It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person of Interest in Vegas Massacre Kills Daughter Then Self

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources. Factual Reporting: LOW Notes: Neon Nettle is an alternative and independent news source. It is also a Conspiracy and Pseudoscience website. There are many articles about aliens, New World Order, etc. Has a Pants on Fire claim with Politifact and is listed on their fake news list. Really the best way to discover this site is to actually visit it and see for yourself. I suggest a tin foil hat. (5/1/2017)

mediabiasfactcheck.com...
edit on 10/8/2017 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Especially considering the authorities came out and said all devices and chargers have been mached...for what its worth.

Can you source that?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The depression rate in adult caregivers is pretty high, so it's not really that far fetched at all. The brother doesn't say what exactly Beilman said about suicide, just that he expressed thoughts about it. How do we know nobody tried to get him help? How do we know they forgot about until just now?

The wife - the wife can't lift the daughter out of bed. Beilman did all the (quite literally) heavy lifting with the daughter. So...if he's gone, the wife is in a bit of a pickle, no?

Why not kill the wife? Well, why kill yourself at all? Your rational line of thought sort of goes out the window when you're trying to apply it to somebody who's reached the point of killing both himself and his child. That's not a rational act.

Police cars in front of the home? Okay...if the home is being searched, there's probably going to be a vehicle or two in front of the home, yes? It's not at all abnormal for the FBI to take local units with them.

There's plenty of things that make sense and are pretty easily explained about this. What doesn't make sense is that the source material comes from Sorcha Faal, and everybody is ignoring that.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Also to the people trying to use the description of the man shooting the daughter and himself in the back of the head with a shotgun isn't the way it sounds. It was poor wording.

The correct way to interpret that would be that he shot the daughter in the back of the head with the shotgun, then killed himself. Its impossible to shoot yourself in the back of the head with a shotgun.

Besides, the two events aren't even related.

In 1999, someone very dear to me was shot in the back of the head, at point blank range, and it was ruled a suicide.

It didn't matter that there were six other people with him when it happened. It didn't matter that when his body was shown for identification, there were livid bruises all over his hands and wrists, that were consistent with being forceably restrained, and were inflicted while he was still alive.

It didn't matter, because he had a record and the people who killed him were related to the sheriff. They ruled it a suicide.

Because of that, I have absolutely zero doubt that these people would indeed tell a lie like that to cover up a murder. They count on people like you to dismiss it as some fake story because of these details. The more ridiculous it sounds, the better.

Or... I can spot poor grammar a bit easier than some? The OP's original source is sketchy at best, then uses the USA Today source like its the holy grail to his topic, and the two stories aren't even related.

Care to be clearer on what you're referring to? Where are you getting the "holy grail" bit from? Another member posted that link before OP did. What poor grammar was sufficient enough to make you dismiss the story?

In case you haven't noticed, grammar has taken a backseat to juicy reporting, pretty much all across the board these days. I could probably find thousands of grammatical errors in stories from all over the internet...would they invalidate every one of those stories, too? Let's see the poor grammar that told you to ignore everything else in favor of mocking the OP like that.

The stories are related, actually. By the mention in both of them of an FBI search of his home. Or did you miss that part in the USA today piece? Attacking the OP isn't going to make this go away.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Also to the people trying to use the description of the man shooting the daughter and himself in the back of the head with a shotgun isn't the way it sounds. It was poor wording.

The correct way to interpret that would be that he shot the daughter in the back of the head with the shotgun, then killed himself. Its impossible to shoot yourself in the back of the head with a shotgun.

Besides, the two events aren't even related.

In 1999, someone very dear to me was shot in the back of the head, at point blank range, and it was ruled a suicide.

It didn't matter that there were six other people with him when it happened. It didn't matter that when his body was shown for identification, there were livid bruises all over his hands and wrists, that were consistent with being forceably restrained, and were inflicted while he was still alive.

It didn't matter, because he had a record and the people who killed him were related to the sheriff. They ruled it a suicide.

Because of that, I have absolutely zero doubt that these people would indeed tell a lie like that to cover up a murder. They count on people like you to dismiss it as some fake story because of these details. The more ridiculous it sounds, the better.

Or... I can spot poor grammar a bit easier than some? The OP's original source is sketchy at best, then uses the USA Today source like its the holy grail to his topic, and the two stories aren't even related.

Care to be clearer on what you're referring to? Where are you getting the "holy grail" bit from? Another member posted that link before OP did. What poor grammar was sufficient enough to make you dismiss the story?

In case you haven't noticed, grammar has taken a backseat to juicy reporting, pretty much all across the board these days. I could probably find thousands of grammatical errors in stories from all over the internet...would they invalidate every one of those stories, too? Let's see the poor grammar that told you to ignore everything else in favor of mocking the OP like that.

The stories are related, actually. By the mention in both of them of an FBI search of his home. Or did you miss that part in the USA today piece? Attacking the OP isn't going to make this go away.

I dismissed the story because they aren't related. One story is about a caregiver who killed his daughter/himself, then it was inserted into a story fabricated by a conspiracy website source with no actual proof that this guy was linked to the las vegas incident.

I don't see how your brain is making connections that don't even exist. Besides, the source is a Sorcha Faal related source.. and we all know that Sorcha Faal is a big no no around these parts. Its fake news.

ETA: So if the FBI is searching any home, then they are automatically involved in the Las Vegas Shooting? I don't understand..

