It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes ...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

Yeah maybe so, but doesn't mean you're believing what we're saying.

Let me put it this way. I am pretty sure if you were the 'son of god' you'd just know.

Maybe go to the kitchen and see if you can turn water into wine.

I mean why would Jesus not know for sure he was actually Jesus? From what I have read in the bible he seems to know who he is, even upon his supposed return.

Anyways here is a video for you to watch.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
I wish I was getting a piece of @ss so good it made ME think I was turning into Jesus. Great score man...KEEP HER!

I hope you're more respectful to women in real life, than you are over the internet. Referring to any woman as a " piece of @ss " is beyond disrespectful, as well as very immature.

This is what I mean, folks. A very clear example of how you should know better. Hr2burn very clearly ( in this moment ) doesn't.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Yeah maybe so, but doesn't mean you're believing what we're saying.

Let me put it this way. I am pretty sure if you were the 'son of god' you'd just know.

Maybe go to the kitchen and see if you can turn water into wine.

I mean why would Jesus not know for sure he was actually Jesus? From what I have read in the bible he seems to know who he is, even upon his supposed return.

Anyways here is a video for you to watch.

My friend ... please don't assume to know what I believe lol. I hear you all very loudly, and very clearly. As stated earlier, I have received some VERY powerful insights outside of this thread. And I am QUITE fulfilled and greatful for those contributions ( and even these, yours, to an extent ).

I would like to point something out though, if I may :

"

Maybe go to the kitchen and see if you can turn water into wine. "

" pretty sure " ? Let me put it this way, AtomicK ... " pretty sure " doesn't mean you know. You are only assuming ... which you seem to be in the habit of doing. You should start " knowing ", rather than this " assuming " business. I know what I'm going through is pretty significant. WHAT it is ... well, I had no idea. And didn't want to assume, which is why I came here.

The " water into wine " comment was unnecessary. You're better than that.

Wish I could share my newfound insights with all of you. The new things I've experienced since starting this thread. But I'm more wise to the fact, that this is NOT the medium to go through lol. But it was a very good lesson for me lol !!!!!
I still love you all though !! ❤❤❤
edit on 11-10-2017 by 34thRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Hi James.

I'm a Christian and I can assure you that you are not Jesus because He is in Heaven seated at the right hand of God. On the day of His (soon) return, all will know that He has come:

"For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." - Matthew 24:27

"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen." - Revelation 1:7

You said that you are open to all thoughts and comments so I hope that you will be open enough to watch and seriously listen to all the videos I am going to link below. I am very concerned for you because you have allowed demons into your life through your meditation, visiting a medium and probably your new relationship. Please don't be quick to reject this. You've described experiencing panic attacks, fear, confusion and darkness. These are signs that something is wrong. Do not be deceived by false spirits.

The videos below are by two Christians who used to be involved in the New Age. One of them is Steven Bancarz, once a very popular New Age blogger who came to Christ and now exposes the deception in the New Age. The other person is a woman named Lea who has channeled and spoken to spirits, "healed" people and was involved in many other New Age practices. She and her husband now run a ministry for Christ.

I suggest that you don't go further down your current path but instead find a good church that doesn't compromise on teaching God's Word, and seek help and guidance there.

I also pray that you will repent and accept Jesus as your Saviour, who died on the cross for the payment for our sins, was buried and resurrected. He will free you and heal you from this.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Honestly not intending to mock you mate, I'm just a bit of a blunt person.

I'd love to hear about these insights you've had. I do have an open mind and like to discuss things even if I disagree with them or have a differing opinion. I promise I will try to not be rude.

But I still stand by what I said, Jesus would know he is Jesus, what with his whole resurrection entailing him arriving with a ready made army of the dead if I recall Christian scripture correctly, a whole lot of fan fare.

You do seem like a nice enough guy. Just don't let people put ideas into your head. You can be good without God.

(and do good deeds.)

Just if I had a dollar for every person claiming to be the man Jesus reborn, I'd have a lot of dollars.

edit: If you were Jesus though, what would be your preferred method of curing blindness? Just laying hands on folks or spitting in dirt and rubbing it into peoples eyes?
edit on 11-10-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: wanted to aska question.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is a term to describe your condition. Its called manic depression. Best seek help from a mental health expert.

"Manic depression, frustrating mess." - Jimi Hendrix

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
There is a term to describe your condition. Its called manic depression. Best seek help from a mental health expert.

"Manic depression, frustrating mess." - Jimi Hendrix

Ah, so that's what it is !!!!! Thank you !! Will go seek help immediately !!!

;D

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join