It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Praised Harvey Weinstein as a 'Wonderful Human Being'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Critical thinking is often a foreign concept to Trump.

He hinders himself daily with easily verified lies, and childish attacks that tarnish his reputation with the majority of Americans.

You'd have to ask him why he does it. Unlike you, I'm not a mind reader.

edit on 10/11/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Funny how NBC News wouldn't run the Weinstein story because it "didn't meet standards", despite multiple named sources and statements from victims.

Meanwhile, they ran another completely false and unconfirmed story from anonymous sources about Trump wanting to increase our nuclear arsenal by 10x, which has been completely refuted.

So much for standards. Obvious cover up if you ask me.

As to the Obamas, who knows if they knew or not. Even if they didn't know, waiting 5 days to issue a statement is pretty damning. I mean people insisted Trump waiting 24 hours to condemn white supremacists meant he supports white supremacists. By that logic, the Obamas must support rapists.
edit on 11 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Funny how NBC News wouldn't run this story because it "didn't meet standards", despite multiple named sources and statements from victims.

Wouldn't run what story? Michelle praising Weinstein way back in 2013... 4 years before allegations became public? There's no story there.

As for the Weinstein allegations that surfaced this week... they've been running that story all week long.

edit on 10/11/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

NBC was approached to break this Weinstein story and declined to run it. I'll edit my post, that's unclear.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: redmage

NBC was approached to break this Weinstein story and declined to run it. I'll edit my post, that's unclear.

So they chose not to be the ones to "break it", but they have covered the story every day since the day it broke. They absolutely did "run this story" on day one, and every day since.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is very likely the man is very nice and cordial in the proper settings and among those of power which he respected.

But, according to the reports which I have read about his interactions with others; it is guys like this who give us perverts a bad name.
edit on 11-10-2017 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join