It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paitient Seventeen (2017) Offical .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm interested but only if there is legitimate scrutiny to the claims and some actual fact checked content. The film maker who enjoys a long name, JEREMY KENYON LOCKYER CORBELL, has released some "documentaries" in the past but they lack content. Very short documentaries that I have seen. And he has a habit of breaking down his "films" into small 6-9 minute series with no qualifying detail as to how many there will be or when they will be released. Each release has a fee. I'm all for someone being paid for their work but not if the intent is to string people along simply to sell views and never provide a definitive concrete answer.

So far I haven't been overly impressed with his film making style. Feels contrived and disingenuous to string people along and charge every single time there is a new release to a series.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
These "discoveries" have been circulating for two decades. A&S Research was founded by Dr. Leir and is not a reliable unbiased scientific source. The labs listed have provided no supporting scientific data to back up Leir's alien implant claims.

Part of the process of a new scientific discovery begins with publishing those results in refereed journals so they can be scrutinized and questioned by others in the community. This includes providing data and their sources to back up those claims. Because of the enormity of the extraterrestrial claim, physical evidence would be required to be freely available and undergo stringent testing by scientists and labs with no bias.

Leir avoids scientific scrutiny and goes the route of the public to make his discoveries known. He did this because he knew his evidence would not stand up to the standards of science. His alternative is to go for the gullible and naive that are easily swayed, impressed, and don't require scientific confirmation.

Are you quting this from YouTube? I saw the same comment with a rebuttle. Basically he had the implants "blind tested " meaning he sent them to labs without the labs knowing exactly what they were .

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

No, but link me to the quote. I may have said something in the comment section under my YouTube username, but I don't believe I did.

Leir should have followed scientific procedure if he wanted his findings to be taken seriously. He did not and there's a reason for that.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
And then there are implants you wouldn't be able to remove, maybe only they could, as it would harm you. We need disclosure and when people start to really wake up more here and refuse to play this game with the ones controlling this arm of orion, the predators running alot of things, and our planet, we could turn this around. We need to free this planet, and its really something we're supposed to be doing by noticing all the pain and suffering around us and starting to work towards solving problems and undoing it.

On the levels of empowered people over our heads who access us here easily enough, a majority may not even be able to free this planet without intervention.

Recall William Tompkins parting comments in an interview to the effect that, waking people up, having people realize they haven't been told the truth about our planet, our history and realizing we're under a predator's thumb here, would enable us to have a chance to free this planet, to seek intercession, send up those SOS's.

Also believe it's about consciousness itself. So meditating, awareness, experimenting with soul skills and recovering our abilities from the atrophy.

And most of all kindness itself. Focus on healing and having different solutions, envisioning different ways and not participating with corruption, opting out.

If we all did this ,would the machine even work?

Disclosure is needed! And increasing consciousness!

On implants some can't be taken out, they're in dangerous areas, also have to wonder if some of them are keeping us going even. Not sure they're all bad.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Today is the day. Can anyone find a link?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Long time lurker... Let me rephrase that, incredibly long time lurker lol. I really enjoy the UFO and Alien documentaries and threads on here but I had to finally create an account for this since I was so excited to watch it.

Short answer, it's really bad.

First I'll say beside the content itself, it's incredibly boring. I really had to fight to watch it. Couple that with really terrible film making and questions. The patient rants for a few minutes on how the answer could make him question his religion. Then the documentary maker asks him if this could affect his religions beliefs?...

The answers are incredibly bleak. When the bigger scientist goes over the results (I won't spoil although its boring) with the patient it's some of the most boring stuff I've ever seen. You can feel the the director and patient grasping for something.

I welcome anyone to disagree but I don't think there's going to be very many who do.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ZachWolf

Where did you watch the video ?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Where did you watch the video ?

It's on iTunes.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I just listened to an interview with the filmmaker on the openminds podcast seemed like an interesting guy but his interview definately put me off paying for it. If i can watch it for free, i will.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

I posted a review on iTunes and checked back to see if it was published, and holy crap 16 five star reviews with mine being the only 1 star. I mean there's no way you can give this over 3 stars and be intellectually honest.

