It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals and Conservatives Call on Trump to Reject JFK Secrecy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
As far as I am concerned Trump should say no just on principle. Release it later to people who deserve to know. Democrats...they got me mad right now!!!

You must not have read the post just above the one I'm replying to.

Shouldn't the whole world deserve to know?
Or just you and your ilk?
You would think you would want the dissemination of information in as many hands as possible rather than being "demmycrats are boo" yay whoever I like and ONLY they are deserving of this knowledge.
Way to play Stalin favorites there...
edit on 5-10-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: FyreByrd

I really like the people of both major parties coming together aspect of this story. I would have flagged and starred you if you hadn't called Trump 'orange one'.

I did not mean to 'offend' you. Being raised in an army family, I was taught to 'respect' the office and not the person who held it. It was dinner conversation at home.

I have the utmost regard for the Office of the President of the United States and it is difficult to 'respect' the person holding the office when clearly he does not respect the office nor even make an attempt to do so.

I'm very troubled by this fact - moreso than the 'drama' surrounding this administration.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

unless the President upholds an agency appeal and “certifies” that releasing a record would cause specific harm.

They concluded That Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. So how could any of the investigative papers cause harm? Unless they found links to Oswald and others maybe in the Gov't so if they do not release all documents it pretty much clears up the mystery that they are hiding something

The House Select Committee on Assissnations (www.archives.gov...) ...

... concluded, among other things:

I.B. Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy.

Other scientific evidence does not preclude the possibility of two gunmen firing at the President.

Scientific evidence negates some specific conspiracy allegations.

I.C. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.

The committee was unable to identify the other gunmen or the extent of the conspiracy

edit on 5-10-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

edit on 11-10-2017 by charlie77000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The truth is the mob had a hand in murdering JFK and now they have a hand in the government.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yeah that last link/quote you provided says it all really.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Saturday, October 21, 2017

I wonder if this release will increase/decrease our view of the U.S. Government?

President Trump said today that he intends to allow the release of long-classified files on the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy, a move that could shed light on a tragedy that has stirred conspiracy theories for decades.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join