It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double & Triple Post Epidemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There seems to be a multitude of double and triple posts on here lately. Is this a posting error by members or site glitch? Perhaps it's a problem with an individuals service provider?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

You can repeat it now by type a message below and when you hit "reply" well keep clicking it real fast before the page changes. Sometimes peoples 'browsers' run just slow enough and they keep clicking thinking its going to get er did and oh does it.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The double post sometimes seems to happen when a long keypress gets interpreted as a double keypress, so perhaps an epidemic of them is a symptom that the site is running a little slow.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Are you sure you're not using an ATS bump-post stock?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. It wasn't happening to me personally, I just noticed it quite a bit throughout multiple threads here lately.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It's a condition known as "mouse-mashing".

This condition occurs most to those who spend time flying through posts and clicking links constantly. It's triggered when someone actually types something causing the A1 join to seize up into a crony-fish-hook bend on the release of the mouse button causing it to slam back down on the mouse repeatedly up to three times. You will never notice this happen tho, it's a ghost-symptom caused by too much fluoride and glyphosate build up in the ligaments and joints of the hands.

The chemtrails and flat earth make this all come together only on ATS tho.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sometimes there's a lag and the post won't go through fast enough so they think they didn't click on reply so they click again.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis
You left out HAARP.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
microsoft has a new browser and it's screwing with Firefox my browser of choice. F'n MS.
Might be the problem. Gotta figure a way to disable it.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
We've been having occasional site slowdowns. When that happens double posts can happen more often.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sometimes I flag a thread, it does not count, so I press it again and it takes it away, so I end up taking away a flag i was giving.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
We've been having occasional site slowdowns. When that happens double posts can happen more often.

It's HAARP targetting the website servers.

Need to get a Faraday cage built around the server, clear it right up.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just did it on this when I tried stopping my reply when I saw a major typo
edit on 6-10-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Happens to me when the connection is slow.

My issue lately is not being able to star a post, there's a real lag happening on that for me. Anyone else?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Happens to me when the connection is slow.

My issue lately is not being able to star a post, there's a real lag happening on that for me. Anyone else?

On my mobile, yes. I will click and click and click, but only the outline of the star highlights.

new topics

top topics

join