It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Bored Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Trump didn't invent the NK mess.

Presidents have been kicking that can for decades.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

every nation has the right to defend its people.
whether it is with military, diplomacy, or nuclear, the responsibility of the government is to protect the people.

the u.s. has a history of removing leaders from sovereign nations, disrupting their economy, and placing leaders in place who are supportive of the u.s. can anyone really blame north korea or iran or any nation to want to have the tools to defend themselves from the u.s. war machine?

diplomacy and economic relations would better serve the world.

no more war.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Nobody likes the media or kimmi. It doesn't justify calling for war on social networks. Due process and listening to your advisors are better strategies than going solo on Twitter

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
How dare he state the truth of the matter!

How dare he inform the public that NK has repeatedly violated agreements and proven themselves untrustworty!

How dare he!

TRIGGERED!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Perfect point.

However now that NK has nuclear weapons if he doesn’t clean it up the left will have a lot more than birth control and gun control to whine about.

Bully for the President.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Anyone else think that Trumps twitter account is probably the biggest threat to global security right now.

I wonder how long it will take him to tweet the nuclear launch codes?

Anyone who thinks the world can become completely unraveled from a silly tweet should be committed to a mental institution.

Was he not right?
China's lapdog is now a rabid pitbull and someone is gonna have to put it down.

I get so sick of this BS from you all. Like we as Americans had a choice. It was either the criminal lier in a pantsuit or the rich douchy businessman.

There was no right choice...
Only the one that would cause the least damage. If his tweets destroy the planet then we deserve it.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree that war is on the way. What I have hated the most is the decades long wars that have been fought very PC with our hands tied. These wars were fought in an attempt to nation build and to change a country’s population to our way of thinking. STOP THAT.

Fight a war if you must if a country is an ominous threat to our nation or our allies. Fight it with all our ability to remove the threat. Then get out of there and back to our business.

What is this war about, what has NK done to the US, or by flying missile tests in international waters, which laws are they breaking. by pursuing nuclear capabilities, like many other nations, what treaty are they breaking?

nothing has been done to NK because the past presidents know the answers to the above. and there's not a single magical lie they can weave to convince the international community as to why they'd be attacking NK legally.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Is there another tweet that was deleted or somethin?

I can't find the part where President Trump "called for war."

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Take out the political loyalties.

Would anyone have cheered Bush, Bill Clinton or Obama if they called for war on Facebook or MySpace. Nobody would ànd trump shouldn't either.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
How dare he state the truth of the matter!

How dare he inform the public that NK has repeatedly violated agreements and proven themselves untrustworty!

How dare he!

TRIGGERED!!!!

what agreements exactly?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

whether it is with military, diplomacy, or nuclear, the responsibility of the government is to protect the people.

the u.s. has a history of removing leaders from sovereign nations, disrupting their economy, and placing leaders in place who are supportive of the u.s. can anyone really blame north korea or iran or any nation to want to have the tools to defend themselves from the u.s. war machine?

no more war.

Yup, you are right! We got rid of Hitler, Mussolini, and Saddam Hussein. Do you have an issue?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Oh just little things like Clinton's agreement to allow them to develop nuclear power as long as they never developed nuclear weapons with it.

Remarks on the Nuclear Agreement With North Korea
October 18, 1994

Good afternoon. I am pleased that the United States and North Korea yesterday reached agreement on the text of a framework document on North Korea's nuclear program. This agreement will help to achieve a longstanding and vital American objective: an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula...

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

edit on 7-10-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You're assuming he isn't listening to his "advisors".

You think he wants war, but he is telling you and the world that he is running out of other options. He is telling everyone that the failed policies of past administrations allowed it to get to this point.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree that war is on the way. What I have hated the most is the decades long wars that have been fought very PC with our hands tied. These wars were fought in an attempt to nation build and to change a country’s population to our way of thinking. STOP THAT.

Fight a war if you must if a country is an ominous threat to our nation or our allies. Fight it with all our ability to remove the threat. Then get out of there and back to our business.

What is this war about, what has NK done to the US, or by flying missile tests in international waters, which laws are they breaking. by pursuing nuclear capabilities, like many other nations, what treaty are they breaking?

nothing has been done to NK because the past presidents know the answers to the above. and there's not a single magical lie they can weave to convince the international community as to why they'd be attacking NK legally.

The world knows the threat that NK is and they DISAGREE with you

www.npr.org...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Anyone who thinks the world can become completely unraveled from a silly tweet should be committed to a mental institution.

Disagrees with what I have to say.....

So says I should be committed to a mental institution, pretty much sums up the posting standards of quite a few of our members these days.

Might want to also take a moment to read my second post on page one by the way....

EDIT:

Just want to pick you up on this also.

If his tweets destroy the planet then we deserve it.

We never voted for him, I can say Trump is not my president because he is not, I had no say in Trumps win, you can say that "we" as Americans deserve it all you would want, but the rest of the world doesn't and if you ask me nor does America, utterly stupid comment.
edit on 7-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
dp
edit on 7-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

no more war.

Yup, you are right! We got rid of Hitler, Mussolini, and Saddam Hussein. Do you have an issue?

hitler and mussolini were already involved in war when japan attacked pearl harbor. the u.s. did not preemptive strike germany or italy or japan. the u.s. defended itself against an aggressive nation.

saddam hussein (iraq) did not attack the u.s.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Pssst it's been common knowledge before trump put the twinkle in your eye.

The difference is every other politician (or tv celebrity) managed to avoid war. There's informing and there's trolling for war. Which one do you prefer

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Do they even have twitter in North korea??

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Kim does! Retweet’s to himself a lot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join