It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person of Interest in Vegas Massacre Kills Daughter Then Self

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Also to the people trying to use the description of the man shooting the daughter and himself in the back of the head with a shotgun isn't the way it sounds. It was poor wording.

The correct way to interpret that would be that he shot the daughter in the back of the head with the shotgun, then killed himself. Its impossible to shoot yourself in the back of the head with a shotgun.

Besides, the two events aren't even related.

In 1999, someone very dear to me was shot in the back of the head, at point blank range, and it was ruled a suicide.

It didn't matter that there were six other people with him when it happened. It didn't matter that when his body was shown for identification, there were livid bruises all over his hands and wrists, that were consistent with being forceably restrained, and were inflicted while he was still alive.

It didn't matter, because he had a record and the people who killed him were related to the sheriff. They ruled it a suicide.

Because of that, I have absolutely zero doubt that these people would indeed tell a lie like that to cover up a murder. They count on people like you to dismiss it as some fake story because of these details. The more ridiculous it sounds, the better.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Bone75

So you won't complain the next time the MSM posts a story without fact-checking it first?

They wouldn't do it. They just wouldn't. And F Chuck Todd is really a strait shooter man, never from the hip. (sarc.....had to do that)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: WhereAmEYE
I linked the proof on page 2.

If someone can show evidence that the charger is linked to Beilman, I'd like to hear it. Especially considering the authorities came out and said all devices and chargers have been mached...for what its worth.

I edited/deleted my post after noticing.

This seems bunk to me but the sorcha faal link pretty much automatically debunks it unless they finally decided to tell some truth which is very unlike but hey look at all the flags lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

What's really interesting is that nobody seems to be acknowledging that the guy's half brother says that Beilman was talking to relatives about who would care for his daughter if something happened to him and that he expressed suicidal thoughts as far back as a month ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Where is the relation to the Las Vegas shooting in that article? You should really fact-check before posting random articles from random websites.

The stars and flags are enticing though aren't they? Best to collect them before fact-checking and someone beating you to the punch.

Just stop with the mocking, needling, grade school douchebaggery. None of that is necessary. Ffs.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

They do it all the time.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

This Vegas Massacre already got bigger than JFK assassination.

Same groups behind both actions.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm sorry, you're right it was unnecessary. I'm just so used to hypocrisy around here that I assume people don't care about facts and instead just go with whatever makes them feel good.

I'll stop now.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I assume people don't care about facts and instead just go with whatever makes them feel good.

Not an entirely without merit assumption. Just gotta be y'know...tactful about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Sorry if these points were already raised, but I read several other articles from local NY papers. None of them mentioned anything about the reason for the search of the home and one specifically stated that the reason for the search has not been made public and that the application for the search warrant is sealed at this time (which is usual why investigation is still pending). No other article stated that he shot himself in the back of the head either. I'm not saying that the article you linked to is factually incorrect, but when it identifies Paddock as a CIA gun runner, I have suspicions.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Nope, nothing to see here folks... Just your typical suicide coming from shotgun to back of head.. Happens all the time, take our word for it!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So you won't complain the next time the MSM posts a story without fact-checking it first?

Facts to check:

1. Was there a specialized charger found in Paddocks room that didn't match any of his devices.

2. Did John Beilman work for the Ultralife Corporation

3. Was John Beilman the lead engineer of this particular system?

4. Was John Beilman a person of interest in the Vegas shooting?

5. Did John Beilman shoot himself in the back of the head with a shotgun?

If you can verify or dismiss any of those claims, then have at it.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Did John Beilman shoot himself in the back of the head with a shotgun

Please show me where law enforcement released this information.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

At this point some people including yourself are being willfully ignorant. It appears you would rather this story be true than admit you're wrong.

The claims in your OP are not legitimate, if they are please prove it.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The only facts we know about this in particular is: FBI raid, Murder-Suicide.

