It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Shooter: Former Black Projects Accountant? Strange Aurora Connection!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes, but there's speculation, and throwing things at the wall. Bringing up Aurora and the "SR-91" have nothing to do with anything, as one doesn't exist, and the other was early funding for an unclassified program. I get wanting to link black projects to all kinds of things, but how does it help to just throw things at the wall help?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The opening image of the first video is a fake aircraft made for a movie. The balance of the video is worthless to your intended point. So I gave up. Other mountains made from mole hills are beckoning me.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this guy had Secret clearance currently or in the past? I would think having worked at some of those companies (some claim NASA as well) that there is a good chance that he had clearance at some point, which would be an easy step into the world of black ops I would think.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Maybe he was just nuts because he had too much money and was living too good of a life.

Way deeper than that. stay tuned.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I haven't got a source but someone on the main thread posted the Lockheed subsidiary he worked for in the 80s was the company responsible for the o ring involved with the challenger disaster. I have always thought that was fishy. The first civilians to go to space are killed before they can go. Perhaps because of whatever they couldn't or could see.

Has anyone seen the Twitter post claiming he is alive playing poker today? No names or pictures allowed on here but...really looks like him it's timestamped and the hand in the 2 pics...dead wringer.

My gut says this guy is a contractor for black ops. Also that that isn't his body. Who made the I'd for the body? They made it from his wallet? I just can't decide if he did this or if "they" did this. Stephen Paddock is just one of his identities I'm sure.
edit on 6 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ah, hadn't realized about the Stealth movie. I picked the video because it shows not only the Aurora name but also the SR-91.

As to the pretty big stretch: if you search wikipedia specifically for SR-91 you get this:

SR 91 may refer to:

Aurora (aircraft)
State Road 91 or State Route 91, in the list of highways numbered 91
SR-91, used to make sunglasses

As "coincidences" go I have seen worse

And about his working for LM 30 years ago. My thinking is he may already have gotten himself into trouble back then...

I don't want to sound disrespectful to the dead or as if I am making light of this but right now I could say that he done this because he had a deep hate of country music and it would be just as valid as any of the other theories to his motivation.

We have so little information to go on its impossible to draw accurate conclusions about what his true motives were.

So to say he might have done something 30 years ago is a massive stretch, its just a wild guess at best.

I don't think it was because he hated country music. There have been reports that he scouted Lalapalooza in Chicago, and a hip hop concert in Vegas just prior to the shooting. I think the concert was just a mass gathering of targets...regardless of the music style.

I starred you, but it could be he just realized that, for the purposes of scouting, practice, training, dry runs, etc, it didn't matter who the people were.

We know SO little... Maybe the targets were not country music fans but could have been another cross section of society overlaps heavily to the country music crowd. For example, white people, republicans, trump supporters.

I've also considered that some of these mass shootings could be designed to cover up the assassination of one or more individuals. Like in the movie...with Tom Cruise... Jack Reacher, that's what it's called. Based on a book, and there s a whole series of these books, like probly 10 at least. That's got nothin to do with this but you might find exciting if yuor a bookworm like me.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I think you mean here.

Wow nobody told me this was a grammar test!!!

Thanks for letting me know.

I think you mean spelling test.
edit on 10/25/2017 by 3n19m470 because: Added the word "test".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join