It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: 34thRight

And just when I thought it couldn't get any more pathetic. Sure buddy, we are the ones with the identity crisis....

" so many of you ".

Not everyone.

I'm wasting my time here. And that's my fault alone.

" pathetic " ... hmmm ... interesting. I understand how you feel that way though.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Darlin', then why did you ask? If you can't take the heat....

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lolliek

Darlin', then why did you ask? If you can't take the heat....

Because I assumed people of knowledge, experience, and compassion could shed some light on my current situation.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I've felt the same things, for various reasons. It just so happens that sanity isn't my strong suit. I would venture to say no, you aren't Jesus. But I am just man. I hope you get some clarity, because although I'm a Messianic Jew now, I was for a very long time a luciferian. Also, did I mention I'm crazy?
I wish peace for you, my dude.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Perhaps, in a way, we are all each other. If you two believe in "reincarnation" then whatever the human soul is can transcend time, yes?

Souls can incarnate an infinite number of times? You've been given glimpses into the lives of two very special souls.

In these matters our striving to remain intact as "one identity" is pretty much a fool's game.

Besides that, if you and your partner are happy with each other ... then ... be happy.

Everything will resolve itself in time.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Also a good point, Jesus was incredible lonely. The story about him and Magdalena is unproven. He never had children. He might have died a virgin.
In the rows of his followers was the one ratting him out. There's always a great distance between the one leading and those following.
Why would anyone want to have a life that's endless lonely suffering, persecution and a horrible slow early death?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You'd be interested, my friend, to know the life I've lived. :/
That many of us have lived.

Your post feels different. Less aggressive, more compassionate.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

One second thought, don't they say if Jesus comes back he'll be covered in the blood of his enemies? If your girlfriend is into that you should get rid of her, asap.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

One second thought, don't they say if Jesus comes back he'll be covered in the blood of his enemies? If your girlfriend is into that you should get rid of her, asap.

Hahahahaha !!! And now showcasing humor !! And I love it !! And I agree too !!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I wasn't making a joke. Get on a white flying horse with an army of angels and demons following you into battle and I will believe you're Jesus.

The visions you had were from the suggestions your lady made. Sure there's some power in pondering the life and suffering of Jesus, but you're already begging for mercy from the mods because your thread didn't go down the way you hoped it would, so excuse me if I don't think it's funny.
I want to be Einstein. Also won't happen no matter how much I adore physics. I just can't do it.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I would hate to be the son of a mass murdering egotist. Good luck with your future.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm being aggressive because you're claiming that you're Jesus but being seedy about it.
Now that you've been challenged you want this evidence of your blasphemy deleted.

I'm not close minded. I just think it's bad form for you to claim you're the Adamic redeemer.
Your Biblical literacy obviously isn't very good.
There's a sin called 'blaspheming the holy spirirt' it's unforgivable. I feel you're dangerously close to it. I'd pray for discernment because I feel your partner has done you great harm. She's filled your head with lies.

You did not die for my sins. You are not away preparing a place for us. You were not 'in the beginning' and all things were not made through you..
You nees scorn because no one is reprimanding you through love. I will.
You're DEAD wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Unless you can prove I am not Jesus then you cannot be Jesus.

I don't know about that. I accept that you are Jesus, but I also know for sure that I am Jesus. So I guess... first one crucified... wins?

Besides, as a living deity, who says he can't be more than one person at a time? Anybody who limits God like that is probably some kind of blasphemer.
edit on 6-10-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The story about him and Magdalena is unproven.

The story about him and anything is unproven.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I wasn't making a joke. Get on a white flying horse with an army of angels and demons following you into battle and I will believe you're Jesus.

The visions you had were from the suggestions your lady made. Sure there's some power in pondering the life and suffering of Jesus, but you're already begging for mercy from the mods because your thread didn't go down the way you hoped it would, so excuse me if I don't think it's funny.
I want to be Einstein. Also won't happen no matter how much I adore physics. I just can't do it.

Misunderstood the tone. My apologies.

Begging for mercy ? I didn't think I was doing that, my friend lol. Just felt I was wasting everyone's time, due to how aggressive the posts are.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I'm being aggressive because you're claiming that you're Jesus but being seedy about it.
Now that you've been challenged you want this evidence of your blasphemy deleted.