Oh well, I hope no one else wastes money but it's only $10. Hopefully the next one I watch will be better.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Was Leir that same guy who was finding small metal shims out of toothbrushes, that found their way into people systems through their gums and calling them Alien implants? I remember that from quite a few years ago?

RationalWiki

Penn & Teller: Bull#! revealed that in 1999, Leir was found guilty of having committed "repeated acts of negligence" by the California Board of Podriatic Medicine, serving 3 years of probation.[8]

Both Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Glenn Pfeffer and Skeptical investigator Joe Nickell explained that the "implants" are ordinary objects such as pieces of metal or shards of glass that become lodged in tissue similar to splinters. Other "implants" are simply a collection of fat cells that become disconnected (which are harmless).[1][6] Nickell said that Leir's associate, Derrel Sims, supposedly refused to cooperate when asked to provide a forensic medical institute with specimens or photos for analysis

I wonder if this is more of the same.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I just watched this.

You can see it on NETFLIX.

I liked it.

It was dry in areas but it had to be considering the topic.

If what they portray in the documentary is accurate. The object in their possession is an intelligently manufactured object that contains elements that do no exist in this area of our galaxy.

They - Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell- are calling it the smoking gun.

He has some other cool investigative reports documentaries on this site.

www.extraordinarybeliefs.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

No, but link me to the quote. I may have said something in the comment section under my YouTube username, but I don't believe I did.

Leir should have followed scientific procedure if he wanted his findings to be taken seriously. He did not and there's a reason for that.

That isn't how things have worked thus far. Following "Who's" scientific procedure? All the "scientists" who have a preexisting proclivity to debunk ANYTHING related to non-human visitation on planet earth right now and in the past or immediately lose their government funding and have their character and credibility destroyed? Those scientists?

When it comes to UFO's and alien tech, and visitation, there is NO SUCH THING as normal scientific procedure. No one, (if they know in advance it's about aliens), will touch it with a ten foot pole. And I don't blame them. People have to feed their families.

Just watched the video, and lab results show a mixture of rare and highly toxic metals within the implant like yttrium, with isotopic ratios uncommon to this solar system, or even surrounding ones. Interesting to say the least.
edit on 4-2-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Just saw this documentary on Netflix it was actually the best one I've seen out there, with credible sources and scientists.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That isn't how things have worked thus far. Following "Who's" scientific procedure? All the "scientists" who have a preexisting proclivity to debunk ANYTHING related to non-human visitation on planet earth right now and in the past or immediately lose their government funding and have their character and credibility destroyed? Those scientists?

What excuse number is this? How much longer and how many more times are diehard believers going to continue to fall back on these weak excuses? If it's not the lack of study by the scientific community, it's a disinformation campaign, or it's a cover up by NASA, or a great conspiracy by the government. See running theme here? Excuses have to be created because you can't point to a single piece of verifiable evidence. Sadly this is all you have to grasp on to. It's not the lack of scientific study, it's the lack of scientific evidence.

You speak about scientists losing funding and their livelihood. SETI is privately funded. What's the reason senior astronomer Seth Shostak hasn't come forward with evidence of alien life if we're in fact being visited? What do you think would happen to funding for SETI if he had evidence? I guess he's in on the cover up too, huh?

When it comes to UFO's and alien tech, and visitation, there is NO SUCH THING as normal scientific procedure. No one, (if they know in advance it's about aliens), will touch it with a ten foot pole. And I don't blame them. People have to feed their families.

So no one qualified has done serious investigation? Meanwhile, Astronomer/Astrophysicist J Allen Hynek (a shill, another excuse, right?) studied the phenomena for 40 or so years. Visiting sites, doing interviews, looking at any evidence that was claimed to be left behind. But after decades of his investigation, he was left no more answers than when he began. Stanton Friedman has studied the subject for decades also and would jump at the chance for evidence to study/exploit today. Steven Greer is someone else that would be all over any evidence of an alien being. MUFON field researchers do thousands of investigations. So where's their evidence?

