It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJW Assault on America is the Most Serious Thing the Fake News Media Won't Report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You are correct there. The self entitled obnoxious behavior needs to stop. That being said, it was just a hat. The problem is that had the situations been reversed, they'd be crying fowl demanding the "racist Trump loving" perpetrators be imprisoned for hate crimes.

Oh well, I guess that's no reason to be like them. I also believe that being tarred and feathered has been enough punishment, because levying harsh punishments for minor infractions sets a very bad precedent. Protecting our judicial integrity is more important than a one-off message to the haters.

I wholly disagree with her actions/statements, however. I believe she was entirely wrong, but has likely learned her lesson (probably somewhere around the time it hit national news). I retract my earlier sentiment which stated that the book should be thrown at her.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Congrats, Ante ... I think you're now the new world record holder for most snowflakes triggered by one thread.

As your prize you are now responsible for handing this out to the most deserving candidate:

The Semi-Annual Dish-It-Out-But-Can't-Take -It Award

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Perfect example of the left eating their own...
What's wrong op?
You finally realize your peers are lunatics?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Perfect example of the left eating their own...
What's wrong op?
You finally realize your peers are lunatics?

He was talking about people like you. And you just proved his point.
Think about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

SJW'ism is a shoehorn for fascism. With how SJW's call whomever disagree with them "Nazis" effectively shutting down opposing views / opinions, it's a dream come true for certain elements in the government.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Boycott Colombus day? I believe in pizza and justice for all!!!

some folk protest for the sake of protesting. I'm all for standing up for what you believe in, and I'll shout when I damn well please but I wouldn't do it without a damn good reason but getting into college doesn't mean you are automatically entitled to intelligence.

'What do we want? Procrastination! when do we want it? not now!'

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
what is the point of this thread? the media report about this all the time.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What... the hell was that? I think it was meant to criticize Republicans, but I thought the O.P. was serious at first, and I’m still not sure.

If he is serious, I have a few criticisms to make on his post.
edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 13:38:30 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 13:39:13 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 08pmSun, 08 Oct 2017 13:39:28 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
What... the hell was that? I think it was meant to criticize Republicans, but I thought the O.P. was serious at first, and I’m still not sure.

If he is serious, I have a few criticisms to make on his post.

It was the twin of his thread skewering the left, which you can find here, and a followup to his interview with AgustusMasonicus, which I highly recommend and which you can read here. All three are brilliant, in my opinion.
edit on 8-10-2017 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So, you call yourself a writer. Do you get paid by the word?

Or do you need medical attention?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well written piece Ante. I enjoyed reading it and found it entertaining but that's as far as that goes. Sorry to say, it doesn't warrant S&F from me though. You already have too many anyway.

What are you doing on ATS today? Shouldn't you be spending your time on one knee to show your solidarity in protest of the police brutality represented by the national anthem?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It sucks to be so obsessed..

... for the wrong team!

the style of nonsense your complaining about is the same nonsense you perform. You just do it at a keyboard!

matters not, the path that the West is currently on started decades ago.. neither political entites matter any more - we're on a one way street so you'd better grow up and grow some balls cause its going to get hairy!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

the style of nonsense your complaining about is the same nonsense you perform. You just do it at a keyboard!

Totally.

matters not, the path that the West is currently on started decades ago.. neither political entites matter any more - we're on a one way street so you'd better grow up and grow some balls cause its going to get hairy!

I would ask you to elucidate but that would require you to be lucid.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join