It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall White Nordic Aliens Truth or Lies ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko
Ok I'm confused about this looking right, looking left, telling truth or lying stuff. So if I'm telling a story and I'm looking right what does that mean? Truth or lie? What if I look left?

When I said "Left" I meant when looking at the person.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Firstly, I don't think you can tell if someone is lying by analyzing eye movements and facial expressions, everyone is different and lots of people have different habits and quirks when it comes to facial and eye expressions, so this imo isn't a reliable practice at all.

I have heard stories of the Nordic appearance Aliens for years, even in our old Irish mythology. I don't know if an alien race of this appearance has ever visited us but I have enjoyed the stories, hell there is lots of tall blondes in my family, including myself lol maybe we could be related down the line?

But honestly it always seemed a tad fanciful to me, I mean this tall beautiful fair race of beings? Maybe it goes back to the old association of angels where people portrayed angels as tall, fair and beautiful? In stressful situations/psychotic episodes etc it is understandable that some people may imagine these tall blonde beings as our subconcious has associated this appearance as godly/kind/reassuring/protective.

So who knows.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Aboriginee stories of European temple builders.

When you live on an island, thousands of years ago, , everyone off that island is an alien.

Remember these are people who thought the ocean went to other stars. The beach was where the sky met the earth.
edit on 6-10-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
while there are credible reports of them, they are just another disquise of the humanoid
all information related to them is bs

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I just figure humanoid aliens are in some way making their way back from the future to visit us in the past for some unknown reason. To correct timeline errors? Entertainment?

Of course, "future" and "past" are just cognitive constructs.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is it your right or their right? This would seem to cause a lot of false lie positives if people learn the wrong way. I believe the fallacy is if they look to (their) right they might be lying. If anything Charles Hall is a good read and very convincing. Didn't he also go to the Vatican over this?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

That may be where the Hebrews came from, there's a lot of Israeli's with Red Hair.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Good information! a reply to: RickSanchez

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join