It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person of Interest in Vegas Massacre Kills Daughter Then Self

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Coms just short for communication device but usually refers to like closed circuit radio's, police military communication.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Ohh this guy was the one who shot himself in the back of the head, not Paddock. Sorry.

I don't like to say "I told you so."

But...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It's funny how a these things can make us distrustful. I have been through some things myself where I got a glimpse behind the great blue veil. Not just once and seeing how things go way far up the chain of command... Also being a woman... Let's just say I'm pretty terrified of the whole system. Best to stay out of trouble, look the other way if possible when things go RL. That being said I always still question and I would go to bat for anyone close to me if needed.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Well if the warrant sealed it's about something. The guy could have been an informant which today can mean anything from ratting on his buddies to helping to radicalize 18 year old Muslims and selling them explosives. Or a sidekick to an FBI gunrunner.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

You're still arbitrarily connecting the two based on a fake news story. You fell for it, own it.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

No... You're counting on the source as though viable... and that's how you find yourself in this "HOAX" bin... Or else it wouldn't be here...

Yet it is....

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I think they're typically sealed while the investigation is on-going. If it remains sealed once whatever investigation it is relative to is complete, then we have a red flag.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Yeah we all know what you are talking about but it's like this...if it's not him and people go after that guy sites that allow that posted can be held liable or maybe they can't but it's a morality thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

True you are for sure right jumping the gun on my mistrust of the process in general. It's just so effing sad whether he killed himself and his daughter or they did. It feels like they were the cause of it or that's what my mind immediately tells me, of course he could be a monster too I must remember to think of both sides.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're still arbitrarily connecting the two based on a fake news story. You fell for it, own it.

I haven't fallen for anything, I presented an article for discussion. The whole thing hinges on why this guy's house was raided, which you have kindly pointed out that we won't know until the records are made available.

But hey if you'd rather buy into the radicalized Muslim story, then be my guest.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So you're telling me that if this article wasn't written or you never saw it you'd still attribute the raid to the charger? I find that hard to believe. The only reason you think that could be a possibility is because this fake story said so. If they don't release the reason are you still going to go with the charger story? Why?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

My father was a police officer in major American city for 39 years. He loathed and distrusted the Feds because, in his opinion, they never cared who they hurt.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

We do what we can...

It just blows my mind how little deductive reasoning is used with this type stuff..

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So you're telling me that if this article wasn't written or you never saw it you'd still attribute the raid to the charger?

No. Because most of us wouldn't have even heard about this tragedy if it weren't for that article.

If they don't release the reason are you still going to go with the charger story?

As a possibility, yes.

Why?

Because the police didn't change their tune on the charger until people started pointing to it as evidence of a second shooter.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.rochesterfirst.com... l-news/two-people-found-shot-and-killed-in-fairport-home/825178083

I also saw it on USA today www.usatod... ay.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/

The story of the raid and murder-suicide is real...but the connection to vegas and the charger is speculation at this point.
edit on 10/8/2017 by AnonymousMoose because: derp

edit on 10/8/2017 by AnonymousMoose because: derp again

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

What police? The ones who raided this guy's house? Where did they change their tune because the only connection between their raid and the charger is from the fake article you linked in the OP. I'm willing to bet the police who raided his house don't even know the case has been connected to a charger.

The only reason you'd even think it was a possibility is because of this fake news article. You have no other reason to believe someone so far removed from the Vegas shooting would be connected to it other than the article in the OP which has been proven to be sensationalized BS.
edit on 10/8/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

The story of the raid and murder-suicide is real...but the connection to vegas and the charger is speculation at this point.

Agreed... for now.

I'll only add that the battery the charger was allegedly for seems too specific to be BS, and that the investigators better have something other than an iPhone or an Android to present as evidence.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

What police?

Earlier, senior law enforcement sources said investigators were puzzled by a charger that did not appear to match any of Paddock’s cellphones. Police have now been able to match all of the cell phone chargers found in the room with multiple cell phones that Paddock had with him.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

That has no connection to this murder-suicide, that's a completely different investigation, they have no connection to one another other than the fake connection made by the source in your OP.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

That has no connection to this murder-suicide, that's a completely different investigation, they have no connection to one another other than the fake connection made by the source in your OP.

Unsubstantiated yes.

Fake?

You can't honestly say that at this point based on the claims made and the information we have available.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join