It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop with the Obamacare nonsense

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You do recall the fact Obama on multiple occasions said that his genius plan would make care more affordable (and keep your dr.)?

Saying the costs were going up anyway is a adolescent approach. The politicians will not solve this, this will take a crash to solve.

At least we agree the US health system is about making the most $$$.

edit on 8-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Jesus

Someone needs to take this thread to planned parenthood.

I think it's covered now

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: fatthumbsonalittlephone

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If he would have started with draining the swamp, pushing for term limits and stop lobbying and money in politics, he would have had earned support from many. Instead he focused more on tweeting and non-issues than the issues he campaigned about. I could have ignored ignorance if he proved to have any sense of credibility and he backed up his campaign promises. As for Pence, his priority was to use Trump as a stepping stone into the White House. He's a typical self-serving politician.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Stop with the Obamacare hate nonsense. I get it that most of you right wingers hate the black guy.

lostcredibility.exe

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow. This thread went from Healthcare to defending and acting each others character...

My family has the state medicare and it's never made sense how they are covered without paying a dime...we pay taxes as well but still. It completely boggles the mind.

That's why I don't have it. Nor will I ever.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
First - Obama himself asked for it to be renamed. I think the new name should have been PelosiCare. Her group wrote the bill . All Obama did was sign it into law. How does that make it ObamaCare ? And , he didnt want his name associated with it .

Second - this is not about race. STOP . That shows your maturity level and extreme bigotry at least . The ACA damn near killed me. I wonder how many folks it did . The ACA is a piece of craphole legislation only meant to bring "revenue" (i.e. stealing) to the Federal Government. Do you agree with the US government taking more money from its people ?

Any more assistance I am needed on ?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Freeloaders are people who take advantage of the system for free.

Before the ACA, there were fly by night insurance companies that paid for NOTHING.

Yes the premium was only $100 per month. But they did not pay any benefits. When a person got sick they paid nothing.

So the people on these $100 per month polices were FREELOADERS!!

This because when they got sick the cost of their treatment was paid by everyone else who had real insurance policies.

First why are you denigrating people who thought they were covered rather then the FRAUDULENT INSURANCE COMPANIES.

Second - you are making a big assumption about what the people who found themselves without coverage would do. Most, once finding out - probably stopped treatment in an attempt to avoid bankruptcy. Is that good enough for you?

Third - ACA outlawed those kinds of policies (buyer be ware policies).

Forth - perhaps they qualified for medicad - which they'd been paying into throughout their lives.

edit on 9-10-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Sounds kind of like self pity,trying to explain a thought instead of a study,most people who work and pay taxes were fine how things were,they had options,forced Obamacare only benenifited those that didn't pay into it,it was a facist act against the taxpayer,yet liberals,call Trump facist,why can't liberals take care of themselves,get a job

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Free loaders, its not about who is using Obamacare its all the BS that's in it, it was a bill written by insurance companies that was force feed to the American public, why is some of the BS in there like for example, why does my 81 year mother need prenatal care and maternity leave? this is just one of the many things that needs to be corrected, everyone says repealing and replacing will cause millions to loose there health insurances, not really it just means that millions will choose not to have any, most likely younger folks, or those whom work for themselves that pay cash for services. you want to talk about free loaders look at the SNAP program and how that's being abused.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Wonder where you got your information there was no problem before in how things were,only those who didn't work and were on public assistance were for Obamacare,heck why not,sit at home play video games while the working class picks up your tab,what a lazy self righteous fool,and had to throw"race" in there a true liberal rant

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join