It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy loses it over the Las Vegas massacre

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Asertus

If you believe that the world is as you see it, and that the people in power, the gatekeepers of the information we receive tell the common people the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, then by all means keep believing so. I am not going to try to change anyones mind. Do you really think that NASA is the pinnacle of our spacefaring technology, and things like fiber optics, night vision, transistors, stealth technology just all "happened" at the same time? All through human ingenuity?

Anyone who frequents a site like this knows that "conspiracies" are almost never the exception. They are the norm.

Not just the so called super soldiers either. There are many, many people that say the exact same things about the secret space program. Scientists, physicists, engineers, people like bill tompkins who actually designed many of these carrier ships. Even former astronauts. Are they all lying to get attention?

Should we take it all with a grain of salt? Absolutely. However it would be foolish to totally discount what many of these people say simply because it sounds crazy to the average person. The world is crazy and truth really is stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Proof that crazy comes in all shapes and sizes.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

If you believe that the world is as you see it, and that the people in power, the gatekeepers of the information we receive tell the common people the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, then by all means keep believing so.

I have some experience of journalism and I can therefore attest that the media only tell us as much of the truth as they have column-inches or TV time for. Very sadly, this is a function of the advertising revenue that the news generates.

Do you really think that NASA is the pinnacle of our spacefaring technology, and things like fiber optics, night vision, transistors, stealth technology just all "happened" at the same time? All through human ingenuity?

No, I don't really think that, for the simple reason that it isn't true. Total internal reflection in a glass fiber was known in 1870. The crucial breakthrough making fiber optics commercially viable came in 1970. Night vision was in use in World War II. Transistors were invented in 1947. Stealth technology in aircraft dates from ~1960.

Even former astronauts.

Which former astronauts?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

As for NASA being the pinnacle of our spacefaring technology, I think the private space industry has eclipsed them for now—but look for a resurgent interest in NASA when SLS starts launching in (?) a couple of years.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
''Paranoid conspiracy theorist Kerry Lynn Cassidy''

Conspiracy theory can lead to paranoia.
Why would you say that this person is paranoid and not just a conspiracy theorist?

Because he wants to imply that everyone has to be paranoid in order to be a conspiracy theorist, whereas the truth is that the only criterion is a refusal to accept cognitive dissonance when the reported facts are inconsistent with the official story.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
''Paranoid conspiracy theorist Kerry Lynn Cassidy''

Conspiracy theory can lead to paranoia.
Why would you say that this person is paranoid and not just a conspiracy theorist?

Because he wants to imply that everyone has to be paranoid in order to be a conspiracy theorist, whereas the truth is that the only criterion is a refusal to accept cognitive dissonance when the reported facts are inconsistent with the official story.

Not true. I already answered the question on page 2. Here it is again:

From the "X-Zone" radio show with Rob McConnell:

RMcC: I understand that there was a time when you believed that you were being targeted by the government.
KC: Yes, sure. We're all being targeted. Some people don't know it though.
RMcC: Why are we being targeted?
KC: Because your government is out to get you.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Two days ago, Kerry wrote this:

The fires in Northern California are clearly the work of planning and an attack orchestrated by the Illuminati and their cohorts. ...

As known, the houses in Northern California were on prime real estate and those in power want the land cleared of the people and their dwellings in order to repossess and control what would be built there in the future. With the sky rocketing value of Northern California wine, this land became a focus for prime real estate development.

She offers no evidence for the involvement of the [non-existent] Illuminati. She writes "Apparently these fires are caused by a SPACE-BASED WEAPON via Satellite," and offers no evidence for that either.

Srsly, DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join