It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Bored Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Trump loves his weekend Twittering. Gene Wilder's spiritual hair twin is busily trying to provoke a war again. MAGA!

Please. Someone. Anyone. Take his Twitter account away.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Anyone else think that Trumps twitter account is probably the biggest threat to global security right now.

I wonder how long it will take him to tweet the nuclear launch codes?

edit on 7-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well they always like to say "an armed society is a polite society". Just think of how safe we'd be if every one of us was armed with the nuke codes!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I feel an attack on NK is coming soon.

Trump just can't hold a secret like that...his comment with the generals about this being "the calm before the storm" and now this tweet...I think the moron is going to attack NK.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
How much longer will these outrageously childish and unprofessional behaviors be tolerated? I am starting to think people have a growing disregard for anything he says. Sadly, the POTUS has become a joke, and clearly he's done it to himself.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Only one thing will work? Calm before the storm?

Yep, no fuzzy math there.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

He's got the subtlety of Adam Sandler movies.

Put your #ing phone down and let the grown ups do the diplomacy.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
On a more serious note;

I recall him recently saying how something should have been done about DPRK, 25 years ago, 10 years ago and 5 years ago and now he has basically been left with this mess to sort out. And as much as I enjoy hating on Trump as much as the next guy I do think he has a bit of a point. Its not really Trumps fault DPRK has been going after nukes, its not his fault that Soul has all that artillery pointed at it.

The whole situation kind of shows the big problem with the Bush/Blair doctrine of preventing a state acquiring nukes, we we went to Iraq, so the say, because of WMD's and yet let DPRK build up this capability. I think Trump is right when he says that something should have been done before now to have removed the problem DPRK poses before it got to the stage where they now have viable nukes.

Lets face it, the big thing the west wants is for DPRK to dismantle hits nuclear weapons program and back down the massive military stand off thats been going on on the Korean peninsular for a generation. That quite simply is not going to happen now and furthermore the west cannot let it stand. There might not be a war this year or next year but its really only a matter of when and not if war starts with Korea.

Let me clear, Trump is the last person I think I would want to be leading the USA in this situation, but I think regardless of who was in power, military action in the next few years was always going to be pretty much inevitable.
edit on 7-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

He could have been a flag bearer in the struggle to claim power back for citizens.

Now we've got tax cuts for corporations and more war coming. They're all the same.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I like the job President Trump is doing, but the tweeter account isn't very presidential. I wish he would drop the tweets.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls
a reply to: kruphix

He's got the subtlety of Adam Sandler movies.

Put your #ing phone down and let the grown ups do the diplomacy.

His point is painfully clear, diplomacy has failed leaving him only one option.

NK has repeatedly directly threatened the USA, they have demonstrated advancing military capabilities including nuclear and thermonuclear weapons.

Grownups or not, regardless of whatever you think of Trump, he is president and he can't ignore this threat.

Maybe set aside the partisan politics for a moment and consider the seriousness and urgency our president is faced with.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Trump loves his weekend Twittering. Gene Wilder's spiritual hair twin is busily trying to provoke a war again. MAGA!

Firstly let me say that you present yourself as inarticulate and lose the argument when name calling is used.

Secondly, do you believe that his tweets were materially incorrect in some way or do you just object to his personal strategy of tweeting?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Nothing he said is incorrect.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"presidents and their administrations have been trying to talk to North Korea for 25 years"

Thats the thing though. They haven't. Other than Clinton.

Maybe if you tried Trump, you'd actually get somewhere?

Might even be the highlight of your Presidency.

Oh well, the warhawks have got his ear now.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Friend, he's pushing for war on Twitter. It's not a diplomatic channel.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Diplomacy isn't for Twitter. It's a discussion not a couple of sentences broadcast to the world.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

a reply to: ausername

Friend, he's pushing for war on Twitter. It's not a diplomatic channel.

He is commander-in-chief, he doesn't have to push for anything.

Twitter is his preferred outlet for transparency.

He doesn't like the media, so this is how he gets his messages out.

It is what it is.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree that war is on the way. What I have hated the most is the decades long wars that have been fought very PC with our hands tied. These wars were fought in an attempt to nation build and to change a country’s population to our way of thinking. STOP THAT.

Fight a war if you must if a country is an ominous threat to our nation or our allies. Fight it with all our ability to remove the threat. Then get out of there and back to our business.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

Diplomacy isn't for Twitter. It's a discussion not a couple of sentences broadcast to the world.

You are welcome to your opinion, when you are elected President you are welcome to your actions.

(post by odzeandennz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join