It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Resistance", at what point is this just wrong?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I well recall the Florida disaster. But I didn't know that was the origin of "not my president".

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Flatfish

Oh gee but I did not vote for trump and will not vote for him next time either, 3rd party is my route.

But once again you fall on your face trying to get in a slam, first you mistook me for a trump voter, secondly you are working off the assumption that every single piece of mud thrown at the guy was 100% true, whats that old saying about assumptions... Hmmm.

Actually, I don't remember accusing you of voting for Trump at all.

My statement was referring to the fact that after everything Trump said and did during the campaign, that you or anyone else might be gullible enough to consider him to be an "unknown" when it came time to vote. Which by the way, was your analogy of what happened.

Donald Trump, much like Hillary Clinton is his own worst enemy and he'd do good if he deleted his twitter account and learn to keep his mouth shut.

Donald Trump is one of those people who is so stupid that they don't even know they're stupid. Hell, I'm pretty sure that earthworms have more brain cells than Donald Trump. I know they have a longer attention span.

Furthermore, he is a pathological liar and a raging narcissist. Maintaining what little bit of sanity he has depends on him receiving constant praise and adoration from his equally gullible and ignorant base of support.

That's the one good thing about Trump, the fact that you don't have to "assume" anything. If you just exercise a little patience, he'll readily admit to his misdeeds and make a clear display of his stupidity in the process.

You know, like the way he basically admitted to obstruction of justice when, in his interview with Lester Holt, he admitted that he fired James Comey in an attempt to disrupt the Russian collusion probe.

I'll admit that both Hillary and Donald are crooked and dishonest. The BIG difference is that on top of being crooked and dishonest, Donald Trump is unbelievably stupid and as Ron White said, "You Can't Fix Stupid."

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Flatfish

Hey, Hillary said we were all deplorable.

Of course, you agree with that.

Well, I don't totally disagree with it.

Actually, I think Trump supporters are unbelievably ignorant, extremely gullible and tribal to the point of their own detriment.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
It seems like the people are bad losers and childish in response. Another observation is the one used on death.............. grief, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

Frankly I'm SO SICK of it I proudly and quite voluminously Shout ....Donald Trump is The President of the United States ... IN YOUR FACE.... IN YOUR FACE, in your face........Ah ha..... I'm quite sick of them.

Upon reflection I also realize how dishonest the Dems played and their core values. Which seem to be non-existent.

What was it you said awhile back...

originally posted by: Plotus
"He seemed to be stumbling and bumbling and appeared to be very uncomfortable. I wonder why that is ? "

Well perhaps the fact that he is trying to reduce military numbers might be one reason they were less than enamored. Or perhaps his past record of debacles like Bengazi.

You know, there's something in me that wants to like my president, rally behind him, and hope that he will fare well in the world stage..... but not with 0bama. He has constantly Lied from the start of being in office. Has destroyed confidence in the office of president, and made people cautious in even listening to him. Peoples lives are not better or improving because of 0bamacare, or is employment improving. Entitlements have grown, those dependent on the government has grown, causing unsustainable dependency for both citizens and our treasury. He has spent monies we don't have on the worst kind of uses like foreign terrorist organizations. And always its followed with Lies, obfustication or subtrafuge.

I would actually think a large number of the cadets would have a feeling of contempt for him.

Double standards and whatnot.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Oh boo hoo. Trump et al. tried to delegitimize Obama for 8 years with the foreign born, gay, secret Muslim, married to a transgendered B.S. Joe Arpaio was still going after it in Dec. 2016.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Trump being a businessman makes him corrupt by default. The only thing he has done as president is make our country look like a joke and make his rich friends and himself richer.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
Oh boo hoo. Trump et al. tried to delegitimize Obama for 8 years with the foreign born, gay, secret Muslim, married to a transgendered B.S. Joe Arpaio was still going after it in Dec. 2016.

Reminds me of this old thread by SkepticOverlord that I recently came across:
"Damn The Country, Obama Must Fail"

FIRSTLY: Let me be clear that it is not I who believes, "Damn the country, Obama must fail." Instead, as you read on, you'll discover that the statement is an editorialized summary of what appears to be the bunker attitude of republicans on Capital Hill.

This was from August 2009.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

And it will continue to get worse and worse with this momentum. But keep pushing, it will be the other guys fault.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join