It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Kindergarten Children And A Teacher Murdered In School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It seems the world just keeps getting sicker. 8 dead total as the teacher was burned alive as well. 40 more 4 and 5 year olds injured. It seems the crazy is increasing all over the world.

www.mygc.com.au...

A security guard with previous mental health issues allegedly sprayed the kids with alcohol before setting fire to the Innocent Children’s People Municipal Education Centre in the city of Janauba on Thursday morning.

It’s understood the 50-year-old guard was recently sacked from the school and carried out the attack as revenge.

In total, seven four-year-old children perished in the inferno, along with a 43-year-old teacher. A further 40 people were taken to three different hospitals for treatment.

Most of the victims are said to be children aged just four and five, with at least 25 of them being treated for burns.

Five of the deceased children were burnt alive in the atrocity, while two others died in hospital on Friday afternoon.

The security guard reportedly set himself on fire after the attack and died in hospital a few hours later.

The guard had reportedly suffered from mental health issues in 2014.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Obviously this means we need to outlaw guns around the world. It's for the children.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I already made a thread on this incident yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Already posted my dear I'm afraid

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sadly, extremely violent crimes are much more common in Central and South America.

Even ones involving children.

This one is especially heinous.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
It seems the world just keeps getting sicker.

You do know there are 7.4 billion people in the world?

I think the more interesting number is how many people go to bed at night and wake up the next day. Maybe the world is not as sick as you are hoping for it to be.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If you really think the world is getting crazy you need to look up exactly what humanity has been like since the Viking days. Fast forward all the way to WW2 and look up to see what the Japanese did to the Chinese and to Filipinos. People can be savages truly, which is why the savages need to be put down like dogs when we have the chance.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Brazil huh? So no guns? Cars? Trucks? Knives? If the average law abiding citizen...even one in the crowd had a firearm at the time...they couldve stopped this.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Sick, twisted SOB.
I hope the children passed out from smoke inhalation rather than having to endure the burning.

But I pray that POS felt every second of himself burning.
If I was the Dr working on him, I'd make sure I kept him alive....just so the parents of the children could light him back up again.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I dunno, its pretty crappy dude.....ive been to all the corners....it is indeed special helmet day in the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
If you really think the world is getting crazy you need to look up exactly what humanity has been like since the Viking days. Fast forward all the way to WW2 and look up to see what the Japanese did to the Chinese and to Filipinos. People can be savages truly, which is why the savages need to be put down like dogs when we have the chance.

Since the Viking days? Try the beginning of time.

new topics

top topics

join