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen

2. "...used to charge a CP502520 3.0V 600mAh Li-MnO2 Non-rechargeable Thin Cell Battery" So we have here a charger for a NON-RECHAREABLE battery??!

Battery charger for non-rechargeables kinda says it all!
edit on 8-10-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Especially considering the authorities came out and said all devices and chargers have been mached...for what its worth.

Can you source that?

Earlier, senior law enforcement sources said investigators were puzzled by a charger that did not appear to match any of Paddock’s cellphones. Police have now been able to match all of the cell phone chargers found in the room with multiple cell phones that Paddock had with him.

www.nbcnews.com...

However, we all know that mutliple devices can match one charger.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
so this is a hoax article and it's still getting this much discussion?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

2. "...used to charge a CP502520 3.0V 600mAh Li-MnO2 Non-rechargeable Thin Cell Battery" So we have here a charger for a NON-RECHAREABLE battery??!

If it works, then who's the first person you would want to talk to?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You're seriously telling me that it seems perfectly plausible to you that he killed his daughter because she was too heavy to lift. She's disabled. Are you telling me that she doesn't have access to a state home health caregiver like everyone else who is 100% disabled does?

I don't know what procedures are normal for local law enforcement regarding FBI investigations in their city. But I do know that when the FBI was doing investigations that were in MY home town, local PD were there too. They weren't searching for electronics, but they were searching for drugs and the local guys were involved. So no, I don't think that's abnormal.

And I am more aware than you could possibly imagine that suicide is not rational. I'm not going to discuss that more, because that wasn't even my focus. It was the lack of intervention by "relatives" when he told them about it month ago. I don't buy it.

One piece that was linked here was from Sorcha Faal. As soon as I saw it, I closed it. Didn't even read it.

There are plenty of things that don't make sense, too. And the pat, easy, simple explanations by contrast are part of what is making my radar go nuts. Something is wrong here. My feelings on that are probably not going to change unless something significant convinces me otherwise.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one, Shammy.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 310112America/ChicagoSun, 08 Oct 2017 12:01:36 -050031pm31280America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

However, we all know that mutliple devices can match one charger.

Earlier, senior law enforcement sources said investigators were puzzled by a charger that did not appear to match any of Paddock’s cellphones.

Why were they puzzled in the first place? Damn near all cellphones can be charged with either an iPhone charger or an Android charger... unless he also happened to have one of these military phones, which only leads to more questions.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

If it works, then who's the first person you would want to talk to?

The company that manufactures the item in question.

Not a guy that hasn't worked for that company in five years.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Bigger question would be for such a loner why did he need more than one phone and whom was he in communication with? Instead..bilboards.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I can't believe a fake news story is the top ATS thread right now.

I'm starting to question this sites ability to define fact from fiction..

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

That's the second assumption in less than five minutes that I am in any way, shape or form referring to anything published by Sorcha Faal. I didn't even read that link. Silly of people to be so presumptuous. Tiresome, too.

You mentioned poor grammar. I asked for an example. You came back with everything but. Fine. Agreeing to disagree seems to be the best course of action here too. Have a lovely day.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Well since I didn't say that, I guess I'm not telling you that? Nobody has said "John said this is why he killed himself." Certainly not me. But yes, I absolutely find it plausible that an adult caregiver became overwhelmed and ended not only his life but the life of the person in need. Because it's not even remotely unheard of. So...in direct answer, no I'm not telling you any of that. Which is why I didn't say any of it.

Beilman wouldn't be the first person in the history that mentioned suicidal thoughts and nobody helped him. And, again, we don't know that indeed nobody did help him, or that nobody tried to help him.

You said "this whole thing is wrong." I pointed out that any number of angles to it make complete sense. You and I frequently disagree on a wide range of events but I guess if that's all it takes to shut down a discussion then so be it. Whatevs yo.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

a reply to: eXia7

That's the second assumption in less than five minutes that I am in any way, shape or form referring to anything published by Sorcha Faal. I didn't even read that link. Silly of people to be so presumptuous. Tiresome, too.

You mentioned poor grammar. I asked for an example. You came back with everything but. Fine. Agreeing to disagree seems to be the best course of action here too. Have a lovely day.

I already showed how the grammar wasn't used properly.. You originally replied to that very post..

Please show me where this news article links the guy who killed his daughter/himself with the Las Vegas Shooter. Nobody can actually do that.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

A key witness in the Las Vegas shooting massacre has killed himself and his disabled daughter in a horrific murder-suicide shortly after the FBI raided his home.

John Beilman was wanted for questioning by federal agents in connection with a communications device discovered in suspected shooter Stephen Paddock's hotel room.

source

From what I gather so far, the raid of his home in upstate NY was due to the mysterious phone charger found in Paddock's hotel room.

The charger didn't match any of the devices found in the room and in fact was a highly specialized charger used to charge military and government communication devices.

According to the article, the day after the FBI raided John Beilman's home, he wheeled his severely disabled daughter into the backyard, executed her, then shot himself in the back of the head with a shotgun.

then shot himself in the back of the head with a shotgun.

Yeah, like that happens all on your lonesome.

This is completely over the top.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Can somebody please show me a solid source that the guy who killed his daughter and himself is indeed a "key witness" in the cellphone charger found in the Las Vegas shooter's hotel.

Otherwise, this is fake news and shame on you all for flagging the crap out of this without actually looking for evidence.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join