It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person of Interest in Vegas Massacre Kills Daughter Then Self

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

www.usatoday.com...

this guy did kill himself and his disabled daughter but nothing in this USA today article linking him to the charger found in the las vegas shooters room

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Bone75

This is a four day old story and I can't find much on it. What links Beilman to the charger?

There was inside-the-hotel help. (imo)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

>>back of the head
>>shotgun
>>"suicide"

can these spooks get any more sloppy?

Its combination affirmative action , lowered standards . They not getting quality spooks these days .

link   
a reply to: research100

That article says that his wife didn't hear the shots. How does someone not hear two shotgun blasts from right outside their back door?

link   
Fake News.

second.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Are we even sure this murder-suicide actually even happened in any capacity?

Is USA Today mainstream enough for you?

USA Today

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Are we even sure this murder-suicide actually even happened in any capacity?

Is USA Today mainstream enough for you?

USA Today

Like stated before, that article isn't related to the las vegas shooting. It is fake news dude.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Where is the relation to the Las Vegas shooting in that article? You should really fact-check before posting random articles from random websites.

The stars and flags are enticing though aren't they? Best to collect them before fact-checking and someone beating you to the punch.
edit on 10/8/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
LOL WTF

I never realized there could be a phone charger that could get someones house raided by the feds. That's be like getting your house raided by the feds over headlights, or tires.

A charger made specifically for a battery that's not rechargeable and has no communications usage listed in what it's used for, no less. Something tells me somebody decided to take some creative license with the phrase "thin cell."

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Also to the people trying to use the description of the man shooting the daughter and himself in the back of the head with a shotgun isn't the way it sounds. It was poor wording.

The correct way to interpret that would be that he shot the daughter in the back of the head with the shotgun, then killed himself. Its impossible to shoot yourself in the back of the head with a shotgun.

Besides, the two events aren't even related.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ok, seeing as no one would like to check, I'll just say it. Sorcha Faal, page two of this thread. Sorry folks.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sorry Bone,
blogdogcicle.blogspot.com...

That pretty much takes care of that for me, then.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: intrptr

www.usatoday.com...

this guy did kill himself and his disabled daughter but nothing in this USA today article linking him to the charger found in the las vegas shooters room

However, they do say a neighbor reported that police cars were seen outside the home the day before. They also skirt around the subject of an investigation to look for evidence of a crime. Then they say that the FBI declined to comment on that.

I'm sorry, but this stinks too much. The article is titled as if it's about the FBI search the day before. Why the vague mention of a search for evidence and a title like that if it's nothing related?

It seems very much like they want to report something but they've been warned not to, so being journalists, they're skimming the very edge of what they can say...which actually calls more attention to what they're NOT saying. Which is a tactic that works...can't say anything but just enough to get the people paying attention to start digging deeper.

This isn't going to go away. If this stuff is true, they'll screw up again. Bet on it. Because one thing is absolutely clear here...they're nervous. You can practically smell it.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

There's no connection to the Las Vegas shooting, the only people making that connection are from a fake news peddling website. No one, and I mean no one, is making that connection other than the source in the OP.
edit on 10/8/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

The source is NeonNettle.com a fake news clickbait website that is probably the only source even less reliable than YourNewsWire.com

And - surprise! - NeonNettle.com is the only source that is reporting this story as having any connection to Paddock.

So on the one hand, it's possible that a source known for its reliance on fiction might have scooped every media outlet in the nation. On the other hand...

As interesting as the story sounds at first I think you're right about this being clickbait, almost seems like satire.

I wonder where the author of the OP article got the information about shooting himself in the back of the head, I do not recall seeing investigators mention this in any of the other articles about this story.

This style of hoax is what sorcha faal also does. They take bits of reality then combine and spin them into something really shocking.

If this turns out to be true I will return and admit my error in judgment.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Where is the relation to the Las Vegas shooting in that article?

You asked if the murder/suicide actually happened at all, it did.

The stars and flags are enticing though aren't they? Best to collect them before fact-checking and someone beating you to the punch.

I don't automatically dismiss things put out by alternative news sources or those that have been deemed as "fake" or "hoax" sites.

That would be foolish considering all of our mainstream outlets have been caught red-handed manipulating the truth and making stuff up.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

edit on 8-10-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: I read incorrectly and was completely off topic

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yea but do you know how many JFK assassination "information volunteers" suicided themselves or fell down, had jacks fall on them, were killed in robberies ect in the first 3 years after?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So you won't complain the next time the MSM posts a story without fact-checking it first?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE
I linked the proof on page 2.

If someone can show evidence that the charger is linked to Beilman, I'd like to hear it. Especially considering the authorities came out and said all devices and chargers have been mached...for what its worth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join