It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Praised Harvey Weinstein as a 'Wonderful Human Being'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ShawnTBear

I haven't had a chance to watch any of the liberal MSM networks today. Are they even reporting this Winestein story?

No.
It's inconvenient.

Entirely untrue.

The story is all over the New York Times, the BBC, CNN, etc, etc.

This is ATS, in the new Right shift America, facts are inconvenient.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Obamas love Weinstein so much they used their positition of power and privilege to secure an internship for their daughter with him.

It is refreshing to see Molestia Obama is working her way to the top the old fashioned way, working under her mentor Pervy Weinstein.

Malia Obama’s Next Move: An Internship with Harvey Weinstein

www.vanityfair.com...

edit on 7-10-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They'd praise the devil if he made a sizeable donation to the DNC......oh, wait, they already do because he has!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Not a fan of either, but I don't think it's a conspiracy. I'd assume someone helped write her speech or she was just trying to be polite. They had their kid under his care and despite their flaws I don't view them as bad parents. Probably just didn't know, they had a lot of other things to think about.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In 'foot-long Michelles' world the pervert actions & behaviors of the Hollywood personality Hardley Winestine are praise-worthy

that's not news or out-of-character in the theatre-of-the-Absurds

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

He got fired from his company.

His donations are being dumped onto charities by huge democrats.

He admitted to everything and apologized. So there is that.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And Trump has praised Hillary Clinton in the past. So....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The Obamas love Weinstein so much they used their positition of power and privilege to secure an internship for their daughter with him.

It is refreshing to see Molestia Obama is working her way to the top the old fashioned way, working under her mentor Pervy Weinstein.

Malia Obama’s Next Move: An Internship with Harvey Weinstein

www.vanityfair.com...

Weinstein gets fired for doing the same thing that trump did, but, trump got elected to be president backed by Christian evangelicals.......

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Did Michelle watch Harvey take a shower...or did she give him a sensual massage?

I bet Harvey was at least nice enough to give ole Michelle a reach around.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Harvey Weinstein will be given a parade by the cultural Marxists because he talks their talk while hiding behind the walls of his mansion.

This case will drag on for years until people start forgetting.

Then things will go back to the way they were in Hollywood because it'll never really change.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Harvey Weinstein will be given a parade by the cultural Marxists because he talks their talk while hiding behind the walls of his mansion.

This case will drag on for years until people start forgetting.

Then things will go back to the way they were in Hollywood because it'll never really change.

By normal you mean him and Michelle strolling Sunset Blvd looking for poon, I mean actresses.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

If you had the power to rid Hollywood of every hypocrite, then the only people left in Hollywood would be 3 retired nuns who accidently got on the wrong bus when they wanted to go to "The Yarn Barn".

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Michelle Obama Praised Harvey Weinstein as a 'Wonderful Human Being'

The only good sexual predator is a left wing sexual predator.

Bill Clinton.

Weinstein.

Weiner.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If the Democrats didn’t know he was sexually harassing people at the time, how would that fact be able to affect their judgement? Now that it is known that he was sexually harassing people don’t you think it is natural that their opinions would change? How is that hypocrisy?

As for Weinstein being a “good” sexual predator in the eyes of the left, I see no evidence of that. I see the left being highly critical of him.

In fact, would conservatives be as critical if someone on their team sexually harassed women? Maybe not.

edit on 09pmMon, 09 Oct 2017 22:12:43 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 09pmMon, 09 Oct 2017 22:16:44 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 09pmMon, 09 Oct 2017 22:17:21 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

There's harassment and then there is evil. Weinstein is the latter.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I'll see your former ex-FL and raise you one current President:

Donald Trump Defends Roger Ailes: ‘A Very, Very Good Person’

Ailes? You can do better than that!

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender [Jeffrey Epstein]. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump praises sex offenders, so why should Michelle be held to a different standard when it comes to praising someone merely facing allegations, and whom hasn't been convicted?

Trump fans should be lining up to praise Michelle for acting like Trump!
edit on 10/11/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Please, can we use his proper name, "Michael Obama?"

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

There is no evidence of Trump knowing about Jeff's personal tastes. In fact, if you look at the context Trump's quote "It is said", then I would guess that people told him Epstein likes younger women(wink wink). Trump wouldn't have said it if he knew they were children.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
There is no evidence of Trump knowing about Jeff's personal tastes.

And? No evidence Michelle knew about Weinstein, so it's just as valid as this thread!

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Trump wouldn't have said it if he knew they were children.

Oh! We have a mind reader on ATS!
edit on 10/11/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

It's not mind reading, it's critical thinking. Why the f#ck would he tarnish his own reputation by associating himself with Epstein knowing that he was a pedo?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join