It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ORDERED: Stand down on muti shooter evidence investigation!! From Washington DC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sorry to seem so harsh. Its jut a personal opinion. dont let anyone back you down though. if its what you believe I can respect that too.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Interesting video, but could have been a cop on the scene. Either way, do we have any official site for those recordings, used in that video? As in, some official place we can see/hear someone discussing shots coming from the gate? Otherwise, that audio could be from anywhere. Much suspicious with this case, but not sure I want to accept disconnected audio with no source as proof of anything. Official sources, now, of police audio, would be quite telling!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Oh man. That video is nothing compared to what I've watched since. They just keep getting posted.

22k people with cameras on their phones. There's going to be more yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

There is police audio as it was happening. They were ordered to stay away from Mandalay.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Medical records of the patients who were treated by the hospitals will reveal whether there were any local shooters. All the trajectories of all the bullet wounds will be consistent with a single entry angle and velocity speed. There should be a bias to people being hit on the right hand side, as they were facing the stage.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Oh man. That video is nothing compared to what I've watched since. They just keep getting posted.

22k people with cameras on their phones. There's going to be more yet.

Oh, I am sure there are plenty, but I want some official report of shots coming from a gate, or something very clear, not just a voice, attached to no video, that could have been added later!

Even with all the questions, we have to be careful about disinformation.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

There is police audio as it was happening. They were ordered to stay away from Mandalay.

Is there a link for that? Some official radio recording of them ordered away?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

No, I think I was mistaken. It was taxi radio chatter.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No, I think I was mistaken. It was taxi radio chatter.

Ah, so hard to say there. Much confusion, to be sure. People in videos I have seen weren't all even in agreement about what was happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join