It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ORDERED: Stand down on muti shooter evidence investigation!! From Washington DC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

All the reports I've seen on it so far are people who thought the shooter was at ground level shooting but couldn't see them. I haven't seen any video footage or heard any audio from the footage taken that suggests there was a shooter inside the actual event at ground level. But like I said I'm looking into it more in case I am mistaken or have missed something.

edit on 6-10-2017 by CaptainBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: CaptainBuck

Well what leads me to believe it's a cop is the bright yellow vest he has on. All the officers that were on duty at that event were wearing that same bright yellow vest as well. As far as why he decided to switch on his flashlight while being shot at is anyone's guess, but my first thought would be it's just instinct from his training kicking in.

I think it is wise to consider the very real possibility that he could have put on that vest so that he would blend in with the officers and wouldn't look out of place when he drew a weapon. With all that confusion, noise, panic and chaos it would be plenty adequate a disguise to afford him opportunity to shoot and bail without being noticed.

I'd like to see more evidence that he was actually firing his weapon because even though it looks like he was, there is a measure of doubt there due to the angle and poor lighting, blurriness, etc. This is a situation where it is of utmost importance that false accusations and wild conjecture take a back seat to critical thinking and common sense.

I do not, however, require more evidence to believe that there is something very, very wrong about this entire thing...more accurately, several somethings...and things seem to be pointing in a rather worrisome direction that I sincerely hope does not progress further.

I agree. There are still a lot more questions than answers thus far and it seems like every answer given is just bringing more questions along with it. I'm definitely going to be watching how this all plays out very closely.
edit on 6-10-2017 by CaptainBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
OK Videos are good proof BUT , THIS thread is about the FBI's statement or non statement towards the standing down of the investigation in to multiple shooters.
Question #1
Was this claim made up? if not ....

Question #2 where is the statement source recorded or who was it spoken to? Names,Dates, ect.

Question #3 If true- Why & Who in DC?? Can a FOIA request be put in to see this order??

OK thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
OK Videos are good proof BUT , THIS thread is about the FBI's statement or non statement towards the standing down of the investigation in to multiple shooters.
Question #1
Was this claim made up? if not ....

Question #2 where is the statement source recorded or who was it spoken to? Names,Dates, ect.

Question #3 If true- Why & Who in DC?? Can a FOIA request be put in to see this order??

OK thanks.

The True Pundit is reporting it.

truepundit.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Nah,not gunfire, or an auto pistol imo.

Watch the slow motion vid. you can see him raise the light to the gun, it's not a extended clip auto pistol.

You can see the clean blue spectrum of his torch, an auto pistol would not create that blue color. It would be more orange.

-Flashlight nerd here, bet it's a 18650 led tac light.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Thanks Pale ! Is that a false news outlet? Or have they a track record for legit sources sometimes?
edit on 6-10-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBuck

It's hard to tell. But to me it honestly just looks like a cop with his pistol drawn turning on his torch as incoming rounds impact near by.

That’s because that’s exactly what it is. It’s TWO cops who are next to each other. Both in full uniform and high-viz safety vests. You can tell he’s got patches on his uniform that look to match the ones LVMPD wears.

Beyond that, this all rests on “muzzle flashes” that have been debunked as strobes by civilians and law enforcement alike. And it uses inaccuracies in radio transmissions in the heat of the moment as “proof” of something.

I hope CTs one day learn to stop using inaccuracies in things people say while being shot at as the foundation for their “theories.”

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

So now the FBI and Google have been told to only accept one shooter as true news and to disregard all other evidence by people we do not even know the names of (given as victims' outcry and DC Officials (no other explanation)). We must now ask what are their motives for doing this? This is not usual.

The MSM have not even bothered to inform us that FBI were told this and only fleetingly passed on the news about Google algorithm censoring. Usually they are hot on issues, yet can't be bothered to inform us properly on this. No wonder people are looking elsewhere. it is a sham.

Thy are destroying their own credibility. People will stop believing anything they say. many of us already do and rely on our own wits and search skills now.

edit on 6-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I didn't see any indication that they were police officers.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Nah,not gunfire, or an auto pistol imo.

Watch the slow motion vid. you can see him raise the light to the gun, it's not a extended clip auto pistol.

