It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter with the Fascist Nazi Patriarchy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well written.

Great fun.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnicianTo tell you the truth I don't like people like you. You're weak, you're cry babies and trouble makers. You try to brainwash people to think a certain way because you hate men.

You Liberals are so self-righteous and pompous. This is why people despise you. Get off your soap box others have to live in this world with people like you too...and we don't think highly of you "holier than thou" Liberal types either. We tolerate you.

Bravo, truly couldn't have said it better myself. Does this remind anyone of the Nazi's at the end of WWII? Supposedly Hitler had become so demented about losing the war, he started to order non-existent military divisions and assets to attack the U.S. forces - each day sounding crazier. This reminds me of the modern day extremist-infiltrated-Dem-party.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Actually, it's fairly easy to prove human potential is narrow, and it's conditioning that makes people successful.

No one actually 'works harder', they are pampered.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I'm not a vegan. I don't drive a Prius (I think they're ugly cars). I haven't ridden a bicycle since I was probably 14. I don't own a Macbook and I rarely drink coffee.

There's a lot of projection in your post. You called my fictional persona "weak" repeatedly while ranting about how evil women are and telling your entire life story. You screeched at him that he was "so self-righteous and pompous" and yet, filled with your own self-righteous indignation, you went on about how people like you despise people like him and "tolerate" them as though you're somebody whose tolerance should be sought.

Let go of that hate you're holding onto. You'll feel a lot better.
edit on 2017-10-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

You are ridiculous... from the extraneous worded writing style to the "warnings" of triggering.

I think I probably should have started my satirical account with a legitimate trigger warning for people who are so affected by political propaganda that they can't see absurd, over the top fiction when they read it.

Lighten up.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

You're joking right?

I would hardly consider coal miners, steel workers, construction workers, road workers, farmers, loggers, oil field/rig workers, firefighters, police officers (walking around with armor/heavy equipment all day) to be pampered. Furthermore, implying that these aforementioned jobs are anywhere near as "easy" or important as flipping burgers is an outright falsehood.

But then again, in this leftist-dominated narrative world, things don't have to make sense. Make fries or save lives, some people think those things are equal I suppose.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol you lost me there. i have no idea what you are talkin about

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Please, try to red pill me some more as you completely fail to perceive satire. You're doing a bang up job of representing the rational worldview of a man of reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Some women are evil. So are some men. The point is that inventing ridiculous terms (such as "patriarchy") is not a good way to get your point across in a country that is very sensitive about political propaganda. Look only to the antifa/Nazi nonsense for evidence of this.

When a certain minority group (in this case, leftists) attempt to dominate the narrative by labeling all opposition as something vile, it is no surprise that such counter-action becomes prevalent. Unfortunately many MSM entertainment-pseudo-news outlets learned this the hard way.

Psychological operations lingo is being discussed in the average American's household. Mainstream repulsion of such activities is no surprise, and neither is the (over) reaction many of us have.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

OP, if this was satirical (and you say it is) then I once again apologize for the over-reaction. We are under constant assault in the psychological/information domain, by people who are supposed to be our friends/neighbors/countrymen.

I have no problem with the left practicing its ideology. My problem is them attempting to force it on others, and even a small minority (antefuh, et al) who attempt to use violence to further their political objectives.

But since you say it was satire (I have no reason to doubt that), I sincerely offer you my apologies.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I--and obviously most of the other people in the thread also--got that this was a brilliantly written piece of satire by a liberal poking fun at the extreme fringe members of his ideology. It was hilariously funny to most of us, and it was very nice to see the usually oh-so-serious antediluvian let it all hang out and be silly. I'm absolutely stunned and more than a little bit saddened by the people who actually took this seriously.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No. I'm not joking.

The bane of your existence is you actually could be a rocket scientist, and a good one at that.

But you're probably not.

The idea people are worth more or less is devoid from the fact our value is subjective.

The point is you should treat the coal worker with respect because he could have your job in different circumstances easily, and only the very fewest of people are actually occupied with something only they can do.

