It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes ...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: grindhouzer

I was replying to this

originally posted by: grindhouzer

a reply to: 34thRight

Also a good point, Jesus was incredible lonely. The story about him and Magdalena is unproven. He never had children. He might have died a virgin.
In the rows of his followers was the one ratting him out. There's always a great distance between the one leading and those following.

I love how your talking like "Jesus" has been proven to exist, then in the next breath, say that a "story ABOUT JESUS" is unproven. Then back to supposed facts.
Can you please show me proof of Jesus existence? and no - the bible doesn't count.

Do I have to quote my answer to that again too, because you have zero attention span and can't be bothered to look at what you're talking about with whom?

No
It's just your reply doesn't make any sense.
And you've completely side stepped providing any evidence of Jesus existence.
Talk all you want about King Arthur or Robin Hood - I don't care
Jesus was a bit more of a deal than them - apparently......
But as far as I can tell there is no real evidence that Jesus even existed.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Everyone has the Christic potential. Your girlfriend is confused and has confused you. But you do have the Christ within.
In Hindu theology, the equivalent of Christ is Visnu, the second person of the Hindu trinity, or the Son principle. Acknowledge God within and don't go into one of those messianic things....
Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

This is one of those things you gotta like Islam for...

How much influence does the God Jesus have on you, and if you are a stout believer, why has it come to your attention that your ego is Christ. Your not the only one to have claimed to be the Son of Israel, plenty of people on the web did before, some have gone extreme with that idea.

Sounds like your friend just pulling your strings, although it is odd that you have mentioned the surge of supposed synchronizations, right place an right time maybe!?

Sounds like Dark Soul of the Night, and your just trying to grapple be with reality.

edit on 8-10-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Brain tumor?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Do not fall victim to foolish pride.

It was written that a man once questioned things and visions. He asked god in prayer that he show it is truly his message by making the next morning all the grass and things without dew, but dew be upon a sweater(or something)

When it happened he then prayed asking that the next morning, there be the frosty dew on all things as usually is, except the "sweater".

When in doubt. Demand a sign, then another Sign. Of the physical nature.

But to be helpful, I will not explain how I can relate to your visions. But let it be known that it is also written " he will come as a thief in the night"

Meaning you could be a potential, but you have yet to cross the bridge.

And Tue other stuff you talked about? Keep up the meditation. But realize that our ways are the "Old Ways" and it was written to worship in sercrecy, that "He" is a Hidden god, and that you must never allow yourself to do as the Pharisees did.

"Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe" -Gandalf

Good luck. And don't let that woman influence you with her opinions. Keep your own counsel

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow hahaha !!!!! So many replies !! I appreciate and value all of them ! And you ! Even the rude ones
( we do what we do with knowledge we currently have )

I have gotten help/insight outside of this thread ( pm's, as well as in person help ), so I'm feeling pretty fulfilled at the moment. My cup runneth over, in fact. And am VERY thankful, as well as greatful !!

Again, I am sorry to have wasted so many of you's time. I feel like a fool even lol.

Edit : To the person below me, I tried, but failed lol. Am doing all this from my phone, so please forgive my ignorance.

Plus, to be honest, it was unwise to start this thread here on ATS. It would be MOST unwise to post a pic now lol !!
edit on 9-10-2017 by 34thRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Jesus couldn't figure out how to post a picture on his OP?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So you're the reincarnation of a potentially fictional character.......
Yeah, let me tell you, you're not Jesus.

Sounds like you've allowed infatuation and suggestion to manipulate your reality.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
So you're the reincarnation of a potentially fictional character.......
Yeah, let me tell you, you're not Jesus.

Sounds like you've allowed infatuation and suggestion to manipulate your reality.

You're a little late to the party, my friend ;D I've quite literally been told this almost every single post now lol. But thank you for your input !!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I think your experience was interesting, thanks for sharing. As for the naysayers, that's ATS for you, more often than not it seems. It seems like you usually have to wade through a bunch of that crap to get the real conversation. Oh well.

I think your experience is fairly common, owing to Christ consciousness permeating reality. Part of what Christ did was to raise the consciousness level of humanity, according to some western mystics. Your identifying with the Christ consciousness then is just a natural unfolding of the thought forms for somebody at your spiritual evolutionary state with your type of cultural background. We could all be a little more like Jesus, that would be a good thing.

That's what I think you're experiencing. You're "feeling your inner Jesus", as it were. Enjoy. Soak it up.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: grindhouzer

I was replying to this

Also a good point, Jesus was incredible lonely. The story about him and Magdalena is unproven. He never had children. He might have died a virgin.
In the rows of his followers was the one ratting him out. There's always a great distance between the one leading and those following.

I love how your talking like "Jesus" has been proven to exist, then in the next breath, say that a "story ABOUT JESUS" is unproven. Then back to supposed facts.
Can you please show me proof of Jesus existence? and no - the bible doesn't count.

Do I have to quote my answer to that again too, because you have zero attention span and can't be bothered to look at what you're talking about with whom?

No
It's just your reply doesn't make any sense.
And you've completely side stepped providing any evidence of Jesus existence.
Talk all you want about King Arthur or Robin Hood - I don't care
Jesus was a bit more of a deal than them - apparently......
But as far as I can tell there is no real evidence that Jesus even existed.

Clearly to you he never existed yet most scholars and historians agree with the religious researchers that he did exist. The fact that the Christians were so zealous and spread rapidly right from the start and were even faithful through torture and death tells a lot.

No one can lead a person to humbly seek for truth but millions of people have found that connection across the world and are happier for it.

Nearly all modern scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus existed and most biblical scholars and classical historians see the theories of his non-existence as effectively refuted.[47][49][50][nb 9][96] There is no evidence today that the existence of Jesus was ever denied in antiquity by those who opposed Christianity
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Jesus was perfect as Man is not, born without sin a clean and unblemished sacrifice.
He did what he came for here as a Man he has no need to become a man again but his return in glory as an angel sitting beside his Father. I don't imagine you feel you were born perfect and are without sin as he is.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

We could all be a little more like Jesus, that would be a good thing.

This is true!!
But none of us could literally be Jesus the perfect willing sacrifice.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

We could all be a little more like Jesus, that would be a good thing.

This is true!!
But none of us could literally be Jesus the perfect willing sacrifice.

Well sure, but the OP doesn't think he's Jesus reincarnated. He's just telling us about this Jesus trip experience he's been having.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed...rather, it transforms from one form to another.

Is it possible then, that all energy is connected and has a collective consciousness or memory embedded in It?

Could that explain why so many people have "memories" of past lives?

There's so much about physics and the human brain we have yet to discover...maybe instead of laughing at things like this, science should investigate further as our understanding of the universe expands.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Love these last couple of posts ❤❤❤

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Reign it in son, you can't be telling people you're Jesus.

You need to show them.

Pics or it didn't happen lol

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Jesus was perfect as Man is not, born without sin a clean and unblemished sacrifice.
He did what he came for here as a Man he has no need to become a man again but his return in glory as an angel sitting beside his Father.

Where does it say this?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I wish I was getting a piece of @ss so good it made ME think I was turning into Jesus. Great score man...KEEP HER!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

He did what he came for here as a Man he has no need to become a man again but his return in glory as an angel sitting beside his Father.

Where does it say this?

Many places both old and new testiment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join