It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vet steals truck to save shooting victims in Vegas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A person who is the opposite of the evildoer who perpetrated such suffering on people.

As there is evil in the world there is always good like this gentlemen

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
we all know the media likes to put titles on articles to shock us to get us to read them, that's all this is.

Good on the Marine for what he did, stepping up is all you can do in a situation like that.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I'd call that borrowing a truck, under extreme circumstances! He did what was needed to save lives. How any didn't die because he got them to medical care?

Good to see people doing what they can to help one another, again, in a bad situation. Seems to be the norm these days!!

Zero argument from me. It was the headline of both links I found. I didn't want to edit their 'Title'.

Oh, I got that! Just clarifying for any who didn't understand, and stating an opinion on his actions! So many people did so much to help others. Truly inspiring to see.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'd call that borrowing a truck, under extreme circumstances! He did what was needed to save lives. How any didn't die because he got them to medical care?

Good to see people doing what they can to help one another, again, in a bad situation. Seems to be the norm these days!!

Zero argument from me. It was the headline of both links I found. I didn't want to edit their 'Title'.

Oh, I got that! Just clarifying for any who didn't understand, and stating an opinion on his actions! So many people did so much to help others. Truly inspiring to see.

Exactly the point of the thread. While the damage cannot be undone, I cannot think of any time when many, many more didn't do more good than the few that do evil.

Actually, it is profound. The human race is more good, by far, than bad.
edit on 10-10-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Exactly the point of the thread. While the damage cannot be undone, I cannot think of any time when many, many more didn't do more good than the few that do evil.

Actually, it is profound. The human race is more good, by far, than bad.

Well, we are sinful by nature, but so many work to overcome that, and do the right thing. Far more good than bad, as you stated, for many folks! Most don't want to do any harm to others, and really do want to help when they can.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Rules are sort of ARBITRARY if you succeed

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Rules are sort of ARBITRARY if you succeed

I don't quite get it, Could you expand on it?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

It's better to do it, THEN ask forgiveness later ,if you can handle it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

It's better to do it, THEN ask forgiveness later ,if you can handle it.[/quot:

Hah. Got it.

edit on 11-10-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

BUT you BETTER handle it...or more severe punishment befalls you,because MURPHY wants you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join