It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJW Assault on America is the Most Serious Thing the Fake News Media Won't Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No thats an old expression my uncle used to use. He'd often use it in the form of 'godamnit' ("oh piss up a rope"). Havent heard that one in forever.

My stepdad had one too: "In Indiana it's illegal to piss in the wind."

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I have to add that I was a bit stunned seeing you author this post.

Respect level multiplied. Are you joining us Ind's or is this just temporary frustration?

If you really want to kick the system where it hurts then abandon the party system and act as such full time.

If we could collapse the party system that would be a big step towards real progress...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is the state of education in America.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The Fake News and SJW movements are all on the same team, as are Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS etc. They all have been adopted and set in motion to push attitudes towards globalism as the solution. Instabilities are desired by globalists, because they are ready in the wings as the solution.

Imagine a world with a globalist government so full of idealism, one swift chop from a Bolshevik coup and the whole world gets ruled by commies with an iron fist dictator. Such an easy end game, thankfully they will never get over the hurdle of tribalism with nationalism and its pesky borders.

Europe itself will stand as in Daniels prophesy, a many material giant statue with feet of clay that will always break and come crashing down to shatter into its many parts.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

thankfully they will never get over the hurdle of tribalism with nationalism and its pesky borders.

Nope. I recently wrote a big huge thing on the subject sent in to that Global Challenges competition, where I argued that the ideal of PUSHING everyone towards globalism is a fools errand because when it comes to humans their nature and ideologies, to 'push hard' is to become radicalization, and the ones being pushed against radicalize in response. That all the agenda has really done is created a whole nother "World Identity" level (speaking in terms of the un/subconscious) tribal identity (like nationalism or 'cosmicism', etc), which has created further divisions than ever (which is inherently counter-productive if the goal was to bring everyone together). And the results are everyone fighting more meaning less cooperation less compromise less being able to see where each other are coming from, which means all the stuff they're trying to save the world from well guess the globalism agenda has ensured we're least be able to as a species best be able to come together to deal with any of it.

Yeah, my piece should go over with their panels like a tsunami of kitty kats and puppy dogs.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And people tell me I'm the crazy one. Where were you on the first page?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Most people?

Do you dispute this?

Based on what?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Holy #, you are really wired for sound tonight, Ante. Bartender, I'll have one of what he's having lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss This is by far the best thread of the day. Great job and awesome deflective tactics. Poo for the win!

Did you read his other thread? It's possibly even funnier. I'm lovin' seeing this side of theantediluvian. Who would have guessed?

edit on 7-10-2017 by riiver because: Typo gremlins struck again.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So your tactic is to insult your readers then ask why they didn't join in quicker?

Well I will respond, I was too busy admiring my red hat while licking a window to come waving it around in here on the first page.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

So your tactic is to insult your readers then ask why they didn't join in quicker?

Well I will respond, I was too busy admiring my red hat while licking a window to come waving it around in here on the first page.

It's only an insult if you're taking it personally.

Laugh a little, TFTP. It's good for the soul.

The first mistake is to ever take something on the web personally. The moment you do, the other side has won.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

It's only an insult if you're taking it personally.

Laugh a little, TFTP. It's good for the soul.

The first mistake is to ever take something on the web personally. The moment you do, the other side has won.

Hard to laugh when our red hat keeps falling off every time we pass a window on the Trump train, the urge to lick is dominant.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I blame Hillary for all of this.

I bet she stole the apple too.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
... and then, numerous numbskulls on ATS provide perfect examples of the motivation for OP's irony and satire ...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It all seems to be rhetoric, nowadays, not even original beefs.

Its all just, jus "this is what i saw somewhere, i'm outraged!".

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There was a punch line? I must need more coffee.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Outrage is the new "cool". You gotta show you be "woke", uh huh!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Terminal1

What? I've seen enough YouTube videos of random people. I'm convinced.

I can relate. YouTube is just filled with truth!

Like this woman...

Truths I tell you!!

It is all a conspiracy. Damn holographic principle... wish "they" wouldn't have bought this simulation out of the bargain bin... my life would be so much better if "they" would have bought a more expensive universe.

Just my luck .. I am stuck in one full of conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

a reply to: badw0lf

Everyone always thinks their opinions are shared by most people... right up until they're accused of groupthink and then all of a sudden they're raging individualists who've never had an idea shared by another human being.

I've never thought that.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
My hair didn't form dreads because of any sort of "cultural" whatever.
My hair is dreads because that's what it does.
Is it cultural appropriation because I like fried chicken and watermelon?
Go piss up a rope.

DID YOU JUST THREATEN ME WITH A NOOSE?

A MAGA rope. Steal it, run away !!!

Caarn, you know ya wanna...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join