It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJW Assault on America is the Most Serious Thing the Fake News Media Won't Report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's not my fault. I was vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

AugustusMasonicus red pilled me.

link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: theantediluvian umm ya you are a crazy person. Please get off the internet and go read some falling up. Good luck with everything and please go away

Regardless of the message, He's eloquent and Very colorful in his wording, don't cha think?

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian ok maybe you don't need meds. I going to read your post again and see what I missed. Either way I still have all my poo for the past ten years. Alot of it is watery so prob not able to be used to build a statue but a good bit can be used.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
As a side note, everyone (The Cult) knows (stupidly believes) that college rape statistics are made up.

Murica could never be the college rape capital of the World with all that MAGA Freedom (brainwashing) around.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: theantediluvian yes that is exactly what I am saying. I may but you won't cause you may be locked up for being a nut job. Anyways please be the person that walks around throwing poop at people in your underwear. Atleast that way I can laugh a bit.

I'm saving up all my poop to make statues so we won't forget history.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust I def agrea with that. So I retract all I said about this person. They seem very smart.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is. A lot to learn about life, you have.Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The whole thing is maddening. From the stupid college kids and the dumb stuff they say to propaganda machine that blasts videos of them to the grown people who obsess over the dumb stuff college kids say.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Be honest, were you saying that in your Yoda voice when you composed it?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian wait a second there. Ok no continue. I love it.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

AugustusMasonicus red pilled me.

Red Pill'd eh? Is that what that was?!?

And here I was contemplating how you've achieved a whole nother level of category in what I call "Damage Control Via Deflection AKA "Passive Regressive" defensive tactics".

It's a good thing I posted to get this reality check.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hey, thanks! I'm really just having a bit of fun commenting on the absurdity of the present state of American politics.

And just think, mid-term elections right around the corner and then we can jump right into a two-year long campaign season for the next presidential election.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

College kids vote.

Uh oh.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss This is by far the best thread of the day. Great job and awesome deflective tactics. Poo for the win!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The whole thing is maddening. From the stupid college kids and the dumb stuff they say to propaganda machine that blasts videos of them to the grown people who obsess over the dumb stuff college kids say.

Idiots will be idiots. What can we do?

Laugh at them, I suppose, but at this rate...the gut will be hurting for a long time.

And just to be clear, yes, I am calling the college kids and the people that obsess over what they say unintelligent.

My ivory tower allows me to do that.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert Ivory tower of poo???

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

It's not that its just a bunch of crazy kids. They're crazy because of of hardcore divisive bent social engineering has crafted them into being that way (media, academia, etc, etc), because liberals of old wont stand up to it, and so on.

The issue of what they're saying pales in comparison to HOW it came to be they are saying it.

And this shia'ite isn't an 'accident', it didnt just happen to come about via some natural evolutionary progression, this is a grand design and at least most of them are trapped in their little echo chambers to have an excuse to not see thru it, whats your excuse?

I proclaim that the people who have seen enough to know better and are smart enough to see where its going, to carry on dragging the party line no matter the consequences are at this point in the maturity of the system are 99.39213% as guilty as the fountainheads that started this kind of BS.

So carry on. It really is entertaining. And you have so much to look forward to... imagine all the jokes when what its looking like its going to take to stop this madness plays out (for a hint go see what was left of Germany and how things went from there after WW2).

edit on 6-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

College kids vote.

Uh oh.

Twice according to trumpers.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Idiots will be idiots. What can we do?

Laugh at them, I suppose, but at this rate...the gut will be hurting for a long time.

And just to be clear, yes, I am calling the college kids and the people that obsess over what they say unintelligent.

My ivory tower allows me to do that.

Must be nice seeinng everything as black and white.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join