It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Amendment & Boobs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Clay Travis wins the Sh1tlord of the Week award for his bold statement. The officially sanctioned feigned indignation form the Robotard anchorwoman, who, I am told has been know to fall heavily and often for the Chads is hilarious, and the triggered into brain frozen silence of the other guest is equally entertaining. The subsequent blah blah blah sexist, blah blah racist etc got the same reaction from me that it got from Clay

There is a serious issue raised though. Should free speech include the right to say something that some may find, or have been ordered to say they find offensive? Or should those that do so be dragged off to the Liberal Free Speech Re-Education Camps? If the only price of free speech is the occasional piece of proscribed "Toxic Masculinity" (oh the horror!) then I say we can afford it. By the way. What would constitute toxic femininity?

This is the first time I've tried to embed, can some kind soul fix this for me please.

edit on 7-10-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

v=aiLN9N5gmdY

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Your vid id is missing some info, pretty sure this video is the same one no?

edit on 7-10-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Is it just me or if someone is such a strong advocate of the first amendment, if a country, or a website is so passionate about freedom of speech is it not a little odd that we also bleep out the word boobs.

BOOBS!!!!

I don't really see a problem with what he said, saying I like the first amendment and I like boobs, so what?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yeah that's one, I don't know how to fix it.

a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

He killed any chance he had of getting his main point addressed when he said b..bs. The response was predictable.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've just changed the title because you make a fair point. Let's see what happens.

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Certainly funny that a woman finds a man basically saying he likes boobs offensive.
If she would take a look at her broadcast colleagues on the tv, she would see many of them showing off their cleavage.
Couple that with skirts so short you almost see their whoo haa's and it's hard to not take notice.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Certainly funny that a woman finds a man basically saying he likes boobs offensive.
If she would take a look at her broadcast colleagues on the tv, she would see many of them showing off their cleavage.
Couple that with skirts so short you almost see their whoo haa's and it's hard to not take notice.

I am against sexism however its really difficult to take things seriously at times.

I get a bit fed up of this idea that its somehow sexist to say you find the female form attractive or sexy, if you do that we are accused of objectification and sexism. I saw a article in my local paper about how there was some "hunk" celebrity who had visited, so it ok for women to be object men but not the other way around.

Or like you say when a women has some revelling clothing on, its wrong for me as a man to find that attractive?

I think the whole idea of saying a women shouldn't commentate on sports or earn as much as a man doing the same job is totally wrong.

But its also wrong to chastise a guy for finding a women attractive.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wait.... Why does this thread not have 27 flags by now??? ...? ...? ?

This is great, the raw genius in this is priceless. It's like he held a mirror up to their face and said 'I'm real'... 'wtf are you?'

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I like boobies too.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah, that's where the expression 'boobs' comes from. The birds would land on ships and were easily captured.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes but do you like them? Or do you prefer tits?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yes.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Oh yea love watching the camera do a wide pan profile of the tight skirted and well curved Robin Mead. And will never forget the day the lovley and talented Jen Westhoven wore only what nature allowed and a tight tee shirt minus bra and it was apparently cold on the set.
edit on 7-10-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Yet we must only respect her for her mind and talent.

Could you imagine a male with the bottom half of his sack hanging out the zipper hole of his pants saying "listen to my words not my body"?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Oh that was funny. She got really upset because he said he likes boobs....TRIGGERED!

How many prime time TV shows now have make out scenes with scantily clad young men and women? But saying the word boobs is offensive? LOL!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Logarock

Yet we must only respect her for her mind and talent.

Could you imagine a male with the bottom half of his sack hanging out the zipper hole of his pants saying "listen to my words not my body"?

Balls out jeans?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Guns and Boobs tend to mesh well.

See google image search.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Holy crap I need these.

Whose got they balls out?

ME ME

Wheres my balls at?

Right here

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yogi had a little buddy he called boob sometimes and we think nothing of it.

edit on 7-10-2017 by mikell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join