It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea set to test missile capable of hitting America, says Russian politician

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The ideal intercept track of a US bound missile goes over Russian airspace.

When asked about the issue, the US theatre commander said they will just "deal with it" at the necessary time.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Little jackass nations need to be more like Chad and less like deadville middle east warlord country if they are truly smart.

Those 'deadville middle east warlord countries' you refer to are, I assume, places like Iraq, Libya and Syria. North Korea would be one of those 'little jackass' nations. Pretty much sums up US mind set and foreign policy.

Let's face it the biggest deadbeat jackass nation on the planet is the USA. Lest you forget...hundreds of thousands of innocent people, murdered, courtesy of good old uncle Sam. If the USA decides to attack another country and murder men women and children, I hope it loses as many lives as it takes. Even then that wouldn't be justice. The reality is, what you dish out needs to be brought home to you.That way the American people can have a taste of what they are doing to others.
edit on 8-10-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Little jackass nations need to be more like Chad and less like deadville middle east warlord country if they are truly smart.

The reality is, what you dish out needs to be brought home to you.That way the American people can have a taste of what they are doing to others.

We "dish out" billions of OUR TAXPAYER DOLLARS to other countries. It would indeed be nice if some of them would reciprocate. Especially the unappreciative leech nations.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The reality is, what you dish out needs to be brought home to you.That way the American people can have a taste of what they are doing to others.

We "dish out" billions of OUR TAXPAYER DOLLARS to other countries. It would indeed be nice if some of them would reciprocate. Especially the unappreciative leech nations.

I don't know of any unappreciative 'leech' nations. I do know that any aid given comes with a high price.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Those 'deadville middle east warlord countries' you refer to are, I assume, places like Iraq, Libya and Syria. North Korea would be one of those 'little jackass' nations. Pretty much sums up US mind set and foreign policy.

Let's face it the biggest deadbeat jackass nation on the planet is the USA. Lest you forget...hundreds of thousands of innocent people, murdered, courtesy of good old uncle Sam. If the USA decides to attack another country and murder men women and children, I hope it loses as many lives as it takes. Even then that wouldn't be justice. The reality is, what you dish out needs to be brought home to you.That way the American people can have a taste of what they are doing to others.

To my knowledge, America has never went to war to target innocents, children, etc...thats always been collateral damage. But hey, thats cool...you do you. You seem miserable, and quite enjoy being miserable. Haters gonna hate I believe the phrase is. Keep whatever country you are in in line and you wont have to wake up to the sound of daisy cutters and moabs

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

To be honest, I am not miserable nor indeed a hater, I just call it like it is. You on the other hand are in denial. You say...

Keep whatever country you are in in line and you wont have to wake up to the sound of daisy cutters and moabs

You can see what country I am in, below my non avatar. What line would that be? Some sort of imaginary red one that the USA has drawn? International law? When did the US ever follow that?
Countless dead innocent men, woman and children strewn across the Middle East, all courtesy of the USA's illegal invasions and destruction. Where are the sanctions that should be in place? When will the criminals be held to account?

Daisy cutters and Moabs for those that won't toe the line. Sounds like the USA's foreign policy.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
To Midicon

There has never been a kinder victor to their enemies than the United States. They helped Germany and Japan recover and become major world powers again. They have done their best to help Iraq and Afghanistan to rebuild despite their self destructive tendencies. South Korea is a shining example of progress. People have died opposing America and it was totally needless. I for one am proud of what we have set out to do in America, and that is to make the world a free and better place. No country is perfect and yes, painful mistakes have been made by all the major powers including America. I only hope we are still learning from past mistakes.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Accidental double post. Delete

edit on 8-10-2017 by Tomcat1970 because: Accidental double post

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Russia will do some saber rattling if the West shoot down a nuke over there airspace considering probable resulting contamination of the area by Plutonium, but chances are they will allow the action if required.

They may even have a pop at any incoming missiles with there own anti-ballistic missile system.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tomcat1970

Perhaps you missed this...

Countless dead innocent men, woman and children strewn across the Middle East, all courtesy of the USA's illegal invasions and destruction. Where are the sanctions that should be in place? When will the criminals be held to account?

Nothing to be proud of there. Quite the opposite. if anything you should be ashamed. How decent of you to help rebuild the stuff you destroy. Hey, if you could now just bring those dead back to life! The reality is that the US has, over the course of the past few decades, murdered countless thousands of innocent people. There is no getting away from it.
Obama called Iraq a 'mistake'. What an insult to those survivors and the dead. It wasn't a mistake, it was a criminal act. No lessons have been learned, they know exactly what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yeah, but Japan are still not confident it will be enough. Since they dont want to provoke NK by shooting down the missiles that fly over.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

It's hardly provocation to shoot down a missile that has breached your airspace, prudent would be a better assessment given that you really have no idea as to the intent.
edit on 8-10-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Countless dead innocent men, woman and children strewn across the Middle East

Scotland?...a Brit yapping about Americans warlike stance. how rich.
You lot participated in every major conflict and plenty of random conflicts since the dawning of the freaking western civilization. You can gripe about all the poor innocents in the middle east that America killed..guess who was right freaking beside us...yep...GB.
Congrats mate, you won this weeks internet hypocrite award.

I feel soo sad for all the innocent men, women, and children the British killed during germany in WW2. Why would they do that, poor germany was just doing their thing and mean Britian decided to start murdering German children.

Your opinion is noted and the proper laughing has taken place. Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: spy66

It's hardly provocation to shoot down a missile that has breached your airspace, prudent would be a better assessment given that you really have no idea as to the intent.

Its not like the missiles are buzzing the buildings as it flys over...when these missiles are flying over Jp, its high up in space.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Hey, I would love to see those dogs in Westminster held to account.

I am no hypocrite, far from it.

I think the war with Germany was one that had to be fought. Very different regards Iraq which was really just a turkey shoot followed by an invasion and occupation.
That being said I agree with all you say about the British government, they are every bit as corrupt and psychopathic as yours.

edit on 8-10-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yes but things that go up tend to come down.

Realistically "high up in space", and before the ICBM can release its deadly payload containing the thermonuclear warheads(MIRV) is exactly the time you would wish to intercept.
edit on 8-10-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

To be honest, I am not miserable nor indeed a hater, I just call it like it is. You on the other hand are in denial. You say...

Keep whatever country you are in in line and you wont have to wake up to the sound of daisy cutters and moabs

You can see what country I am in, below my non avatar. What line would that be? Some sort of imaginary red one that the USA has drawn? International law? When did the US ever follow that?

Daisy cutters and Moabs for those that won't toe the line. Sounds like the USA's foreign policy.

LEt me guess. a sid fein supporter? still pissed the IRA sold yall out for a seat in London?

And according to the ARabs..no one is innocent. So no harm there.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
No you did not
a reply to: BASSPLYR

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

LEt me guess. a sid fein supporter? still pissed the IRA sold yall out for a seat in London?

I would never support such a group. Perhaps the simple idea that someone calls it like it is, is beyond you.

A simple question, where are the sanctions and condemnation for the USA's murderous campaign across the Middle East. Somehow American's think their lives are more important than anyone else's, I don't.
The USA needs perpetual war to sustain an economy built around it's MIC. Exporters of death and destruction.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And according to the ARabs..no one is innocent.

So that obviously includes all the Christian Arabs too then, and there are a lot of them.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join