It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person of Interest in Vegas Massacre Kills Daughter Then Self

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Ok, I'm sure if I posted an article from a source known for fake news and it got moved to the hoax bin you'd be defending it as simply "unsubstantiated" and not as fake.

You may not admit it to yourself but you got fooled by a fake article. Carry on.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ok, I'm sure if I posted an article from a source known for fake news and it got moved to the hoax bin you'd be defending it as simply "unsubstantiated" and not as fake.

Drop me a line if that ever happens. You never know what I'm going to think.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Yesterday I read that police say they have matched the chargers after first saying they hadn't.

It sounded to me like they were trying to tie up loose ends. I had a weird feeling about it.

earlier, senior law enforcement sources said investigators were puzzled by a charger that did not appear to match any of Paddock’s cellphones. Police have now been able to match all of the cell phone chargers found in the room with multiple cell phones that Paddock had with him.

This came from NBC but I've seen it quite a few times .
edit on 8-10-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Yes this is true. I also feel like even a good cop will find it hard to survive in a system where bad can sometimes outweigh the good. Smaller community policing can be different sometimes, sometimes not. Just the same as any profession I imagine. The thing is not many professions have so.much.power.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thank goodness this is false. I'm sure it would have made national headlines if true.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
this seems straight out of a stephen king book... in fact i think it is

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The real truth is nobody can tell if it fake news or real news in today’s world.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

fake news?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spincycle

Where does it say anything about him being a person of interest in the Las Vegas shooting? That's how Sorcha Faal works. They take a kernel of truth, and twist it into something else.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
... then shot himself in the back of the head with a shotgun.

I can't picture this.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
How come the police have dramatically changed their story???

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I seen this on snopes last night as false.

Can anyone verify if the charger was actually for a phone that is used by intelligence officers? Also the video who stated that listed the company in New York as well.

FID he fly for CIA?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
I can't picture this.

I can if it was a sawn off shotgun without a full stock attached (even a non sawn off with the stock),

Reason to go to the back of the head? Google "Failed shotgun suicides" - enjoy the men without faces who are still fully alive.

Quite easy - feel the back of your head/skull where it connects to the neck/spine, a bump to put the gun, you can do it with one hand without accuracy and when fired it destroys the brain stem.

Without brain stem you go bye bye.

edit on 11-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

<< 6  7  8   >>

join