It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ORDERED: Stand down on muti shooter evidence investigation!! From Washington DC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
SO The Truth is definitely being covered up!! i don't know how accurate this article is or who was spoken to as far as the recorded statement but if this is true Why Would someone not on the ground actually investigating thousands of miles away give that singular order . Was there a classified history ??

Source: Truth in Government twitter & Fake news ?? lets see where this actually came from or is it just mishmash any audio video?? id love to see the actual statement to see how badly its twisted up!

"The hunt for a second or third gunman in the Mandalay Bay Massacre in Las Vegas appears to be over, at least as far as the FBI is concerned. Whether premature or not.

FBI officials told True Pundit late Thursday the focus of the case now is zoned in solely on Stephen Paddock as the lone gunman, per a directive from FBI headquarters in Washington D.C.

The directive came as a shock, as FBI insiders said they were pursuing leads that while Paddock was sniping innocent victims from his 32nd-floor perch at Mandalay Bay, another gunman wielding an AR-15 5.56 caliber weapon was closer to the ground shooting from another angle.

truepundit.com...
70news.wordpress.com...

edit on 6-10-2017 by TheJesuit because: Quoting sources badly

edit on 6-10-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Oct 6 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED EX TAGS and TRIMMED overly long quoteIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Fri Oct 6 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: added sources

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I've just seen a guy pull an automatic pistol on the crowd. Seriously, you don't need sources. It's all on camera.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Do you have the link?

edit on 6-10-2017 by CaptainBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The owner of those upper floors is Mohammed Bin Salman Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia,he must be hoping his investment pulls through.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBuck

I'm trying to find it for you.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

WARNING: DISTURBING

If anyone can download this video then please do. I have a feeling it will be removed soon.
edit on 6-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

It's hard to tell. But to me it honestly just looks like a cop with his pistol drawn turning on his torch as incoming rounds impact near by.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

WARNING: DISTURBING

I see it. It was my first reaction that it was an operation and that Paddock was only partly responsible, he being the patsy of course.

This looks very convincing. I hope we get more evidence. The video is open to interpretation still as it is not clear, but it looks very suspicious.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

That wasn't a cop and why would he suddenly decide to switch on his flashlight when he's apparently being shot at?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Credit to my Mrs for finding that vid. ♡

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
security guard who pulled his gun and was confused where the shooting was coming from ...looks like his flashlight on the gun went on to warn people to run away and not trample him......also, it doesn't look like the window on the 15 flor is broken ....so how is anyone shooting out it ? Could be a reflection ?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Well what leads me to believe it's a cop is the bright yellow vest he has on. All the officers that were on duty at that event were wearing that same bright yellow vest as well. As far as why he decided to switch on his flashlight while being shot at is anyone's guess, but my first thought would be it's just instinct from his training kicking in.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Looks like a security guard to me. Any thoughts on Gate7?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The Wikipedia page for the vegas shooting is quite detailed.
I'm not a weapons expert but they say the gun used was 5.56mm assault rifle?
Would you hear that gun from 32 floors up?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

The gun?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

If you look at the 2:05 mark in the video you can see one of the cops or even possibly him walk by wearing the same yellow vest. This is honestly the first I've heard of shots reported at Gate 7. I'm looking into it more now to see what else if anything comes up in relation to that. I'm still open the possibility of the multiple shooters theory for sure. But I just find it a lot less likely there was a shooter on ground level within the event. I feel like there would be a lot more eyewitnesses who would of reported seeing someone on ground level if that was truly the case.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBuck

If you look at the 2:05 mark in the video you can see one of the cops or even possibly him walk by wearing the same yellow vest. This is honestly the first I've heard of shots reported at Gate 7. I'm looking into it more now to see what else if anything comes up in relation to that. I'm still open the possibility of the multiple shooters theory for sure. But I just find it a lot less likely there was a shooter on ground level within the event. I feel like there would be a lot more eyewitnesses who would of reported seeing someone on ground level if that was truly the case.

Ground level shooters have been reported, repeatedly.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Yeah they wrote there were two....

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBuck

Well what leads me to believe it's a cop is the bright yellow vest he has on. All the officers that were on duty at that event were wearing that same bright yellow vest as well. As far as why he decided to switch on his flashlight while being shot at is anyone's guess, but my first thought would be it's just instinct from his training kicking in.

I think it is wise to consider the very real possibility that he could have put on that vest so that he would blend in with the officers and wouldn't look out of place when he drew a weapon. With all that confusion, noise, panic and chaos it would be plenty adequate a disguise to afford him opportunity to shoot and bail without being noticed.

I'd like to see more evidence that he was actually firing his weapon because even though it looks like he was, there is a measure of doubt there due to the angle and poor lighting, blurriness, etc. This is a situation where it is of utmost importance that false accusations and wild conjecture take a back seat to critical thinking and common sense.

I do not, however, require more evidence to believe that there is something very, very wrong about this entire thing...more accurately, several somethings...and things seem to be pointing in a rather worrisome direction that I sincerely hope does not progress further.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join