It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Guy Predicted Vegas Two Weeks Ago On YouTube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I agree with Terry, it was a shot in the dark. He sounded like he guessed for sh##s and giggles.
edit on 6-10-2017 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Is anyone talking about the 4-chan guy named John who told everyone something big was going to happen in Vegas three weeks before it happened?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Yes, see first page.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

How he came to his conclusion that there will be a mass shooting in Vegas is unimportant though, he was right.

Since we are on the topic :
Anagram for "The Year Two Thousand Seventeen" is:
See the "new nutty" Nevada shooter.

Oh and theres also references to "tunes" and "death overtones"

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Weird but I think coincidence...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Maybe...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Did I watch it? Why yes I did and my evaluation still stands. An almost random toss a way shot in the dark posted on a soon to be totally neglected you tube video that you for one reason or another seem to have taken a fancy to.

ok. Here is the last post I made in this thead before you made your claim. In another thread you say that I was leading the conservation in that direction.

You were leading the conversation that way and you bolted when I called you out so save the bullsh!t please.

Did I bolt? No, the mod wiped both our posts. You will notice that I even replied to the mod which was also wiped. So if you would like to continue this it would be grand if you could point to what in that last quote you seemed to think that I was leading the conservation in such a manner as to spur you to name calling.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The video and poster have disappeared.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I saw that. Wasn't that a project whereby certain defense and security companies would be able to move a lot more product? e.g. metal detectors and new high tech. sensors etc, as well as implement more Draconian gun laws.

The "incidents" would be designed to create a public outcry for security. It was supposedly "leaked" on 4chan.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

I'm still here bud. Thank you for posting as I was unaware that the video had been taken down. Suddenly I feel that there was more to this observation than the naysayers will admit.

The guy saw what he thought was a staged news report and picked up on the Las Vegas warning.

That's pretty deep.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

Yep, that was pretty much it. Interestingly, the Route 91 harvest festival was sponsored by the TSA and the USARMY.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: SevenThunders

Yep, that was pretty much it. Interestingly, the Route 91 harvest festival was sponsored by the TSA and the USARMY.

I think that particular thread needs to be followed closely. If they introduce new Draconian gun laws or if the Chertoff group suddenly recommends the use of new high tech. scanners, then we know we have a problem. I know that the Chertoff group and the Carlyle group have joint ownership in various security enterprises and would stand to profit mightily from a nationwide mandate.

Not to mention Soros profiting from any losses at MGM resorts since he entered a short position a few weeks before the massacre. This is an evil world, but the evil will not prosper in the end.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
You were saying that I had a strange fascination with the video in the OP. There was no strange fascination.
Just a video in which a guy predicted a false flag in Las Vegas as described in the title.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I am going to guess here. You say ''strange fascination''. Could it be that my use of the term ''take a fancy to'' is what you think I meant there? If so, let me say that ''take a fancy to'' where I am from does not mean that. It means a '' momentary interest, a ''whim''. That was my intent, that you had come across this article and took a brief interest in it.

Likewise, you then called me a twat. Now, where I come from that term is very derogatory. Yet as I have read some British oriented threads, I see that that term is not so derogatory but rather just a toss away word. Like calling some one an idiot or a jerk. And believing that someone suggested you had a ''strange fascination'' with a little news article could be considered cause to light-handedly call that someone a jerk or moron.

So sorry if all of that is the case.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yes, that is pretty much how it went. Sorry for misinterpreting your intent and calling you a twat. There was a child on the thumb nail and I thought you were saying that I found it looking at kiddy videos or something.

"Take a fancy to" is indeed what you said. I thought you were being a twat.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

OH, now I see the pedo angle. OK then. Solid. See you around.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

All good. Glad we cleared that up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join