It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Examination of the Interactions between Extra-Terrestrials and Humans Research Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am VERY happy to get this research project started. With your help, I think we can put all the information we find into one place and then analyze it. I thank everyone in advance who will participate with this research project.

Introduction

Many people believe that Extra-Terrestrials have had interactions with the human race. If this is true, Extra-Terrestrials have influenced human history greatly. Whether this is true or not, humans have came a long way since they first appeared on the earth. This research project will make a final stand on these supposed interactions.

"The Examination of the Interactions between Extra-Terrestrials and Humans" Research Project

Purpose

The purpose of this research project is to make a final stand on whether or not Extra-Terrestrials made interactions with the human race.

Goals

- The examination of the building of the pyramids in Egypt...

- The examination of the building of any other structures that appear to be built with the help of Extra-Terrestrials...

- The examination of the development of religions...

- The examination of major technological advancements in the past 100 years…

- And whatever is deemed relevant (by me) to make a positive improvement to this research project...

For this research project, we will not assume that aliens exist but will assume nothing. We will research the goals with an open mind and then make a final judgment based on the research we did.

Anyone who wants to participate in this research project should u2u ADVISOR to receive a "scholar" status if you do not have one already. If you have one, u2u me and I will assign you a task to do. Do not add on to this research project without u2u'ing me first.

Anyone who wants to make suggestions about this research project (this includes adding goals to the "goals" list) should u2u me.

Members

they see ALL- team leader (TL)
kenshiro2012 -
mrwupy -
FLYIN HIGH -
UnMature -
Schmidt1989 -

EDIT: new goals could be added so check throughout this thread for updates…

[edit on 10-2-2005 by they see ALL]

[edit on 2-3-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
here are some links about the pyramids:

www.world-mysteries.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

ce.eng.usf.edu...

www.prevos.net...

www.touregypt.net...

www.crystalinks.com...

i am not shure if this was proven as a hoax or not but it is useful for this research project:

Ancient Egyptian Flying Vehicles

www.crystalinks.com...

i only have one other member working with me on this research project. if you would like to help, just follow the directions on my first post...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Technological Advancedments

These are some sites of which have timelimes of technological advancement from the period 1900 - 2000. (Some of the inventions mentioned are not major technological advancements)

I think the really good technology starts at around 1948, this could be linked with the alleged 'Rosswell' incident':

inventors.about.com...

Over the last 150 years, technology has changed at an increasingly rapid rate. During the 1800s, uses for electricity were discovered. Railways, steel-making, automobiles, and machinery for agriculture and industry were developed. During the 1900s, new technologies gave us refrigeration, airplanes, plastics, motion pictures, satellites, atomic energy, and computers. All of these changes have affected business.

www.mcgrawhill.ca... achertips/_the+technology+timeline.php

View the history of inventions from 1900 to 1999. This is a handy resource to quickly see what was invented during each decade.

inventors.about.com... tion.htm

The history of communication innovations including: the telephone, television, printing, computers, Internet, and more.

inventors.about.com...

This series covers many of the major milestones in computer history (but not all of them) with a concentration on the history of personal home computers.

[edit on 25/2/2005 by wyatt43]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Crop Circles

ask.yahoo.com...

The crops (usually grasses) in the circles have their stems bent down, not cut, to make the patterns. Sometimes the stems are all bent in the same direction. In some circles, the stems aren't bent near the ground but higher up, in the middle of the stem. Patterns range in size from just a few yards across to huge designs that can only be seen fully from the air. Wiltshire County in South England is a hotbed of crop-circle activity, with patterns appearing regularly throughout the summer season. Coincidentally, the Wiltshire area is also home to Stonehenge.

Speculation continues about the source of these circles. Whirlwind or plasma vortexes, earth energies, and microwave transient heating are all popular theories. Many believe that extraterrestrial forces create crop circles. People who subscribe to this theory often think the patterns form messages from aliens to humanity.

skepdic.com...