I'm not close minded. I just think it's bad form for you to claim you're the Adamic redeemer.
Your Biblical literacy obviously isn't very good.
There's a sin called 'blaspheming the holy spirirt' it's unforgivable. I feel you're dangerously close to it. I'd pray for discernment because I feel your partner has done you great harm. She's filled your head with lies.

You did not die for my sins. You are not away preparing a place for us. You were not 'in the beginning' and all things were not made through you..
You nees scorn because no one is reprimanding you through love. I will.
You're DEAD wrong.

... sir/ma'am ... I am not claiming that I'm Jesus. I've said this before. Am only sharing my experiences as of late.

So if I may say it one more time for all to read ... respectfully ... I am not claiming to be Jesus. I am only sharing my experiences hoping to get some answers. I have come to the wrong place. I'm sorry.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
I believe there is but ONE being in all of creation, so yeah, I believe you are Jesus. Everyone is...You'll see....

I think this has more merit than many would want to believe. however I think some people may be more "devil" than Jesus, though, some may say they are one in the same, the Yin/Yang, duality, etc. It just may depend upon where one is in one's life, or in ones life cycle, or "reincarnation" cycle.

I often wonder if life's path is like a mobius strip with a fade from good to bad and bad to good, with the opposite side of where you are standing being the inverse or opposite (in terms of good/bad) of the present location. This would give good support to why people say "change is inevitable" (unless there is no movement???) b/c as we advance on the strip the values of what is good/bad will change and thus "we must change with the times". This gives insight into why things of the past, which seem abhorrent in today's terms, were common practice. People like to think that we have evolved while I think it possible those of the past were just as intelligent, capable, etc, while it was their position on the "strip" which was different giving a different perspective in life, thus they had different behavior.

Maybe this guy is "Jesus" of the moment, who are we to say. That doesn't mean he will have the same impact or any, and in today's position on the strip, there may be someone else who is to be "more revered" or influential. I would guess everyone may go through these types of feelings at some point in their life, especially when young (14-30's), and have some type of identity crisis while they figure things out.

BTW, beware of people you meet that are like this. This person may seem great, but there are people out there with motives that are unknown to all but them it seems (look at recent events if you need more proof). Stay safe.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: donktheclown
I believe there is but ONE being in all of creation, so yeah, I believe you are Jesus. Everyone is...You'll see....

BTW, beware of people you meet that are like this. This person may seem great, but there are people out there with motives that are unknown to all but them it seems (look at recent events if you need more proof). Stay safe.

As I can only speak for myself, I have no ulterior motives. I'm just a simple man who lives a pretty plain life. May seem difficult to believe for some, but it is the truth.

Why are ... if I may ask ... so many of you here threatened by me ? I've never claimed to be anything. Nor have I been rude, disrespectful, or aggressive like so many of you ( not all ... some ). It's ... well ... it's frustrating. Mainly because I know most of you are better than that. Yet you choose to lower yourselves with insults, sarcasm, etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Perhaps... look into the Christ Archetype.

Put aside for a moment that modern christian concept of Jesus as a historical figure, and begin researching the more spiritual concepts. Look up Jung's view.

There is another way of conceiving of this- which is a bit complicated (probably why the medium could not explain it all to you). But you need to get some more notion of the sub and unconscious mind. It is possible you are not mistaken, yet it is not as simple as being a (sole) reincarnation of Jesus Christ the man.

Consider the possibility that Christ could "arise" in more than one at a time.... that this archetype is possible for many (or all) of us to be.

Or don't. Just a suggestion.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
Perhaps... look into the Christ Archetype.

Put aside for a moment that modern christian concept of Jesus as a historical figure, and begin researching the more spiritual concepts. Look up Jung's view.

There is another way of conceiving of this- which is a bit complicated (probably why the medium could not explain it all to you). But you need to get some more notion of the sub and unconscious mind. It is possible you are not mistaken, yet it is not as simple as being a (sole) reincarnation of Jesus Christ the man.

Consider the possibility that Christ could "arise" in more than one at a time.... that this archetype is possible for many (or all) of us to be.

Or don't. Just a suggestion.

I appreciate and value your post.

I have researched that which you suggest.

Again, I'm not claiming nor stating that I am the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. I'm only sharing my experiences. I unfortunately have made some people here very upset, which was never my intent.

Thank you for your post, my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join