The fact remains any so-called evidence that has been found is studied by those highly biased in the belief we've already been visited as with Dr. Leir mentioned above. The evidence never becomes freely available to study. Another example would be the Delphos case. Evidence studied by 2 scientists with the pre-existing belief that UFOs are alien piloted. When a report was written for peer review, it was rejected by the publisher not because it was UFO related, but as he was told: "This is not a rigorous research paper. ... We need detailed chemical analyses not just morphological analyses." Aka lacking "scientific procedures."

Then you have the freedom to go public with your discovery. Look at the starchild skull. Here's a team of researchers and scientists that had no problem going public with their discovery and evidence. They performed analyses of the skull updated on their site and it ultimately turned out to be the deformed skull of a child. Where was the government cover up?
Another would be Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project. What about his Atacama alien mummy which he had no problem going public with the discovery? Where's was the government cover up?
The NAZCA mummies is another case that had no issues with going public with their evidence. No cover up involved here?
Many other incidents that have gone public going back to the days of Betty and Barney Hill.

The excuses used are nonsense and an attempt to divert away from the fact there's no serious evidence. But I guess you'll say something along the lines of the real evidence is hidden within the government. Works great if aliens only visited government property in the United States. But it kinda falls apart in the real world once you realize that alien visitation wouldn't of course be exclusive to the United States.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Seth Shostak? Seriously? LOL-A-RAMA

He is as legit as Donald Menzel was.

(I doubt you will understand the comparison.) And if you had any idea of how counter-intelligence is applied and implemented with this subject matter you wouldn't be thinking that "privately" funded is somehow exempt from fakery and misinformation.

edit on 5-2-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Very informative and mature retort to my points.

Can't you do better than that? I'm not here to exchange immature banter. Give me something of value and substance rather than speculation and silly paranoia.

I guess you believe J Allen Hynek, Stanton Friedman, Steven Greer, Seth Shostak, MUFON, etc. are all part of counter-intelligence and disinformation? The mass cover up? Many people involved, huh?

How about answering this since I've always wanted to ask you to get an idea of your requirement and acceptance level of evidence. You've told a story of family friend who was an ATC supervisor. This friend told you about a large alien spacecraft landing on the end of a tarmac at a busy airport. Flights had to be diverted to other landing strips during it's 10 minute "visit."
Let's use little logic here. If you were to use Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix as an example of a busy airport, you would understand flights arrive and depart every 45 seconds or so on average. Several planes are also lined up waiting to depart. Possibly thousands of people are in the terminals. Not a single pilot, crew member, flight attendant, passenger, ground crew, visitor, terminal employee, or anyone in the surrounding area of the airport ever noticed a large alien spacecraft landing, hanging out on the tarmac for 10 minutes, or taking off?
Your belief in this story is based on what exactly?
edit on 5-2-2018 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
How about we get back on topic... yes?

The following link provides the testing result documents. Follow the link to the Patient Seventeen icon and scroll down to see the two reports.

The labs that provided them and the analytical chemists that over saw them.

Northern Analytical Laboratories, Inc. Londonderry , NH

Analysis by Peter Dickson analytical chemist

Approval by William Guidoboni Senior Analytical Chemist

www.extraordinarybeliefs.com...#/patient-seventeen/

I’m not an analytical chemist so I can not provide insite into the reports. Two people on the documentary whom do not provide creditentials comment that :

“ The object in their possession is an intelligently manufactured object that contains elements that do no exist in this area of our galaxy. “ ( not exact quote)

I’m looking into getting a professional opinion on the reports . I encourage anyone else interested to do also.

Slante’
edit on 6-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Northern Analytical Labs, Inc

Accreditation :

www.northernanalytical.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I actually watched this documentary last night. I foind it to be very interesting. I thought he could have done more investigative work on the specimen and got more professional opinions. I have to admit my mind was blown when that nanoscientist was discussing the specimen, but ultimately it ended on a let down, Steve disappears and that's it. Has he followed up? Any more information come out? Im kind of leaning towards that they Leir and Steve are switching the specimens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join