It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Military, Special Operator's and Intelligence Personal This Question is for You

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Prolly not but I bet they read it for fun

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: toysforadults

That's a compelling argument, and yes, I do agree that it sounds like a combination of a belt-fed (not bump stock) higher calibre 762, and then the controlled bursts which are clearly heard at the 3:30 mark of his source video, as being a lower calibre 556. To see that the victims were so completely floodlit is just really, really sad.. The shooter/s were able to pick them off sadistically, perhaps even taking aim deliberately at those who were bold enough to stand up first to make a getaway between periods of sustained fire (as it seems to have been a belt-fed weapon that particular shooter wasn't "reloading", he was pausing to ensure he could pick off those targets) - this would have significantly added to the fear & terror of the situation, as people realised he was targeting those who got up to run.. All of it leading to that very sad moment in the source video where you can see everyone just laid out on the ground, looking around in confusion, perhaps after a while even looking to see who will get up & basically take the fire so that others can make good their escape. Really, really sad. The shooters are evidently brutal, soulless monsters, whoever they were. I now disbelieve the official story, based on the evidence of that source footage.

Wow, spot on analysis from my point of view and very scary. 72 minutes of hell.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HassenBinSobar

I was always upfront about being a line dog scout,civilians can't make HEADS or tails what I was anyway.
LURS D and armor.
If these are false flags ,they have left out the parts of the evidence chain,where the covert sweeper would leave evidence in order to establish the shooter as the ONLY patsy.
HIT and run are guerrilla tactics for security alone.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

weather or not it's a false flag, do you think there were multiple shooters?

appreciate the input

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I can't tell with recorded data that could be messed with, as suppressors can DISPLACE sound .

HOWEVER if THERE was a tight shot group as described, I AM qualified to say that a bump stock can't do that at all.
edit on 8-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: EternalShadow

Prolly not but I bet they read it for fun
You're back! What do you think of the last LVPD press conference?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am of the mind that the variety of Arms & Ammo, that was set up in Suite 137 with Stephen Paddock as host ... started out as a weapons deal that went Wrong with the Other Party (ISIS) composed of the thousands of Radical Immigrant Refugees who are out-of-the open-borders system which allowed them to be admitted into the homeland

the Concert was a completely isolated venue and was not designed to be a target at first... the concert was to be a staged attack, supported by Police & private Security & had hundreds of Staged Victims in the crowd...(a YT video researcher can find scenes where Security Vested persons had devices/assault rifles that fired off flashing bursts of blanks at ground level after the distant gunfire signaled the 'actors' to begin the simulated attack... the floodlights came on to help the concert goers escape the fenced-in areas... the 'police & private security were likely agency or military or even Wackenhut rent-a-cops

up in the 32nd floor Suite 137, the terrorist team of perhaps 3 people, offed steve paddock & accomplice? Then hurredly set up a shooting position to attack a music concert just as the ISIS magazine had been soliciting,Islamic lone wolfs to do to Americans for more than 4 weeks (also target subways with bombs/knives/vehicles/etc.)
the terror cell turned a weapons sales pitch meeting into an attack operation as directed by their master planner who also coordinated the 'Staged Concert Attack' across the street that night...
the Real Bullets came as a Surprise/Shock to some of the Concert Attack Paid-Actors...and all of them are in grave danger of themselves being eliminated...
the visiting weapons buyer team sprayed the 400 yard distant crowd with nearly 15 minutes of live fire bursts before escaping into the confusion, likely looking & acting as hotel workers (and just might have been the same hotel staff who aided Paddock in moving the arms & ammo & explosives into the Suite during two days of tying up the service elevators & keeping the cargo secret from the tourists eyes.

background: the hotel, Mandalay, MGM, are supporters of BLM/Antifa/ the Soros empire and the property mgmt. are supporters of anarchists/terrorists/AQ-ISIS , et al. both politically/ideologically/financially... the arms deal was a set up and the dominoes fell as planned... one group stabbing another group in-the-back

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

weird, can you supply and information that aided you in drawing this conclusion?

do you have a background in the military with any special operations units?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
From major revelations to minor
No one would use a bipod with a bump fire.
It'll quit on you. If you stood up and shot, the
bipod will fall off. Also the rifle in LV
was 600 rpm and the AR-E4 w bump is about 800.
Sounds way different, compare !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join