It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Veritas Special Report on the Las Vegas 10/1 Event with Former CIA Officer Robert David Steele

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

For those of us who cannot view the video, what does he actually say? It's Veritas, so I can probably guess that it's a false flag. Jews. Deep State. Gun grabbers. Please put it out there so we can discuss it.

ETA: Oh yeah, and Hillary Clinton !
edit on 7-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Pedophile rings on the moon no. Pedophile rings for the benefit of the those that run in certain circles, yes.

Besides, what reasonable person takes Veritas seriously, whatever they say is cherry picked, c'mon!

edit on 7-10-2017 by cenpuppie because: hit enter to fast.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Jews. Deep State. Gun grabbers. Please put it out there so we can discuss it.

Why, you already covered it, no need to watch the video.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Oh right it was Mars and it was AJ's guest (Robert David Steele) that made the claim... AJ just agreed.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Robert David Steele said Thursday during a winding, conspiratorial dialogue with Jones about child victims of sex crimes. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”…

On Thursday’s Infowars broadcast, Steele appeared to connect the kidnapped children being held captive on Mars to pedophile rings who allegedly use children for their youthful body parts and energy.

“Pedophilia does not stop with sodomizing children,” Steele said. “It goes straight into terrorizing them to adrenalize their blood and then murdering them. It also includes murdering them so that they can have their bone marrow harvested as well as body parts.”

Read more at www.patheos.com...

edit on 10/7/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: randyvs

But Alex Jones said so...

Thanks for the info on Alex and info wars but the truth is I wouldn't know. I listen to mainstream
but I don't suck down everything they say as truth.
Believe nothing of what you hear.
And only half of what you see.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I read multiple sources for everything, generally.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I read multiple sources for everything, generally.

Nothing wrong with that for sure. I just don't get your stance against conspiracy and what seems to be a gullible belief in everything you hear on that media avenue. Conspiracies do happen and the media only parrots what it's told. And for those who don't have the time for a course in investigative journalism. They are left with what they hear. Straight out by what they've reported. Paddock could easily be a patsy and the
Media doesn't even address that. That's creating distrust to say the least.
edit on Rpm100717v51201700000008 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
m60 hollow points? Wtf is this guy even on about?

So much of this was nonsensical bs, its clear the dude doesnt even know the basic facts of what happened....

and why does the interviewer sound like an "anonymous" voice over , but cant pronounce words right
edit on 10/7/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
LoL the guy he interviewed?

Robert David Steele is an American conspiracy theorist and former Central Intelligence Agency officer. He is known for his promotion of a theory which claims thatNASA runs a secret child slave colony on Mars

During a June 2017 guest appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Steele said, "This may strike your listeners as way out, but we actually believe that there is a colony on Mars. It is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride so that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.

Uhhh then wouldnt that make them 20 years old not children?

yeah im sure its all totally legit

edit on 10/7/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join