Crops circles are geometric patterns, some very intricate and complex, appearing in fields, usually wheat fields and usually in England. Most, if not all, of them are probably due to pranksters, such as Doug Bower and David Chorley who, in 1991, admitted to hoaxing approximately 250 circles over many years. There is a segment of the population that believes the circles are messages from alien spacecraft. Some maintain that the aliens are trying to communicate with us using ancient Sumerian symbols or symbolic representations of alien DNA. Those who engage in such serious study and theorizing about crop circles are known as cerealogists (after Ceres, the Roman goddess of agriculture and fertility) or croppies.

www.lovely.clara.net...

manifest around the world, the result of an energy interacting with the physical world - in this case plants. This energy is comprised of light, sound and magnetism. To date, crop circles have been reported in 29 countries, and have appeared in mediums such as wheat, barley, canola, trees, ice, rice paddies, even linseed.

Contrary to popular perception, crop circles are not a modern phenomenon. They are mentioned in academic texts of the late 17th Century, and over 200 cases have been reported prior to 1970. Some eighty eyewitnesses – as far flung as British Columbia and Australia – have reported crop circles forming in under twenty seconds; these witnesses describe sightings of incandescent or brightly-coloured balls of light which either precede a crop circle or are actively involved in its creation; in some cases shafts of light have descended onto a field and swirled the crop into a geometricshape in less than fifteen seconds. Such reports are often described by farmers.

I believe that MOST crop circles are hoaxes. Crop circles are intended to be seen from the sky. They have to be made with a "view" from the sky (a "UFO" or a helicopter). I find it hard to believe that these complex designs are made only from a ground view. This is just my way of thinking.

There are two new goals to this research project: "The examination of the phenomena of crop circles" and "The examination of the phenomena of unidentified flying saucers".

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am going to do the posting in steps in order to make it a more coherent.
The first (this one) will cover both genetic as well as possible living (resident) extra terrestrials.
The next posting will cover probable collusion between present governments as aliens.
The reason for the disinformation that the governments are using.
The technological advances that this relationship has engendered.
The third posting will cover various religious references from biblical. Asian, the Americas etc.
The forth posting will cover the possibility of advanced civilizations on Earth. Possible reasons why so little “hard” evidence exists to either prove or disprove the belief of such.

Note, I have not included any information where John Lear may have been the originator as the information that he has provided have been pretty much debunked.
ET Visitors: Scientists See High Likelihood

Now a team of American scientists note that recent astrophysical discoveries suggest that we should find ourselves in the midst of one or more extraterrestrial civilizations. Moreover, they argue it is a mistake to reject all UFO reports since some evidence for the theoretically-predicted extraterrestrial visitors might just be found there

DNA Evidence

A large number of UFOlogists are now of the same general belief that many of the alien races are genetically compatible with the Homo Sapient race. They base this belief from similar religious beliefs that the human race may actually be a hybrid race a mixture of Terrestrial as well as at least 3 other alien races. In later postings, I will list specific biblical references as well as references from other religions to support this theorem.

How much difference is there between Neanderthal DNA and modern human DNA

Ancient DNA has been successfully extracted several times from hominin fossils; they were all Neanderthal bones. The primary challenge is that when an organism dies, water, oxygen and microbes start degrading DNA. Within 50,000 to 100,000 years, all the DNA is gone. Therefore, extracting DNA from any hominins older than Neanderthals and Homo sapiens is currently impossible. Also, the DNA that is extracted is fragmentary and damaged. Another concern is contamination of the ancient DNA with modern DNA. Hominin mitochondrial DNA, or mtDNA, was first extracted from a Neanderthal in 1997. The bone was from the first Neanderthal fossil recognized by scientists, from a cave in the Neander valley in Germany. To avoid contamination, the extraction was performed in a lab where no modern DNA had been processed. A small sample of the bone was ground up to extract the mtDNA. Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) was used to amplify the mtDNA segments before sequencing it. The sequences obtained showed substantial differences from modern human mtDNA and various experiments were conducted to exclude the possibility that the sequence was the result of contamination. The results of these tests showed that the mtDNA had come from the Neanderthal fossil. Researchers then began to compare the sequence to modern human and chimpanzee sequences. Most human sequences differ from each other by 8.0 ± 3.1 substitutions, while the human and chimpanzee sequences differ by 55.0 ± 3.0 substitutions. The Neanderthal and modern human sequences differed by 27.2 ± 2.2 substitutions.