While the dialogue of tying this to the Vegas shooter makes the story more interesting,(many of us think there are other players in this act) we have no concrete proof they are related. Could it be this guy got caught sexually abusing his daughter and decided rather than go through the public scrutiny of all the news releases, decided to take himself out along with her?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I live not too far from where this happened. It was stated there were feds there the day before, it was all over our news but they have not given a reason why...they have stated they think they know what the investigation is about but they are waiting for official paperwork to be filed.

Everything in that article was correct about where he worked, it is listed right in his linkedin profile.

From what I have read they did find a charger in his room that did not match any devices but I have not seen where they mention what kind of charger it was.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: eXia7
Also to the people trying to use the description of the man shooting the daughter and himself in the back of the head with a shotgun isn't the way it sounds. It was poor wording.

The correct way to interpret that would be that he shot the daughter in the back of the head with the shotgun, then killed himself. Its impossible to shoot yourself in the back of the head with a shotgun.

Besides, the two events aren't even related.

In 1999, someone very dear to me was shot in the back of the head, at point blank range, and it was ruled a suicide.

It didn't matter that there were six other people with him when it happened. It didn't matter that when his body was shown for identification, there were livid bruises all over his hands and wrists, that were consistent with being forceably restrained, and were inflicted while he was still alive.

It didn't matter, because he had a record and the people who killed him were related to the sheriff. They ruled it a suicide.

Because of that, I have absolutely zero doubt that these people would indeed tell a lie like that to cover up a murder. They count on people like you to dismiss it as some fake story because of these details. The more ridiculous it sounds, the better.

Or... I can spot poor grammar a bit easier than some? The OP's original source is sketchy at best, then uses the USA Today source like its the holy grail to his topic, and the two stories aren't even related.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm sorry, but that sounds more farfetched to me than most of this.

He's had suicidal ideations for a month, and no one thought to get him some help back then? And only just now, they suddenly remember after he's already dead? Bull#.

He's asking about the care of his daughter...but he's got a wife. The same wife who didn't hear gunshots going off in her own backyard. I can hear gunshots several streets over while sitting on my porch with people talking and stereos blaring...and I'm hearing impaired.

He talked about someone caring for his daughter. Are we to believe that he was the sole caregiver? Why shoot the daughter if her mother is still living in the home?

And for that matter, why not kill the wife too? Hell, it would have been easy to sneak up on her, apparently she's both deaf and oblivious. He leaves a note with "circumstances" of the shooting...whatever that means...but not a reason why.

A neighbor said there were police cars in front of the home the day before. Which the FBI declined to comment on. But that's false, right...however relatives saying that he talked to them about suicide a month ago yet did nothing to get him help are totally believable.

I don't believe there is simply nothing to this. There are too many things that don't make sense. Too many convenient, pat excuses to cover any questions raised about this.

Like I said, the truth will come out. I have a feeling that will happen sooner rather than later. I don't want to be right about this and I doubt anyone else does either...the implications are horrific. But this whole thing is just wrong. Something else is going on here other than the official version. That, I am certain of.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: intrptr

www.usatoday.com...

this guy did kill himself and his disabled daughter but nothing in this USA today article linking him to the charger found in the las vegas shooters room

Didn't say why at all. Hard to say any-which-way, records are 'sealed'.

Besides being main stream (official narrative), that article reeks...

Fairport police said Beilman's wife, Donna Beilman, was inside the home and did not hear the shots that took the life of her husband and daughter.

wha-wha-whaaat!??

Double plus ungood...

A neighbor of Beilman reported that he saw two police cars near the home the day before the killings. Farina said this week that police had not responded to any calls at the home.

mmmkay...

Fairport Police Chief Samuel Farina said it appears a father killed his daughter then killed himself.

Appears, sealed, silent gun shots, police statement without forensics, but 'secret' searches...

...you can buy into all that if you like.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This is a four day old story and I can't find much on it. What links Beilman to the charger?

Clintons maybe? Don't ask me how...it just does.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join