It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paitient Seventeen (2017) Offical .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm interested but only if there is legitimate scrutiny to the claims and some actual fact checked content. The film maker who enjoys a long name, JEREMY KENYON LOCKYER CORBELL, has released some "documentaries" in the past but they lack content. Very short documentaries that I have seen. And he has a habit of breaking down his "films" into small 6-9 minute series with no qualifying detail as to how many there will be or when they will be released. Each release has a fee. I'm all for someone being paid for their work but not if the intent is to string people along simply to sell views and never provide a definitive concrete answer.

So far I haven't been overly impressed with his film making style. Feels contrived and disingenuous to string people along and charge every single time there is a new release to a series.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
These "discoveries" have been circulating for two decades. A&S Research was founded by Dr. Leir and is not a reliable unbiased scientific source. The labs listed have provided no supporting scientific data to back up Leir's alien implant claims.

Part of the process of a new scientific discovery begins with publishing those results in refereed journals so they can be scrutinized and questioned by others in the community. This includes providing data and their sources to back up those claims. Because of the enormity of the extraterrestrial claim, physical evidence would be required to be freely available and undergo stringent testing by scientists and labs with no bias.

Leir avoids scientific scrutiny and goes the route of the public to make his discoveries known. He did this because he knew his evidence would not stand up to the standards of science. His alternative is to go for the gullible and naive that are easily swayed, impressed, and don't require scientific confirmation.

Are you quting this from YouTube? I saw the same comment with a rebuttle. Basically he had the implants "blind tested " meaning he sent them to labs without the labs knowing exactly what they were .

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

No, but link me to the quote. I may have said something in the comment section under my YouTube username, but I don't believe I did.

Leir should have followed scientific procedure if he wanted his findings to be taken seriously. He did not and there's a reason for that.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
And then there are implants you wouldn't be able to remove, maybe only they could, as it would harm you. We need disclosure and when people start to really wake up more here and refuse to play this game with the ones controlling this arm of orion, the predators running alot of things, and our planet, we could turn this around. We need to free this planet, and its really something we're supposed to be doing by noticing all the pain and suffering around us and starting to work towards solving problems and undoing it.

On the levels of empowered people over our heads who access us here easily enough, a majority may not even be able to free this planet without intervention.

Recall William Tompkins parting comments in an interview to the effect that, waking people up, having people realize they haven't been told the truth about our planet, our history and realizing we're under a predator's thumb here, would enable us to have a chance to free this planet, to seek intercession, send up those SOS's.

Also believe it's about consciousness itself. So meditating, awareness, experimenting with soul skills and recovering our abilities from the atrophy.

And most of all kindness itself. Focus on healing and having different solutions, envisioning different ways and not participating with corruption, opting out.

If we all did this ,would the machine even work?

Disclosure is needed! And increasing consciousness!

On implants some can't be taken out, they're in dangerous areas, also have to wonder if some of them are keeping us going even. Not sure they're all bad.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Today is the day. Can anyone find a link?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Long time lurker... Let me rephrase that, incredibly long time lurker lol. I really enjoy the UFO and Alien documentaries and threads on here but I had to finally create an account for this since I was so excited to watch it.

Short answer, it's really bad.

First I'll say beside the content itself, it's incredibly boring. I really had to fight to watch it. Couple that with really terrible film making and questions. The patient rants for a few minutes on how the answer could make him question his religion. Then the documentary maker asks him if this could affect his religions beliefs?...

The answers are incredibly bleak. When the bigger scientist goes over the results (I won't spoil although its boring) with the patient it's some of the most boring stuff I've ever seen. You can feel the the director and patient grasping for something.

I welcome anyone to disagree but I don't think there's going to be very many who do.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ZachWolf

Where did you watch the video ?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Where did you watch the video ?

It's on iTunes.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I just listened to an interview with the filmmaker on the openminds podcast seemed like an interesting guy but his interview definately put me off paying for it. If i can watch it for free, i will.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

I posted a review on iTunes and checked back to see if it was published, and holy crap 16 five star reviews with mine being the only 1 star. I mean there's no way you can give this over 3 stars and be intellectually honest.

Oh well, I hope no one else wastes money but it's only $10. Hopefully the next one I watch will be better.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Was Leir that same guy who was finding small metal shims out of toothbrushes, that found their way into people systems through their gums and calling them Alien implants? I remember that from quite a few years ago?

RationalWiki

Penn & Teller: Bull#! revealed that in 1999, Leir was found guilty of having committed "repeated acts of negligence" by the California Board of Podriatic Medicine, serving 3 years of probation.[8]

Both Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Glenn Pfeffer and Skeptical investigator Joe Nickell explained that the "implants" are ordinary objects such as pieces of metal or shards of glass that become lodged in tissue similar to splinters. Other "implants" are simply a collection of fat cells that become disconnected (which are harmless).[1][6] Nickell said that Leir's associate, Derrel Sims, supposedly refused to cooperate when asked to provide a forensic medical institute with specimens or photos for analysis

I wonder if this is more of the same.

<< 1  2   >>

join