Dzopa Ham Tribes
Bayan- Kara-Ula mountains of China

To this very day, there are two tribes of people inhabiting the Bayan-Kara-Ula region who call themselves the Dropa and the Han. Neither tribe can be categorized into any known race - they are not Chinese, nor are they Tibetan. The people of both tribes are pygmy-sized with adults growing no taller than 3'-10" (the smallest measuring 2'-1") and weighing an average of 45 lbs. Their skin is yellowish and they have unusually large heads just like the remains of the aliens found in the caves in 1938. Hair is very sparse on their bodies and their non-Asian eyes are large with pale blue irises

1998 Analysis of submitted hair sample by Peter Khoury

The analysis CONFIRMED the hair came from someone who was biologically close to normal human genetics, but of an unusual racial type - a rare Chinese Mongoloid type - one of the rarest human lineages known, that lies further from the human mainstream than any other except for African pygmies and Aboriginals The hair sample also seems to show it contains 2 deleted genes for CCR5 protein and no intact gene for normal undeleted CCR5- this CCR5 deletion factor has been implicated in aids resistance.

www.theozfiles.com...
www.geocities.com...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Physical Evidence Related to UFO Reports

Physical evidence of alien / human interaction covers a very large area. People who have reported abductions or UFO sightings have had anywhere from cancer cures, limb / teeth.
Physical Evidence Related to UFO Reports

Possible Technologies use to reach Earth to bypass faster than Light Limitation outlines in Einstein’s Theory of Relativity

Source

Latest theories include Stargate /Wormhole
Point to Point Teleportation (similar concept to Star Trek’s Warp)
Zero Point Energy ZPE
Note, there is much discussion that ZPE technology is based off of US – Alien Communication
Source:

[edit on 26-2-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thought it might be good to introduce myself. My name is Wupy and it means a sound of joy, as in wooopeeee....but since adopting it i've learned that many people have dirty minds.

I'll be contributing soon but at the moment i'm still looking for the best starting point.

I look forward to our journey together,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is all ive found really in the 20 seconds ive searched, it has to do with the majestic 12 and some other stuff.

www.angelfire.com...
www.anomalyarchive.com...
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This is a nice link...alot of research goes into this site. It is local to me so I am a tad biased.
They also have MUFON links ect.....
www.aliendave.com

[edit on 12-3-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Konichi-wa and hajimema#e!

I am pleased to join this project and I look forward to working with all of my outspoken, insightful, knowledgable, and loudmouthed compadres here.

I intend to focus on hints of alien contact in religions. I should warn you all that I am an "interested skeptic" with an appreciation for evidence, though my heart is prone to fantasy. I mean to be an objective examiner.

This post will focus on ancient artwork, with an emphasis on religious artwork.

www.ufoartwork.com... has an expansive gallery of artwork involving either objects or characters that resemble UFOs or aliens, or art depicting concepts of technology, engineering, or mechanical inventions that are otherwise out-of-place for the time and origin of their creation.

This art ranges from B.C.(E.) to somewhat modern times and I will present the stories behind the art along with some notes about the cultures that produced it in my illustrative episodic series, to begin. This post will consist of mostly quotations, mostly sourced from this site. After the art posts, I will focus on religious stories, language, and concepts relative to the topic in ancient and modern religions. This part will be entirely written by me but will be complete with sources and a bibliography.

To begin with, I would like to present this piece, which is one of several influences on history that the (perception of) UFOs has had on nations.

These images of two crusaders date from a 12th century manuscript " Annales Laurissenses" (volumes/books about historical and religion events)and refer to a UFO sighting in the year 776, during the siege on Sigiburg castle, France. The Saxons besieged and surrounded the French people. They both were fighting when suddenly a group of discs (flaming shields) appeared hovering over the top of the church. It appeared to the Saxons that the French were protected by these objects and the Saxons fled.

(Image not included)

Indian Vedic texts are full of descriptions of Vimanas. The Ramayana describes Vimanas as a double decked, circular or cylindrical aircraft with portholes and a dome. It flew with "the speed of the wind" and gave forth a "melodious sound".

The above painting is by Carlo Crivelli (1430-1495) and is called "The Annunciation" (1486) and hangs in the National Gallery, London. A disk shaped object is shining a pencil beam of light down onto the crown of Mary's head. A Blow up of the object is next to the painting.

The above picture depicts Jesus and Mary on what appear to be lenticular clouds. The painting is entitled "The Miracle of the Snow" and was painted by Masolino Da Panicale (1383-1440) and hangs at the church of Santa Maria Maggiore, Florence, Italy.