You can see the clean blue spectrum of his torch, an auto pistol would not create that blue color. It would be more orange.

-Flashlight nerd here, bet it's a 18650 led tac light.

My Mrs agrees with you. She reckons a high powered flashlight was used to dazzle the crowd to hide the trajectory of the gunshots.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

He may have left a note.

It is like there is a news blackout. They have told us nothing really. What little they have told us is not adding up.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Then you’re not looking very hard.

They’re both wearing tan shirts and trousers. The same color LVMPD wears.

At least one of them clearly has a thick black belt on with items sticking up and out. Like a duty belt.

They’re both wearing high visibility vests. Which would make zero sense to wear if you were trying to shoot people from inside a crowd.

The one that walks by the camera has shoulder patches on each sleeve, the same size, shape, and placement that LVMPD wears.

And he also had a radio extender clipped to the front of his shirt.

So either they’re cops, or they dressed in an identical manner to LVMPD and nobody has bothered to say “guys dressed like cops were shooting us.”

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

What if he was set up, like they said too him that he could do an arms deal or something to pay off his debts? It's just too much to have in a room with you. He did not need all that. It is way over the top.

It would have been so easy to frame this guy. The second he heard the shots he would have realised that he was gonna be the patsy. He may have scrawled a note just in time before he was executed or took his own life?

There are so many angles to explore. The authorities obviously are not going to. To them it is a lone shooter mad man and even the FBI have been ordered and Google, too, that this is the scenario and no other. That's like something Russia or China would do.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

That's dumb, that wasn't a machine pistol. It was a sherrif or police officer that had a pistol in right hand and a flashlight in left, or connected to pistol.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Also, this comment from Youtube, this video:

So they turned on the lights? Easier targets?

They did turn on the lights. That's crazy. In this video you can here gun fire coming from very close and gun fire coming from far away.

Everyone is noticing.

Better change your story MSM. This is not going away until we are satisfied.

EDIT: Another comment about the lights:

Does anybody find it odd that as soon as shots are fired jason aldean runs off the stage and then they turn the overhead spotlights on. and shortly after the carnage, they turn the lights back off.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Good analysis here:

Shots heard but clearly NO MUZZLE FLASHES from Mandalay.

No muzzle flashes from any of these buildings

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

That would be the house electrician or another person on the production crew. They probably thought they were being helpful so people could see to get out. Then someone who knew better/electrician guy realized his mistake turned them off to help conceal everyone. The LVMPD sure didn't turn the lights on and I doubt they would have known where to even go to do that. Finding things backstage isn't exactly the easiest for someone unfamiliar with how productions are set up. Not to mention it seemed like a lot of people were fleeing to backstage areas so I'm pretty sure someone would have noticed that back there.

Just my 2 cents as a production guy.

Also the guy who you're all saying was a,shooter on the ground is most definitely a cop and had he been ripping a machine pistol your see a pretty sizeable muzzle flash that close, it sure would have extended out far enough to actually see. While I think this incident may have some aspects being hidden or covered up...I don't think this particular theory is it.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I pointed this out in a previous thread. Not one video has shown any muzzle flashes coming from where the suspect is supposed to have been shooting. I've heard of flash suppressors, but those are for snipers, and nobody so far has claimed he used one, or even had one in his room.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I pointed this out in a previous thread. Not one video has shown any muzzle flashes coming from where the suspect is supposed to have been shooting. I've heard of flash suppressors, but those are for snipers, and nobody so far has claimed he used one, or even had one in his room.

Exactly the same for me. I have not seen any muzzle flashes.

It is very strange. The media are deliberately being quiet about it now. The story is low down on CNN and other MSM. It's like they are trying to play it down. Mean while the whole internet is watching conspiracy videos, lol.

Are American lives that cheap that just a few days later we should forget it all happened? I am only just coming out of shock. It is only today I I have been able to start to think about it. This should be the top news story every day until we have answers. They MUST inform us what is going on.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I hear you. It was the wrong thing to do though. They should learn from this and have protocols in future.

In the UK and U.S now there have been mass killings of festival and concert attendees. There should be a clear strategy for dealing with emergency.

This is teaching me how cheap human life is to the authorities.

I am not saying that any of this is true. I don't have a clue. So many people are questioning it. Something obviously is not adding up in all our minds.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join