It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was reading my U2U's??????????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I haven't been online for at least a day. I went to check my U2U's and I saw that I had three new ones waiting for me. However out of the three, one said that it had been read.

Please explain yourself. Someone obviously came on as me, right???

Or what was it???

William, do you have an explaination???

I don't get it; do you?

Please help me try and understand this if you can.

Has anyone else seen this happen before????

Abraham

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
There is some weeks ( or month ? ) ago, it happened to me too, but just one time. Just change your PW.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hi AV.

I wouldn't worry too much about this.I've noticed that if you send a U2U then read it yourself it changes from unread to read.
Try it.Send a test U2U to me.Then read it yourself.You will see that it's status has changed.
Post up what you find.
Only you and the person you are corresponding with have access to your U2U's.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Yeah I know about that. I know that if you read one you sent out it turns from unread, to read. But that wouldn't explain why my U2U was read. Only I can read it. So they say. That isn't true though. The staff can read them too. Maybe not Mods, but admins can. Didn't you know that???

Even still just because they can read them doesn't mean that it would register it on my screen. I doubt that it would change the status of the U2U just because the Admins read my U2U. That doesn't even really bother me. I know they read them anyway so why bother complaining about that. What I am worried about it the reason it was read not who read it or what not. I could careless. I just thought that I would point it out to everyone that my stuff had been accessed.

By the way, what is a "PW"???

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Settle down, its happened to me too.

If I sent a utu to you, then I went to my outbox and read it again it would be 'read' in your inbox.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Dude this is too early in the morning to make me think hard...

It happens to everyone, your not beeing singled out.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

William, do you have an explaination???

It's a bug in the XMB software I haven't been able to track down.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It happens dude... I have gone for weeks with my U2U saying I have one new message, even though its one that I have already read... I end up having to delete it to make it go away.

Nothing spooky, the CIA isnt reading your messages (they already know everything about you anyway)

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

It's a bug in the XMB software I haven't been able to track down.

AV,

The same thing happened to me the other day, too. Like William said, I just chalked it up as being a "bug" or glitch in the software.

top topics

join