It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJW Assault on America is the Most Serious Thing the Fake News Media Won't Report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: introvert
Most people?

Do you dispute this?

Based on what?

Yes, I dispute it based on the fact you have no way of knowing how most people would view this thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

BIKE LOCK HER UP!

Well played. Please don't forget to provide your birth certificate if you really wanna MAKE ANTIFA GREAT AGAIN.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm really upset by what is happening on college campuses all over. No, I don't mean fraternity hazing deaths, rapes, suicides, overdoses and normal stuff like that.

What in the world?

You are worried about some people yelling and screaming and using free speech but call violent crimes normal?

Sorry to say, but I think you are the one disconnected with reality and need to maybe actually talk to some of these "Libtards" you speak of. Instead you come here and roll your face on a keyboard pointing fingers and fear mongering.

THEM, THEY, it's THEM who will cause AMERICA to fail, it's ALL THEIR fault. That's all I hear from people now days. It's getting a little old.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Um:

Definition of satire
1 :a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn
2 :trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss This is by far the best thread of the day. Great job and awesome deflective tactics. Poo for the win!

Actually I was disappointed as every time I've clicked on a thread of his where the title appeared he was finally going to criticize his own team, it was either a total ruse like this one or it was all geared in a way like 'yeah so Hillary did such and such twice BUT WAIT Trump did it four times' kind of thing.

Perhaps he should have posted the other one last night before this one he would have gotten different responses from everyone. But what fun is that right?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Most people?

Do you dispute this?

Based on what?

Yes, I dispute it based on the fact you have no way of knowing how most people would view this thread.

Well I contend it, given the same reasoning.

Most people. /fin

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The woman who stole the hat committed a racially motivated hate crime though. It's a form of terrorism to intimidate political opponents.

Imagine if it was a white guy that did this to a black guy, people would cry hate crime. So therefore this is too.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Brilliant, thank you!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You realize the authorities could build quite a profile of you based on residual "substances" from your poop. Why leave self incriminating evidence around?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Imagine if it was a white guy that did this to a black guy, people would cry hate crime. So therefore this is too.

There's a problem with political discourse today. "Imagine". Now we are dealing with fantasy. "If". Let's deal with "what is", not "what if".

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The woman who stole the hat committed a racially motivated hate crime though.

Trump supporters are a race in themselves?

I can entertain that idea...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But...but...but his team is bad. BAD!!!

Team Martini Porsche is obviously beyond party politics, and while having a blast on the track he's drifting around a bunch of old talkingpoints like a pro in a hot suit on Spa.

That's what's happening and I like the smell of gasoline in the evening.

#Anti-Spa

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This little girl reminds me very much of antifa protesters, little coddled brats who have never been opposed.

edit on 7-10-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I did deal with what is.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

My pu$$y hat off to you!

... and the reactions. Ha!

I'm saving up all my poop to make statues so we won't forget history.

lmfao
edit on 10/7/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

She said it was because he was white (though if I recall correctly, he disputed that technicality).

Assaulting someone because they are white (as she clearly said so) is a racially motivated hate crime.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Stealing is wrong. Clearly that young woman has some issues that she needs to work through. I think most reasonable people can agree with that regardless of their political leanings.

That said, she's being charged with a felony for swiping a hat which is both absurd and counterproductive. You want her to be charged with what? A hate crime for swiping a hat? How much punishment is appropriate?

She's already a national object of ridicule. What more? Expulsion from school, a hate crime conviction and jail time?

Should the entire course of her life be altered and her future prospects severely diminished over swiping a hat off another student's head? Should that really be a life ruining transgression? Because that's what it seems like some people are suggesting and I don't know if you intended to agree with them or not but a felony conviction for a racially motivated hate crime would certainly be just that.
edit on 2017-10-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I'm really upset by what is happening on college campuses all over. No, I don't mean fraternity hazing deaths, rapes, suicides, overdoses and normal stuff like that.

What in the world?

You are worried about some people yelling and screaming and using free speech but call violent crimes normal?

Sorry to say, but I think you are the one disconnected with reality and need to maybe actually talk to some of these "Libtards" you speak of. Instead you come here and roll your face on a keyboard pointing fingers and fear mongering.

THEM, THEY, it's THEM who will cause AMERICA to fail, it's ALL THEIR fault. That's all I hear from people now days. It's getting a little old.

Erm...you do understand that this is satire, right?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But...but...but his team is bad. BAD!!!

Team Martini Porsche is obviously beyond party politics, and while having a blast on the track he's drifting around a bunch of old talkingpoints like a pro in a hot suit on Spa.

Teams are bad, mmmkay?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join