Sorry you don't understand the equal intrinsic value that comes with that. Human brains are still putting the capability of the best supercomputers on Earth to shame, your disposition people are worth less than others is sad. What's even more sad is you don't understand how this comes to be when it does, and by how small of an actual degree it applies. Most people can do most other peoples jobs. Scarcity of the 'harder jobs' is why they mine coal, not because of their inability, that's ludicrousness and very showing of your incorrect opinion. The people with 'good jobs' often had them handed to them on a silver plate, compared to others. After spending their whole life being handed other things on a silver plate to prepare them for it.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
From what I read....you need a mental health professional..... A real professional, not the My therapist via text.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

River, the awareness of formerly arcane agitprop and dis-info techniques has been a two sided sword. When it comes to disinformation and propaganda, you are powerless to its potential influence until you recognize it and take active steps to prevent it. On the other hand, it causes anger in those who realize there are people that will happily use them as pawns in furtherance of some arbitrary objective.

This anger tends to lend to resolve, which demonstrates that debunking such propaganda is a valid and effective means of combatting it. The overreactions are not only necessary, but they warn others (at a minimum) that a certain payload of information may need further vetting. Thanks to the Internet, encyclopedic knowledge and large population opinion samples are readily available. I envision a time when "news" will be raw dumps of data for individuals and organizations to analyze and draw their own conclusions from.

I apologize for the misinterpretation, but stand by the methods. By calling out propaganda, we ensure its effectiveness is significantly limited. Information is a domain of warfare and is every bit as dangerous. Unfortunately in this case I was mistaken about the purpose of the article, it isn't easy to determine someone's "tone" or intent based on textual information alone.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

I understand what you're saying, and there is a lot of truth to it. However, the idea that anyone is capable of being physicists or scientists is just wrong. IQ is a terrible way to measure intelligence, but there is a limiting factor. Whether or not that has to do directly with education, or whether there is some genetic predisposition toward intellect I am unsure.

Based on what I've observed, even from grade school and beyond, certain people are incapable of learning certain material. Although I am fascinated by physics/electronics, I doubt I'd ever be capable of learning enough about them to contribute meaningfully to those respective fields.

For instance, if you asked me to reproduce the double slit experiment I probably could. OTOH, if you placed me on the Manhattan project and asked me to arbitrarily create nuclear fission I would likely be unable to. We now know the first nuclear devices were crude (especially the gun type design), but until this knowledge was discovered it was possibly one of the most important scientific questions of mankind.

I also think you misunderstand my definition of "value." Value, as I defined/used the term, means their overall worth in contributions to society and our nation. For instance, most would agree that a terrorist or criminal doesn't have the same value as that physician we mentioned earlier (or even the individual working for a fast food chain). Worth is relative: that is to say that it doesn't stand on its own. If we're worth anything, that worth is relative (LT, LTE, GT, GTE, etc).

This concept is similar to saying something is "good." What you're really saying is that relative to another item/experience/belief, you believe the subject of the statement to be better than another item/experience or belief.

edit on 10/7/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

The people with 'good jobs' often had them handed to them on a silver plate, compared to others. After spending their whole life being handed other things on a silver plate to prepare them for it.

Hey, that's another thing we agree on

It is important to note that a lot of people legitimately worked hard and earned their prestigious position. It just seems that too many in this country want something for nothing, and I am not a believer in that.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You must live in Portland...lol

Good story BTW... enjoyed

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
That's my secret name! I thought masons could keep secrets. What is the NWO coming to?

We only keep secrets for men with testicles.

Their own, before you try to get cute.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Awesome!
You managed to waste another 2 minutes of my life with this nonsense. You did however give an uncanny portrayal into the life of a typical SJW douche canoe.
So thanks I guess...

But in truth we already knew how intolerant and ignorance these leftist are.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The point is the quantum mind's potential is vast on it's own, and also narrow between each case compared.

None of us are actually that much smarter than the rest, this is the truth.

So just mild caution in saying some are worth more than others. It's not that it isn't true, it's that it's by an inconsequential amount.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join