It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person of Interest in Vegas Massacre Kills Daughter Then Self

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
While it is true a John Beilmans home was searched by the FBI and a day or so later he killed himself and his disabled daughter, I can find no evidence that he is connected to Stephen Paddock. This could be legitimately fake news or misinformation. It is interesting enough to research more.
edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 13:49:25 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: dashen

Good point!!!

There is no way professional assassins are sloppy enough to shoot him in the back of the head when faking a suicide..

Anytime it's pointed out that the government that's "good enough" to stage an attack like this probably isn't "bad enough" to muck up a pretty obvious detail like shooting somebody in the back of the head with a shotgun and saying it's suicide, the response is always "they're just rubbing it in our faces."

Unfortunately, pointing things out like you did doesn't really get anywhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Which makes about zero sense, when the sources you rely on just copy/paste MSM stories after adding their on spins..

Those sites are just compilation sites..

They do not even employ journalists or news desk.. often it’s 4 people stealing , them changing MSM articles..

It’s laughable..

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

>>back of the head
>>shotgun
>>"suicide"

can these spooks get any more sloppy?

Sounds like the Clinton MO honestly.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I did more research, and this definitely smells like disinformation. I wouldn’t buy it. There are no credible sources for many of the “facts” outlined in the article, although the author has worked some true information into the article to make it sound authentic.

I tracked down a few other articles saying what the article in the O.P. said, and they pointed to sources in the Kremlin. That’s another red flag.

I would share the link I found, which looks like Russian propaganda and references sources in the Kremlin, but there is a graphic picture of Stephen Paddock's head on the link - which is something I *was* looking for, to verify that he was shot in the back of his head. I don't think he was. It looks to me like he stuck the gun in his mouth and fired, as there are no exit wounds on his face, and there is blood coming out of his mouth.

At any rate, I would be wary, as it seems like the original source of this information is the "Kremlin" - to me, this seems like another Russian disinformation campaign.

Here is an excerpt:

A stunning new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that based on documented evidence developed with the aid of both Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Israel’s Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations (MOSSAD), the identity of the person named responsible for the “Pyramid Sacrifice” ritualistic massacre in Las Vegas, named Stephen Paddock, has established his being an arms smuggling pilot employed by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)—with further evidence being developed that the weapons and ammunition used in this massacre were likely stolen from an Israeli arms depot sometime during the past fortnight. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

Sounds like total BS.
edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 15:00:29 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I would share the link I found, which looks like Russian propaganda, but there is a graphic picture of Stephen Paddock's head on the link - which is something I *was* looking for, to verify that he was shot in the back of his head.

Shome mishtake, shurely?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

It's not a mistake, there is a real picture of his head. Not only does his face match, but so does the carpet in the hotel room and the clothes he is wearing are the same.
edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 14:57:09 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

But no-one has ever claimed Paddock was shot in the back of the head, have they? I think you have Paddock and Beilman mixed up in your previous post. Or at least, that's the only way I can make sense of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I've been reading a lot of posts by people (I don't remember if they were on ATS or not) saying that Paddock was shot in the back of the head, and that this was evidence that someone else shot him. I don't think this is true.
edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 14:58:22 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 15:09:07 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

I would share the link I found, which looks like Russian propaganda and references sources in the Kremlin, but there is a graphic picture of Stephen Paddock's head on the link - which is something I *was* looking for, to verify that he was shot in the back of his head. I don't think he was. It looks to me like he stuck the gun in his mouth and fired, as there are no exit wounds on his face, and there is blood coming out of his mouth.

At any rate, I would be wary, as it seems like the original source of this information is the "Kremlin" - to me, this seems like another Russian disinformation campaign.

So are you suggesting that the Russians photoshopped that picture or are you admitting that the Russians have access to information that we don't?

Nevermind. I see where the confusion lies.

edit on 8-10-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The picture is probably available to the public, but not publicized due to its graphic nature. According to the article that I didn't link to because of the graphic content, Russian intelligence knows quite a lot about the shooting and thinks it was related to the CIA.

However, I think this is bogus. My logic is based on Russia's track record of seeding disinformation and leading on conspiracy theorists.
edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 15:15:03 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Where other than the article in the OP does anyone say anything about a charger found at Paddock's being connected to this dude? As far as I can tell the details on why his house was raided haven't been released yet.

Or did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Since all of Sorcha Faal's "information" comes from "sources in the Kremlin" (and usually that means SVR) it goes without saying that's where he/she/it would claim to have gotten the information from.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I remember an official report from the police saying that they had found a charger in Paddock's room that was not related to him, although I have yet to see proof that it was related to this guy.

For anyone who is interested, this conspiracy theory that Paddock was a CIA operative does explain how he got so much money and sheds some light on his motives. I do find it interesting, but I am cautious because it is well known that there are a lot of people out there, including, but not limited to, Russian operatives that are actively trying to confuse Americans with disinformation.
edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 15:26:36 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 15:27:32 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This will be something interesting to follow. Who had the comm device? Where was it? What happened to it? Where did it come from? It's going to be a wild ride, I think.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75how do you shoot yourself in back of head and with a shot gun no less.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
If true, I don't think there can be any doubt's now that this isn't a conspiracy.

I think Paddock is still alive. I have evidence, but ARE deleted any of my threads that have any shred of truth in them.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
While it is true a John Beilmans home was searched by the FBI and a day or so later he killed himself and his disabled daughter, I can find no evidence that he is connected to Stephen Paddock. This could be legitimately fake news or misinformation. It is interesting enough to research more.

The TV news, New 8 Rochester channel report says, (according to police) that the FBI did visit the home the day before the killing...nobody knows why as yet, not are likely to.
The other piece of information is that a John Beilman, Rochester, NY was an engineer who worked on battery systems at Ultralife Corporation, and currently with GM. It may not be the same man though, and there are quite a few with that name.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Ohh this guy was the one who shot himself in the back of the head, not Paddock. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Where other than the article in the OP does anyone say anything about a charger found at Paddock's being connected to this dude?

Nowhere that I am aware of, but let's not forget that originally the investigators were dumbfounded by this charger and very tight-lipped about it.

As far as I can tell the details on why his house was raided haven't been released yet.

Or did I miss something?

No you're right, they haven't been released yet.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join