It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Praised Harvey Weinstein as a 'Wonderful Human Being'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Big Democrat problem going down as famous Hollywood Left Winger Harvey Weinstein stands accused of all kinds of sexual harassment claims.

He apparently is taking some kind of leave from his business too.

But so many Democrats have told us for years how good this man is.

Hypocrisy in full swing as they will have to get this guy out of the picture.

Michelle Obama was so gleeful when she introduced Harvey a few years ago at a student film symposium.

Irony everywhere including the fact that one Obama Daughter worked for the guy this year !!

Many stories flying around all over the place.

DNC damage control needed !!

"SOURCES"

Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein will reportedly be suspended from his film company pending an internal probe into multiple sexual harassment claims.
This comes after The New York Times reported Thursday that Weinstein has reached at least eight legal settlements with women over alleged harassment.
In the wake of these allegations, a video is making the rounds, showing former First Lady Michelle Obama praising Weinstein as a "wonderful human being" and a "good friend" at a student film symposium in 2013.

Malia Obama

One of Hollywood's biggest power players is being accused in a New York Times report of sexually harassing movie stars, including Ashley Judd, over his decades-long reign over Tinseltown.

Wow. What a roll model. Hussein Obama had his oldest kid Malaria or whatever intern for alleged sexual predator Harvey Weinstein. What the hell is it with Democrats and being at least accused of being sexual predators? Is it in their DNA or something??

edit on Oct-06-2017 by xuenchen because: hoopla

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am sure they were good friends.

Also with Bill and Hilary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Okay, so she didn't know that he was a sleaze. I bet she wouldn't do it today. I'll see your former ex-FL and raise you one current President:

Donald Trump Defends Roger Ailes: ‘A Very, Very Good Person’

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Let he who is without sin... Trump talking about his friend Jeffrey Epstein. You know, the famous pedophile...

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
double post
edit on 6-10-2017 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Keyword there is Women. Not children. If Trump was a kiddie fiddler, he wouldn't have Melania.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
And,Melania is with a Puss** grabber..
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: greydaze

Yawn. A lot of women like a manimal. You must have missed the memo.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Oh it's ok,if somebody grabs any females in your life that you love..You're ok with it right? because they're a "manimal"Wtf?

edit on 6-10-2017 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Okay, so she didn't know that he was a sleaze. I bet she wouldn't do it today. I'll see your former ex-FL and raise you one current President:

That was quick. Third post in and we already have the "look at me, look at me, hey your guy is worse than our guy, I really NEED some attention so I'm going to waste everyone's time and NOT talk about the OP " official ATS post.

The same handful of members, from BOTH sides seem to do this stuff on almost every post no matter what the subject. It goes for BOTH the LEFT and RIGHT. It's getting old.

My sincerest apologies to the OP for not contributing something worthwhile to your post. Yes, I am aware of my hypocrisy

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I didn't say that and you have obviously lived a very sheltered life. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So she's in the process of making a retraction, yes?

I highly doubt it.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Okay, so she didn't know that he was a sleaze.

Are you saying that Michelle Obama lied about being good friends or that she doesn't understand what the term good friends actually means?

I bet she wouldn't do it today.

Are you saying that she doesn't support good friends or she is not being a good friend?

your former ex-FL and raise you one current President: Donald Trump Defends Roger Ailes: ‘A Very, Very Good Person’

All that tells us is that Donald Trump is a good friend. He is a good friend to have. Thank God he is a friend to America.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Did Michelle watch Harvey take a shower...or did she give him a sensual massage?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Explain yourself..Was it sarcasm?,if not you're a sick twisted mofo..Can I grab your Mother by Her pus?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If you like but she might break your wrist. Depends if she likes you or not.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

your former ex-FL and raise you one current President: Donald Trump Defends Roger Ailes: ‘A Very, Very Good Person’

Your trying to defend a bad example by using another bad example. Your leading one to believe that you are excusing a bad thing because you believe someone else excused a bad thing of somebody you hate. I just wanted you to know that.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You do know bad people can appear or act good around people they are not victimizing? This is some low hanging fruit even for you xuenchen.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Allow me to make myself clear and address your point about Melania being married to a PUSSY grabber.

A lot of women know about rich womanisers and guess what? They don't care, as long as they get everything they want.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join