This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". It was painted in the 15th century. The Palazzo Vecchio lists the artist as unknown although attributed to the Lippi school.Above Mary's right shoulder is a disk shaped object. Below is a blow up of this section and a man and his dog can clearly be seen looking up at the object.

UFO sightings are not at all modern, as you will see in my next post, so it is no surprise that UFOs and aliens appear in ancient and antique art. It is fascinating, however, that a great amount of religious art plainly implicates extra-planetary occurences in depictions of religious proceedings.

In comparison among ancient religions and their traditional fables and stories, the similarity of references to intrastellar influence becomes uncanny to the observer.

This image is by flemish artist Aert De Gelder and is entitled "The Baptism of Christ" It was painted in 1710 and hangs in the Fitzwilliam Musuem, Cambridge. A disk shaped object is shining beams of light down on John the Baptist and Jesus.

*All quotes from above originated from www.ufoartwork.com....

Clearly, man has looked to the skies from the beginning. Unknown things that man saw in his infancy and those that man now sees share common themes and traits. Do these similar traits simply encompass our universal fears of the unknown, or is man actually making visual and further contact with vessels and beings from other places? These strange and unidentified creatures and objects that we now capture on film were once captured only on canvas. Do they have real significance in man's history and destiny? Have they exhibited real power over us? Let's take a look at the evidence.

I am aware that using one single source for my opening post is not entirely professional, but the quotes describe where the art came from and who created it better than most sites that I read during this process, and in any case, the art speaks for itself in this post.

Regards,
Zipdot

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
This is a nice link...alot of research goes into this site. It is local to me so I am a tad biased.
They also have MUFON links ect.....
www.aliendave.com

[edit on 12-3-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

www.aliendave.com

your link was broken...

i fixed it

EDIT:

GREAT job everyone!!!

keep it up!!!

[edit on 14-4-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

My research (as you have probably heard this many times before) comes from the work of Stewart Swerdlow (google expansions)

He is a good close friend of mind, and he has worked for the secret government for over 25 years. He now works to expose that of his ex-controllers, and wishes to educate wherever he can. The following is from his work.

Alien influence with pyramids of Egypt
The pyramids in Giza Egypt are in a formation to that of the Sirius A Star System. This is no coincidence as the pyramids were created by them. The Sirians of Sirius A culture influenced the egyptian culture of that time.

In true actuality, the pyramids are not pyramids at all, but are vessels for energetic vortexes. The pyramid is not just ontop of the surface, but there is infact a duplicate pyramid upside down underneath the surface. This shape gives that to an octahedron - it is 8 sided.

Alien Influence with other cultures
In the below text, I will discuss the other alien influences of other cultures around the world.

Russian/Slavic Culture
This culture was influenced by that of the beings of Tau Ceti. The Tau Cetians introduced their DNA to the Russian culture to be more dominant than the base reptilian and that of the other 12 species that were involved in the original creation of man (another topic)

The Tau Cetians are said to be at war with that of the Greys from Zeta Reticuli I and II as they were responsible for destroying the Tau Cetian home world.

Germanic Culture
The blonde hair blue eyed culture was influenced by that of the beings from Alderbaren. The Alderbarens are also said to have helped the Nazi's create advanced technologies and to help build the original Vril UFO's. Germans are said to be the first humans to be 'off world' by travelling to Alderbaren.

Hebrew Culture
The Hebrews were also influenced by that of the beings of Sirius A. The current Israelies are not of true descendant, but are actually descendant of the Khazars.

Tibetan Culture
The Tibetan culture was influenced by that of the beings from Sirius B. These beings are very small and are philosophers.

Incan Culture
The culture of the incans were influenced by the beings of Procyon. The Procyon culture is very spiritual but have little technology to travel deep space. They use the help of other beings to travel.

Black introduction to earth
The Black population on earth were created by that of the beings called the Annunaki.

The Annunaki lived in this part of the galaxy underground on a planet called Niburu. Niburu were on course to return to earth in 2003, however the planet was destroyed by the Illuminati as they were affraid of uncontrolled circumstances the Annunaki may bring. This is also why AIDS was introduced to the black population so that the message would be given to the Annunaki to not return for their creation.

Conclusion
In my own research, I am hoping this covers goals 1 and 2.

I will be posting on religion and how it was influenced by certain cultures.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
hi the following link you posted included a lot of pictures that were debunked

www.crystalinks.com...

new topics

top topics

join