It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerry Brown the Clown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Gov. Jerry Brown (Criminal Democrat) of California signed the bill today making it a sanctuary state.
Now I know California is the biggest Leftist loon colony in the USA, but this is really insane.
Maybe all the illegals will now migrate to Cali and then the state will finally secede.
Time for Trump to pull all federal funding completely.

California flexed its political muscle Thursday, beefing up protections for undocumented immigrants under a controversial law signed by Gov. Jerry Brown that pushes back against the Trump administration’s policies.

SB54, by Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León, D-Los Angeles, bars law enforcement officers in the state from asking about a person’s immigration status or participating in any joint task force with federal officials for the purpose of enforcing immigration laws.

“It will put a large kink in Trump’s perverse and inhumane deportation machine,” de León said at a press conference in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The law, considered the most-far reaching protections passed by a state, takes effect Jan. 1

Critics argued that the bill puts Californians in danger by allowing criminals to avoid deportation, while jeopardizing billions in federal funding. Changes made in the final days of the legislative session scaled back the bill by exempting immigrants with prior convictions for an estimated 800 crimes from the protections offered in the law. The law also exempts the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation from most aspects of SB54, but requires prisons to have written consent from an inmate before allowing federal immigration agents to interview them.

www.sfgate.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You had better hope they don't secede, if the fifth largest economy in the world leaves the US how will the government afford your welfare checks?

K~

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
You had better hope they don't secede, if the fifth largest economy in the world leaves the US how will the government afford your welfare checks?

K~

I am not worried about my welfare checks because I don't receive any, never have.
But I am concerned about all the illegals getting theirs, which they shouldn't be.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

California should just open their border with Mexico.

MCMA!

Make California Mexico Again!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: RazorV66

California should just open their border with Mexico.

MCMA!

Make California Mexico Again!

Not good enough. Trump's wall needs to include CA as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Seriously though, why even have a border if you're going to make California a sanctuary state?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why cant a state make themselves an income tax sanctuary state? Now that's some law-breaking I'd get behind.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Why make CA a sanctuary state? It opens up every state border.

I'll tell you what. I'm willing to compromise with California. Promise to teach them English before they emigrate to other states and I'm totally okay with it.

edit on 5-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Gov. Jerry Brown (Criminal Democrat) of California signed the bill today making it a sanctuary state.
Now I know California is the biggest Leftist loon colony in the USA, but this is really insane.
Maybe all the illegals will now migrate to Cali and then the state will finally secede.
Time for Trump to pull all federal funding completely.

California flexed its political muscle Thursday, beefing up protections for undocumented immigrants under a controversial law signed by Gov. Jerry Brown that pushes back against the Trump administration’s policies.

SB54, by Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León, D-Los Angeles, bars law enforcement officers in the state from asking about a person’s immigration status or participating in any joint task force with federal officials for the purpose of enforcing immigration laws.

“It will put a large kink in Trump’s perverse and inhumane deportation machine,” de León said at a press conference in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The law, considered the most-far reaching protections passed by a state, takes effect Jan. 1

Critics argued that the bill puts Californians in danger by allowing criminals to avoid deportation, while jeopardizing billions in federal funding. Changes made in the final days of the legislative session scaled back the bill by exempting immigrants with prior convictions for an estimated 800 crimes from the protections offered in the law. The law also exempts the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation from most aspects of SB54, but requires prisons to have written consent from an inmate before allowing federal immigration agents to interview them.

www.sfgate.com...

i live in california and am constantly pissed with what our state is doing. we in california do not live in a democracy. our vote does not count. plenty of proof our vote doesnt count from the delta tunnel project to our gas tax we just voted no on but is being pushed through anyway. as an extra juicy bit i have knowledge from local water companies that are now having new demands put on them if they penetrate the road surface. so your paying for those road repairs in your water bills aswell as with the tax they will just appropriate and spend on whatever pet project they want. and now jerry brown is sidestepping the public vote again so he can do whatever his loonie crew wants. fricken so many morons i run into who believe complete fairy tales who walk away looking foolish within 30 seconds of google searching their fantasy facts for them. and dont say anything bad about illegals cause according to them they dont exist, well i guess they havent walked into any emergency room or welfare office lately.
edit on 5-10-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why cant a state make themselves an income tax sanctuary state? Now that's some law-breaking I'd get behind.

A politician not for taxes. . . .

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You're laughing at me and that makes me angry. I may have to go and beat Gunther.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You're laughing at me and that makes me angry. I may have to go and beat Gunther.

I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Finger on throat means death!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

I'm glad to see a California resident not come into a thread and act superior and smug. Very refreshing!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

After national assets are confiscated and EVERY port and military contractor is fenced off and held by force until the equipment can be relocated or HELD in place by treaty Cali will be forced to sign if they want to exist as a separate country...before US protections are removed and we can LEGALLY invade and sack them until laws IN THE US say no.
ALL codes laws and LEGAL AGREEMENTS of commerce will need to be negotiated,OUR theatres will show only AMERICAN films.(THERE goes any superior financial gains from entertainment) WE don't need LA-RAZA 's latest manifesto.
HOWEVER Cali can KEEP the football teams..
edit on 5-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I"M GONE!! as of saturday at 4:30

Spokane Wa. I'm done with this sh1thole.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Finger on throat means death!

2 fingers down the throat means I'm dieting again for the fall fashion modeling expos.

If you want to hear this post again in California, para español oprima dos.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: TheScale

I'm glad to see a California resident not come into a thread and act superior and smug. Very refreshing!

Well, here's another one.

I'm planning to move before the year is out.

I'm freaking done.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

para español oprima dos.

I wonder how many decades it will take for Spanish to be the majority-accepted (though not official!) language of the USA, and English becomes the language spoken only by white, racist, nazi punching dolls.

edit on 5-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

2 fingers down the throat means I'm dieting again for the fall fashion modeling expos.

If you want to hear this post again in California, para español oprima dos.

Ai, chica, huesos son para perros, la carne para los hombres.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join