It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump's "Calm Before The Storm" Warning Hint That A Military Retaliation Is In The Works?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's called The Madman posture. Aimed primarily at America's enemies.

Pfft.. please, this is Trump. Much more likely it was the Bragman posture.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

The goal is to make Kim Jong understand that this President is different from his do-nothing predecessors. Call it whatever you want. You and I were NOT the intended audience for Trump's remarks last night.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

The goal is to make Kim Jong understand that this President is different from his do-nothing predecessors. Call it whatever you want. You and I were NOT the intended audience for Trump's remarks last night.

Except all it is doing in the case of NK is escalating the situation. He is ditching diplomacy, and PO'ing NK off every week. He is goading them, but I don't think it's because of some master plan he has concocted.. it's just his nature. Long before presidency, the one thing Trump could not stand is being told off / not having the last word. The dude has super thin skin.

Also no matter who the intended audience was, why in the hell would you give any of them a heads-up? Just stupid.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Why is it so hard for liberals, to accept the day, they may have to actually die for their belief? And why are they so afraid of fear? Fear is what keeps conservatives "moving"! Enough said

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OP : Awesome power, in the right hands, can do wonders! Why ask, why? Trump's a man, not b.o. ..He's not going to play with, or against, a "stacked deck". Why should the U.S. play with a "two bit" gambler? We invented the game! You need to get onboard or "fold", and shut the F up!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Green berets just died in some godforsaken African craphole of a nation. The Generals have a plan, an arsenal, and a leader with balls finally.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Does Trump's "Calm Before The Storm" Warning Hint That A Military Retaliation Is In The Works?

Its code for: expect something.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Trump hasn't tweeted since the "Calm before the storm" comment.

@realDonaldTrump

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump hasn't tweeted since the "Calm before the storm" comment.

@realDonaldTrump

No signal, or public WIFI in the underground bunkers as he's preparing to push the button.

edit on C171100049 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

edit on C171100139 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
You are correct Japan is quite capable of blowing # up, and with deadly efficiency too. This exercise from 2015 demonstrates some of their capabilities quite well. Whoever gets to be the first to feel the brunt of their decades long pent up rage is going to suffer bigly. That Abe fella seems keen on making use of this stuff soon based on some of the actions he has taken executively and legislatively the past couple of years.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I been following AFRICOM stuff since last year. Our forces hold regular joint training and advise exercises with at least a dozen or more states on that continent, way more than I ever realized. We should keep an eye and make sure there aren't stuff leaving from the Chinese base in Djibouti by way of the rail line they completed to Ethiopia. I would not put it past them to be providing support for some rival factions.

Niger is next to Chad, which borders Sudan where the Chines e have a presence through UN.

Speculation maybe, but either way with Mali being next door we can expect some joint cooperation with the French. Who knows how that goes down.
edit on 10-7-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Why is it so hard for liberals, to accept the day, they may have to actually die for their belief? And why are they so afraid of fear? Fear is what keeps conservatives "moving"! Enough said

What does that even mean? It's not the people of the U.S. that most are worried about. It's the people of SK, although I can understand that some people couldn't care less about their fate. And they are worried that Trump will start a war that never needed to be started in the first place.

Why some of you think a bully mentality makes Trump a good POTUS boggles the mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In his latest tweet this morning (aussie time) Donald Trump has once again brought up NK

"Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid," Mr Trump said in a tweet on Sunday morning. "… Hasn't worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, making fools of US negotiators. Sorry, but only one thing will work!" Mr Trump did not make clear what he was referring to, but his comments seemed to be a further suggestion that military action was on his mind.

Trump : Only one thing will work

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Nice videos of Japan's weapons. With the excited narration, I kept expecting Godzilla to show up.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

just a follow up on the Trump warning of greater things to come/Lull-before-the-Storm....

there was a news blurb from some MSM source that October 31st...there will be a protest or social confrontation from the Obama 'Action Organization' against the present Administration's MAGA policies --> see: Organizing for Action - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...l "

I remind the reader that several Anti-Trump orgs. like Antifa/BLM/MS13/ southern poverty law center (funded by Soros) will be engaged in Anarchist protests during this time period from 30-oct-thru-3-nov (AKA: All Souls Day)

Also other threats surfacing are for NYC Subways & concert venues along with the Times Square area to get attacked by anti-USA terrorists from just about every hate group existing to become tragedys around 1 Nov time line

so Oct 1 then Nov 1 are 'windows' for anarchists & enemies-of-the-civil-society to strike to get rid of Trump & the present political system in the Republic of the U.S.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

About time a US President shows some leadership on the Norks. This crap has been going on for 20+ years, and all the talking has done absolutely nothing.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

will be engaged in Anarchist protests during this time period from 30-oct-thru-3-nov (AKA: All Souls Day)

I see. This is clearly only going to happen in the core Democrat urban centers as they typically just destroy their own communities during these mobster riots. Does this mean some of us can go all Purge and leave the enemies of America bloody in the streets where they set fires and beat American citizens senseless? I must say, it is a tempting proposition .

Other than economic factors though, I think Halloween week will be mostly dull.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeNotSmart1
a reply to: auroraaus

About time a US President shows some leadership on the Norks. This crap has been going on for 20+ years, and all the talking has done absolutely nothing.

What leadership are you talking about? The goading tweets that continue to PO Kim, so that he keeps launching test missiles and nuke tests? Confused about the particular leadership qualities Trump has utilized with NK - please enlighten!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There's no chance on this planet for NATO/EU to foment another war between the US and some other country anymore. There was never a chance. It was all an illusion all along, starting from the Yugoslav war, which was completely orchestrated by NATO imperialists led by the EU.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

You really have to ask what leadership? Trump has done more regarding NK in about 9 months than the 4 previous administrations have in 25 years.

Trump finally got China into the mix to assist with NK. Do you remember China saying publicly that if NK strikes the US 1st which results in retaliation, they will not interfere?

Talking about stuff and negotiating do nothing but kick the can down the road. Seems to me that the can is at the end of the road.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join