It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes ...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You mean this woman broke up with Jesus ?

There is no pleasing some women.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diddian
Still replying here? a reply to: 34thRight

Hello, Diddian.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

I don't know if you're Jesus (I never knew the guy) but I realize his life and teachings have been heavily skewed throughout history. My belief is that if most Christians knew him today, they'd probably think he's hell-bound. But, like I said, I never knew the guy.

Just in case though, will you please forgive me? I'm really an awful person that didn't mean any harm..

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I'm really an awful person

Why do you say this? Am just curious.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I've indulged in many worldly pleasures, and I have sought answers to questions in many forbidden places.

Other than that I'd say I'm an alright guy.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I've indulged in many worldly pleasures, and I have sought answers to questions in many forbidden places.

Other than that I'd say I'm an alright guy.

You've LIVED, my friend. THROUGH and through. And even better yet, you put in EFFORT. NEITHER FEAR nor LAZINESS got in the way of your EXPERIENCING worldly pleasures, as well as forbidden places ( two things that tend to hold human beings back ).

So, " awful person " ? Hardly. Amazing person ? Well-traveled ? Absolutely !! ❤❤❤

** Please take notice of the words that are capitalized. It will paint a picture. **

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Wow, thank you for that, James. If nothing else, I can attest to your ability to raise one's spirit.

-nom

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You sound like the guy in this podcast.

www.thisamericanlife.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
You sound like the guy in this podcast.

www.thisamericanlife.org...

I perused through it a bit, but it was quite long. What is it about, Dan ? And what similarities do you think we share ?

Thank you.

edit on 20-8-2018 by 34thRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Dear 34thRight, Im new to ATS, and therefore seemed to miss the slaughter. I hope 2019 finds you well. The solutions you have found raise my interest. I am also having, what I call, an otherworldly experience, with many of your described symptoms. I have been told I am Benadetta and I had to look her up. I am not a religious person. I have someone speaking to me, I have visual imagery of a rapid fire progression of mankind, ending with an atomic explosion. I have the symptoms you describe in you panic feeling. Anyway, maybe you would be willing to share your solutions here or privately with me. Thank youa reply to: 34thRight

edit on 22-10-2019 by Dawn65 because: Grammer

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
You mean this woman broke up with Jesus ?
There is no pleasing some women.

If you read the Bible, and not even very closely, it doesn't take long to find places where Jesus is a real jerk. "The poor will always be with us," said the miracle-working demigod. "But you won't always have me."

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dawn65
Dear 34thRight, Im new to ATS, and therefore seemed to miss the slaughter. I hope 2019 finds you well. The solutions you have found raise my interest. I am also having, what I call, an otherworldly experience, with many of your described symptoms. I have been told I am Benadetta and I had to look her up. I am not a religious person. I have someone speaking to me, I have visual imagery of a rapid fire progression of mankind, ending with an atomic explosion. I have the symptoms you describe in you panic feeling. Anyway, maybe you would be willing to share your solutions here or privately with me. Thank youa reply to: 34thRight

Dawn65,

Would be honored to speak with you. Please PM me, if/when you have time.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Also had a pic taken of me one day out while hiking ( should show in this thread ). And I ASSURE YOU ... this was NOT planned, not orchestrated. Both my friend and I were in shock. My girlfriend lol ... not so much. She wasn't even phased by it.

Pics (real unaltered pics) or it didn't happen.

Period.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Also had a pic taken of me one day out while hiking ( should show in this thread ). And I ASSURE YOU ... this was NOT planned, not orchestrated. Both my friend and I were in shock. My girlfriend lol ... not so much. She wasn't even phased by it.

Pics (real unaltered pics) or it didn't happen.

Period.

Would be unwise to post my pic at this time. For a myriad of reasons.

" Pics (real unaltered pics) or it didn't happen. "

So human. You're better than that.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join