It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UC student who stole 'MAGA' hat in viral video could face felony charges

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Intolerence in response to the last election has gone off the Richter scale. Never saw this before! Trump gets elected and the losing Democrats lose their minds. What is needed now is people to simmer down and come together to love each other no matter what the government does. And maybe chill and have a drink together.

edit on 8-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
this guy is willing to go to court over a #ing hat. do not invade his safe space!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Pixel, I'd be willing to buy someone on the left a beer. Only condition is civil discussion only.

I could toast to that, provided they match the sentiment.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 8-10-2017 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Great let her be jailed. She didn't offer an olive branch over his hat. God requires us to show love and caring. Abandon that at your own peril.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Krakatoa

I hope they give her the chair. They should draw and quarter this girl. They should put her in stocks and throw rotten vegetables at her. Nah, that's all too polite. They should run her over with a steamroller and broadcast it on PPV. No, on YouTube so we can embed it here and have a cheer.

Hat snatching is second only to murder in its severity. Any dumbass college kid who snatches somebody else's hat should be have their lives ruined completely. I'm utterly. She needs to learn a life long lesson. I can't say enough how much she should be forced to pay. I think there should be a registry for hat offenders. She should have to inform people before moving into a new neighborhood.

In fact, don't let her move into a neighborhood. Make her live in a tent. That'll learn her real good.

Same with all those kids in college who steal one another's mascots and those panty raid terrorists. I sure am super glad that you are covering the college beat for us! I appreciate it. If it weren't for you keeping an eye out, we might never hear about fraternity hazing deaths, overdoses, suicides, rapes, harassment, actual racist vandalism, etc — not to mention life or death assaults on freedom like a hat snatching.

F#ing A, I like this, Starred ONE BILLION TIMES.

I knew you'd come around :3

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
'mass genocide, peopow are getting kiwd'

How did she get into college talking like that?
. To get into college you just need money not class 😀

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
this guy is willing to go to court over a #ing hat. do not invade his safe space!

Stealing private property off a person has nothing to do with safe spaces.

Once again lefties don't know the meaning of words.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Krakatoa

I hope they give her the chair. They should draw and quarter this girl. They should put her in stocks and throw rotten vegetables at her. Nah, that's all too polite. They should run her over with a steamroller and broadcast it on PPV. No, on YouTube so we can embed it here and have a cheer.

Hat snatching is second only to murder in its severity. Any dumbass college kid who snatches somebody else's hat should be have their lives ruined completely. I'm utterly. She needs to learn a life long lesson. I can't say enough how much she should be forced to pay. I think there should be a registry for hat offenders. She should have to inform people before moving into a new neighborhood.

In fact, don't let her move into a neighborhood. Make her live in a tent. That'll learn her real good.

Same with all those kids in college who steal one another's mascots and those panty raid terrorists. I sure am super glad that you are covering the college beat for us! I appreciate it. If it weren't for you keeping an eye out, we might never hear about fraternity hazing deaths, overdoses, suicides, rapes, harassment, actual racist vandalism, etc — not to mention life or death assaults on freedom like a hat snatching.

Aye matey ya fergot the keelhauling....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Removing a hat from someone's head is assault?

Damn, and I thought the liberals were the snowflakes.

I can see it as being a theft, but assault?

The only way to combat this kind of toxic liberalism is to use their own tactics against them. Don't get it confused, the left wrote the book on snowflake'ary.

I say throw the book at this racist sjw!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
good lol

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism
Special Treatment.

The hat proves you're an entitled asshole.

That's the most entitled reaction possible, to sue or press charges on them, this is almost so un-newsworthy, I cannot even fathom this situation has yet to happen before this. I would estimate 'hat debacles' to be in the hundreds, if not thousand+ cases at this point. Why is this one special? Is it really the first?

If someone is allowed to wear a swastika, and someone else removes that from their person, is it reasonable for the person with the swastika to sue them? etc? I would say so. The difference is the swastika is being veiled for patriotism.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president" -Theodore Roosevelt

You have a demented way of seeing things. As far as I know people are allowed to defend themselves and property including a hat. He should have just shot her with a concealed carry when she was robbing him.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join