It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Bored Again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I dislike the guy. At the same time, my inner English trait of sympathy for the underdog is playing up again. I pity him...to a degree.

He'll have to live with the legacy of hundreds of thousands of dead if we're all looking at a decimated Korean peninsula by Christmas. There's a human under the vanity somewhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

He'll blame it on ... someone else.

The buck don't stop there.

edit on 10/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

There was much discussion like we're seeing now, back when Ronald Regan confronted Gorbachev. Al Gore hadn't invented the public internet yet, but people on TV were scared stiff that Regan's tough talk was going to lead to the end of civilization.

Like today, the liberals were more on Gorbachev's side than Regan's side. Amazing how history repeats, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gorbachev? A threat of nuclear war?

How young are you?

edit on 10/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: whywhynot

we defend
we do not attack

Were you defending with the illegal invasion of Iraq?

Were you defending when you were funding terrorists in Lybia and Syria respectively?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
South Park has this nailed. They make fun of him for being a Twitter twit. And they make fun of yall for taking Twitter and social media seriously

FFS its Twitter. Not the State of the Union.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

A statement by the President is an official statement regardless of the platform it is delivered through.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Im curious....is this codified in law?

To me it would seem that while it may be customary, this dudes anything but. Id hate to think that 160 characters or less while on the crapper constitutes "official" in anyones mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I don't think that really matters he uses twitter as a platform to make all kind of announcements and statement.

Did he not make the announcement about banning transgender people joining the military via twitter for example before he had actually consulted the military on the matter.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The thing that continually surprises me is that his tweets end up so widely spread by the media!

I don't Tweet, perhaps I don't get the significance here.... I always imagined it was for suddenly blurting out into the universe whatever dumb thoughts you have come up in your head; so there must be a whole lot of dumb stuff up there that most will say later, "Yeah... I don't know why I wrote that. It just popped out while I was pooping and my fingers flicked it off into twitterland and I forgot about it."

That a man has stupid thoughts come up form time to time is human and expected. It does surprise me that someone in a role of so much influence would not see it as important to perhaps contain himself more than the average Joe. But that is, apparently why he was elected. I kinda wish that the tweets would stay with the twitters though, and not become international news for us to wince at.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls
a reply to: ausername

Friend, he's pushing for war on Twitter. It's not a diplomatic channel.

So, now you're his personal interpreter?

You're certain you know what he meant, or is that just your particular frame of mind filling in the blanks?

He said only one thing will work, what's that one thing?

Maybe he meant stopping all contact.

Perhaps he meant letting another party take over.

Could even mean letting them implode on their own.

Yes, he could have meant dropping bombs on their nuke facilities.

You, nor anyone else knows exactly what he meant. But you sure like to pretend you do.

I for one love that he uses Twitter to bypass the media and speak directly to us. The media hates it, the left hates it and so does the establishment right. That means it's the right thing for him to be doing.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

a reply to: ausername

Friend, he's pushing for war on Twitter. It's not a diplomatic channel.

So, now you're his personal interpreter?

You, nor anyone else knows exactly what he meant. But you sure like to pretend you do.

I for one love that he uses Twitter to bypass the media and speak directly to us. The media hates it, the left hates it and so does the establishment right. That means it's the right thing for him to be doing.

How is it the right thing when no one even knows what he means?

Do you guys even read what you type?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What i saw was him spouting off and talking out his ass.

I cannot accept twitter as a platform for state communications. Sorry. I know it gives the media stuff to fill content with....but i cant participate in that delusion.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ia reply to: SilverOwls

Trump is like a parrot in a cracker factory.

But at least he had the gumption to stand firm and when its covfefe

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: kruphix

He's got the subtlety of Adam Sandler movies.

Put your #ing phone down and let the grown ups do the diplomacy.

I'll turn it up a notch, a ninja assassin with a marching band mounted on elephants has more subtlety than Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I cannot accept twitter as a platform for state communications. Sorry. I know it gives the media stuff to fill content with....but i cant participate in that delusion.

Then you might want to write to Trump and tell him to stop using it as such.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
keep crying you children...

keep pretending like you know better then the President you children....

keep hating on that what you dont understand children...

Trump and his supporters all around the world cant be stopped children

wise up and pay attention.

Covfefe

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What i saw was him spouting off and talking out his ass.

I cannot accept twitter as a platform for state communications. Sorry.

And it's a sad fact Kimmo doesn't have your sense.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Godstuff

Even you know better than trump and your post suggests you didn't go to many classes. My grandpa always said it's never too late for an education. You should try it

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
President Trump is using a few choice statements every couple of days to keep the Democrats and the liberal MSM distracted from mobilizing to win significant elections. It's genius!

Wait until you see what's coming this week, via Executive Order! haha.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join