It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear me out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
no
edit on 7-10-2017 by wasatheist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wasatheist

The internet can read your mind.
You shouldn't be thinking about robbing banks, and now Google will punish you.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about your situation, it is sad.

Psychosis is a bitch. I've suffered through it as well and the delusions can be incredible. However, for me, and it seems like for you as well, there was a spiritual significance in the form of synchronicity.

Please seek help from a mental health professional. They can help you deal with your suicidal feelings and help you see a light at the end of the tunnel.

God is real and glorious, but organised religion has tarnished his reputation. Here's to wishing the Holy Spirit finds you soon and illustrates to you just how beautiful and precious life actually is, yes even yours.

Good luck.

edit on 7-10-2017 by Incandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Organized religion is there to confuse and control you. As far as negativity, you cannot have + without the - . If everything were perfect, what would you ever learn?

Negativity, aka "evil" is necessary for our growth. It is there to show us and remind us who we are NOT.

Welcome to ATS!

edit on 7-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Life is nothing but a whole bunch of lessons, and how quick we are willing to learn them! The repetitive circling around particular aspects occur for 2 reasons: lessons aren't being taken and or learned from, and that if negativity is of a highest priority focus, then your environment around you will shift to highest priority of negative manifestation.

As tough as a spot as you may be in currently, you'll have to stop for a short bit to collect yourself. You'll then have to learn the gift of gratitude. Once one can be thankful for the current gifts in life, it becomes increasingly easier to move towards a more positively focused thought train. Once feeling thankful and grateful for even the chance to wake up each day to attempt positive strides shows as common practice, one can move to add what 'GOOD' can provide to our environments. The processes of positive focus, positive efforts, and reflection/praising the good & positive achieved is how life becomes to be experiences that allow the best dreams/thoughts to flourish.

It's a practice, rinse, and repeat process... one of which negativity and sorrows fade away naturally. Just like physical activity can take some work, the brains abilities and usages should be exercised. I tell my brain what to do and who is in charge of this life experience... no way will I ever let my brain do the acting on my behalf.

If these concepts are practiced a mere 1 minute a day, it's a positive move away from negativity and conflict. If too many lofty goals are added to the equations, it will simply lead to feeling goals are too difficult meet. If the time is taken to learn the small and meaningful things of positive nature along the way, the negativity starts to fade away naturally.

I would advise float therapy additionally... at least 6 sessions. Maybe find ways to forgive the past as well... and use the past as credible knowledge on how to steer away from negativity in future endeavors.

If life becomes complicated, its most likely due to the simple being ignored and not reflected upon.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm sad to see you felt you needed to delete what you wrote. Still, your "no" was funny walking in on.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasatheist
no

You will fit right in. Welcome?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I hope you're not Australian.

new topics

top topics

join