping... to me, anyway. There are very, very few people I'd willingly let play with my mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I agree. In a bit of a different direction, suppose "someone" was able to manipulate any and all digital media in real time. And I mean ALL and ANY, on an individual basis. You could really play with people's minds if it was combined with what you suggest.

There is a world of possibilities, none of which leave a person with a good feeling about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join